Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

worst change ever.
I dont understand what Chris is intending to do with POE.

Harvest crafting is far from overpowered or super strong, I have yet to craft a single god tier item in SSF.
Most of the outcomes are poor and I started skipping every harvest node that isnt about Zana mods or maps.

Where is that super harvest crafting that needs a nerf? Tell me Chris, make a video in SSF how you craft one of these items and I might believe you. Until then, you are once again catering to the RMT community that lost money, while everyone had at least a tiny bit of a chane to gain something ok.

You have done the same with treasure chests, beast crafting and many other league specific mechanics. Mechanics that gave people in SSF a decent attempt at improving their gear, even if it was just below 5%.

"
Overall, this is undoubtedly a heavy nerf to high-end Harvest Crafting

It is a nerf to everyone not on RMT, everyone in SSF.

I have to agree with the majority here, Diablo 4 and 2 reforged cant come soon enough. You have unfortunately no idea what your game has become to and you dont realize that each single decision of yours catering to the 1%, makes more people quit every day.

Sorry for the harsh words, but I am shocked how a good game can be ruined so much again and again.
And so my SSF game is beeing destroyed even more. sad.
[Blessed by Support]
This is exactly what I wanted from harvest. The deterministic crafting that was available with the remove/add crafts made everything else feel pointless. Spending currency in any other way than harvest crafts felt like a waste and chasing and then finding sacred groves stopped the flow of the game completely. I'm Very happy with this change!
this is not development. this is back to the stone age
I think the proper way to fix harvest was to make items bound to account once crafted. Then you could have also increased Harvest spawn rate.

Now Harvest will be a completely useless mechanic imho.

Also, I think pretty much all of the player base have never used an Ex on an item (and never will).

One last suggestion: Play your game more to get an idea of how its current state is. Harvest without TFT is massively overrated atm.
Last edited by Nite1984 on Mar 11, 2021, 5:19:31 AM
So basically, no-lifes and streamers changes doesn't matter, sure they'll need like one more day, MAYBE two, to farm everything they need.

But normal people and casual people whom doesn't have literally 16h PER DAY to play (irl job, family, kids, ect...), will never achive or be comfortable to play end game, and will stuck on mid red tier maps, due to insane price jump of items they need to improve they build, and not having enough time to play to accumulate currency to make them themselfs.

Meanwhile, no-lifes STILL will be doing 100% deli map in couple of days in new league, and still will be earning mirrors, daily.

GG GGG
"
YersiniaD wrote:
"
Fireslap wrote:
"
codagain wrote:
Chris & All GGG devs.
You should watch this Math`s video.
[Removed by Support]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdpA_xHXhEA

YES PLS

Yes, he is really sensible about this. :)

I don't recommend taking him seriously... He's wrong more times than he is right.

He said before this league that aura stackers are totally dead... We know now how that turned out to be... Now he is saying Harvest is dead...
Last edited by a_k_a on Mar 11, 2021, 5:27:58 AM
"
The removal of easy mode item editor harvest is a good thing, it will make a better game and best of all, make you a better player.

Getting better at the game is a good thing.

Except it wasn't ruined by reddit. Reddit is absolutely tearing GGG a new one. Their manifesto thread is downvoted not to hell, but to the beyond realm. The reddit mods had to actually PIN THE THREAD because it was downvoted so hard it was not on the front page despite having 5k+ replies in it already.
Do you have any idea how stupid it is not to hear your own players?
Take a look at just one number of responses!
May peace be with you, exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info