"
Deejudanne wrote:
"
Seehundi wrote:
- after a harvest craft the item is account bound
- let us store 100 crafts

Problem solved. Thank me later.

i quit WoW because their useless soulbound system

WoW's soukbounds are useless because you have no say on how they turn out to be. And if you are crafting and item with harvest so you can use it, how would turning it soulbound render it useless?
because whenever I play a league I just don't want to play 1 build the entire league? jeesus fucking christ its like talking to a wall
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
Okay Chris if you want to nerf harvest ( the only way average players could attain decent gear like top end players ) why dont u remove low tiers mods from high ilvl items or get rid of shit like mana and stun and block or at least give you a decent chance to make items with at least 4/6 useful mods from a Awakener orb... gambling hundreds of ex's and awakening multiple versions of the item u want to make is awful... this is such a step backwards for the game. this is the most active league Ive seen and I know its not because of fucking ritual.... its because of harvest, and the fact that end game gear is now attainable by the masses. its giving the average joe and chance to finally learn how crafting works and how to manipulate mods.

This is very unfair.The people that had alot of money on standard have made perfect items with it already while us plebs are still strugling to get the first influence mod.To leave it up like this just a bit so the rich can get richer again...

If you want to remove determinism then just make everything trully random , not gate some mods with 0.0001% chance especially when the items with them are made already by the rich and charge ridiculous rates for mirrorirng not to mention that mirror prices have triplled.
mfw harvest is the only reason i wanted to keep playing this game next league
"
JKlupper wrote:

This is very unfair.The people that had alot of money on standard have made perfect items with it already while us plebs are still strugling to get the first influence mod.To leave it up like this just a bit so the rich can get richer again...

If you want to remove determinism then just make everything trully random , not gate some mods with 0.0001% chance especially when the items with them are made already by the rich and charge ridiculous rates for mirrorirng not to mention that mirror prices have triplled.
yeah just fucking remove all fucking fossils remove crafting bench and remove divine orbs
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
Doesn't address the trading problem...
Joining a none official discord and having to manually search a recipe is a pain.
How about adding a Einhar style item which would allow players to extract the craft and sell it as an item?
Removed post because GGGs skin is apparently too thin and i don't like having my posts edited to say something i did not intend.
Last edited by deathspenalty on Mar 11, 2021, 7:27:45 AM
Can you still use non-x mod to x mod crafts on influenced items?
Good to see that GGG is now following in Blizzards steps.

Ignoring most community feedback, completely disconnecting from their community, f*cking over the normal/semi hardcore playerbase with absolutely atrocious design decisions.

Guess it is time to wait until another good ARPG hits the market that is not developed by incompenent companies that cannot/ do not want to listen to the feedback their playerbase give them.
Hi GGG,

Old time PoE player here (10 years+)
I loved your game since forever, and played all league since then, some for 1 week or 2, most of them for 4-5. Ritual was the first one I played for 2 months.
Why is that ? Because of harvest crafting and atlas targeted farm.
Being able to target your end game and target your craft is way way more fun and engaging that pure rng, waiting for something good to happen to you.

Until Ritual, I NEVER used a single beast craft, fossil craft, syndicate craft (except once or two to test them when they were released during their own league) and I didn't even like harvest league because of the garden management (god I was bad at it), and I always played the "trading game" to get my items.
It was ok, that was the game for me, did pretty well like this and never found the time or will to get into metacrafting and stuff, as it was a lot of knowledge to get and a lot currency available to spend to start and do something remotely good.
Guess what ? With Ritual, I wanted to spend the time learning and understanding all this, because it was more accessible for me and my game time, so I did !
And then I started using all those game mechanics I always skipped, and god it was satisfying !
I was finally one of the cool guys, crafting, spending my own ressources, and having a game purpose different than the usual "I need to buy this item".
And guess what ? It was fun enough to push me enjoy all the content of the game for more than 1 month !

Thanks to that, I managed to do all the content, and even had the motivation to push my character to lvl 100 for the first time since 10 years of playing PoE. Is it a bad thing ? I don't see why. I don't understand why you would like people to struggle more and quit the league sooner, than to challenge all the content you have to offer.
And it's not like having harvest craft is giving the same level of power to every players. I have a few casual friends playing the game, who didn't clear everything at all this season, this is still dependant of your game knowledge and game time. This is not an easy task.

If you want people to enjoy more the randomness of loots, you need to improve it. Nobody wants to pick-up and ID 400 rare items per map, just to try to found a 1/10000 good items in there.
Make items drop identified, and allow loot filters to find the GG drop somewhere in there.
Make prefix/suffix tier don't go below T3 depending of the item level.
Make unique items more powerfull and drop only from bosses so we have a reason to fight those bosses.
I don't know what you can or want to do for loots, but if you want to reduce the crafting power, you need to balance that at a point. Nobody is going to use chaos spam, exalt slam and annulment lottery (except for the people who play the game for a living and SSF players), in the current state of the game.

Hope you will reconsider
Last edited by Alio on Mar 11, 2021, 5:09:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info