Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

More nerf ????
Whatever, I play almost all day, almost every day...never got anything good there, nor it was necessary, and it was super rare for me anyway.
Guys that abuse those systems, probably playing 25h a day. They can make advantages maybe of it then or somehow, no idea....Or like all kinds of Grimro and other gangs alike, abuse mechanics, exploit (every single release).
Personally, it can be deleted completely and wouldn't have any effect on my game.
I am not even talking about normal player, who has life, job... Like an absolute irrelevant game mechanic, among others.
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Mar 11, 2021, 8:35:18 AM
Gambling is not crafting! Bring Harvest back!
Edux
"
motorz wrote:
"
cosey wrote:
60% more harvest nice. Ppl are say its opop and GGG is buffing LOL.

with 60% of 8% to 13% to get useless crafting reciepe lmao

Exactly...like whatever:D Speed farm currency with OP build and forget about thos silly crafts. AND nothing is going to change that in 3.14 or 3.15
Dear GGG Team,

this, to be said very directly, is absolute bull****!

What was your thoughts on this?

So many people like the access to really good items and being able to optimize semi-good gear instead of throwing it away and buying the gear they need.

Other than that harvest is a step-by-step optimization and therefore continuous progress which is a welcome alternative to the all or nothing approach poe offered before.

and last but not least, the people invest everything possible into this way of upgrading (like seen on the atlas point distribution, watchstones,...).
This surely is because they are forced to to get quite good stuff in resonable! time, but might also be just because people LIKE harvest and it's whole idea.
And especially this last argument is the only one to matter: It's a game for the people who play it...

So why on earth not let them play the game they like but instead forcing them to something you might call path of buy-your-item?

Best and farewell
GZ
Last edited by GrafZahl79 on Mar 11, 2021, 8:36:40 AM
Alright, see u maybe never.. I hate the U turns GGG is making in their philosophy. They introduce harvest then remove it copletely, then reintroduce it for just nerfing it hard. What are you smoking @GGG ?
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Are they aware that without Harvest, PoE DOES NOT have a craft system at all ?
Gambling is not crafting ! I thought they finally understood it too. I feel really silly for having bought that huge supporter pack now :(

I think I will put PoE on hold for now. Too bad that there are currently no competitors...
I dont like this change at all, as a casual it feels like the one way to get endgame gear deterministically is now gone, this is the first league i actually pushed maps because of how i could atleast have a _decent_ chance of getting great gear, now ill go back to quitting league in a couple of weeks looks like.

Why not atleast keep it for SSF people? I understand how its being exploited via trade discords etc but this change is just bad for people who like to do everything themselves
Guess I go back to never getting past tier 10 maps again. Thanks GGG.
Delete mirrors > no more mirror tier items > Problem solved kekw.

Mirrors dont work on influenced items > problem solved kekw
Last edited by Smoothy88 on Mar 11, 2021, 8:39:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info