Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

thanks ggg, i was already waiting for diablo :)
"
Shekowaffle wrote:
Great changes. Too bad the reddit gang has now gotten a taste of power and will not let you forget about harvest as it was in a good while.

Don't give in!

Yea remove the deterministic crafting that gave people fun and a reason to come back to the game and upgrade their items instead of buying them for exalts or not having them at all(SSF).
The current system is so much better ---> spamming 2k alterations until you get the mod you need then aug/regal until you get the other mod you need and if didn't happen go buy/farm 2k more alts and try again. Now that's a really good system especially for SSF.

dOnT yOu GuYs HaVe ExAlTs?
Good for the few elites
Bad for noob and casuals like me.
Exalts and Choas are mostly currencies to me, I play a lot to earn them and buy good items with them. With this incoming changes to harvest, it only means that good items would be extremely expensive or highly unaffordable. I will be back to browsing good items again and reallizing that i have to loose most of my life first before i can afford them

"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

No much fan of gambling. neither my eyes are closed or open.

A phone looked more interesting now. Looks like I need a phone in the future

I guess an exalt was slammed on me with this one and it gave me T10 mana.

GG GGG
gj ggg
Thank god, I was starting to spend too much time in this game. Now I have a reason to give it a break next league. This is some serious anti-player and anti-fun shit lmao, silly me for thinking games were supposed to be fun
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
You're digging your own grave GGG, I've stopped playing in ritual cause of broken trade, broken performance and broken game yet you can release new MTX fu**ing every single day or 2, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Mar 11, 2021, 9:31:13 AM
Harvest craft = Account bound. If someone get an item and he use harvest to rem/add X modifier then the item become account bound.
terrible decision
Suggestion (Explanation per Point down below):

1: Make Harvest available starting in Act 2 or so
2: Automaticly save all crafts in the horticraft station (unlimited storage) when you complete the crop patch
3: Make the Crafts itemizable (like beastcrafting f.e.)
4: make harvest and the rare crafts more common
5: Mods with 3+ Tiers can only roll T3 at best via harvest (e.g. % increased spell damage on wands can only be rolled from tier 3 - 8 via harvest)

Explanation:
1: As stated "a system that allowed you to craft items while levelling", can't craft while leveling if it only exists in maps
2: this way your mapping/leveling doesn't get interrupted and you don't feel forced to use all crafts in fear of missing out since you can do it later anyway when you have time/want to do it
3: more easily tradeable and not forced to use discord for trading
4: casual player can use it more, even while leveling or spending 5ex for 1 craft
5: would also only apply this rule for aug and remove x / add x, think the normal chaos reroll is ok as it is
5.1: no more 6 t1 perfect roll mod items using harvest
5.2: with more harvest (point 4) casual player also get a chance at crafting without needing to use every bit of currency they find on 1 item which could get bricked with a mistake/rng. Let's be realistic: no casual player will "close their eyes" and exalt an item, first of all we would need an exalt to do that...
"
thanks ggg, i was already waiting for diablo :)

I guess I'll have to leave the game too
This is the worst thing they could do, univocal dislike this decision from GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info