Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

awaits diablo 4
can i refund all my supporter packs please xD

ggg what are you doing, are you blind?
cookies
This is terrible... I am loving the game as it is now. I farm harvest and that is 80% of what I do in game. Even with discord swapping crafts I have not managed to complete an item how I would like it , none of my gear is finished and I play standard. Too easy for the 0.1% who have even seen a mirror but for average Joe who has 100 exalts to his name this is just ripping the carpet from under our feet once again.
how to refund supporter pack?
Lets chill a little here. GGG already said they are experimenting various scenarios before it hits POE2. They have built a game that last a decade with constant new league every quarter and they knows what is best for the game for it to last into the next decade.

Yes, some of the changes or nerf will always be condemned and sworn at but most of the time, it is just the knee jerk reaction to any change. Many cried foul when they nerf Delirium but most continue to play the game. Then in 3.11, many swore not to play again when Harvest not going core and yet Heist sees the same if not more players. Yes we are unhappy some easy mechanics are taken away from us but we always adapt to it and move on. If you look at some of the other games which is easy to reach end game and kill bosses, these games do not have any retention of players as well. Its the mentality that since I have already done all I can, why continue to play?. GGG is trying to prevent that and wants the players to gring to that goal. That has been their philosophy since day 1. They are known as Grinding Gear Games for a reason.
"
Using currency items like Exalted Orbs or Chaos Orbs on your gear is a powerful, risky and exciting way to improve it.

You think using Exalted or Choas Orbs is Exciting?
You think they 'improve' an item?

You must be playing a different game.

May I suggest that you create a poll to try and get the feeling pretty much all non-streamers have according to this? My guess is that 'Exciting' and 'Improved item' would not get many votes.

Poll 1: Using Exalted/Chaos Orb is
... exciting way to improve my item
... is a way to gamble away my currency
... a frustrating experience
... something I never do
... boring
... a great way to brick my item
... other

They should have gotten rid of this cancer alltogether. I play hardcore trade and this part of the game is retarded. I dont want be some discord trader.
Acknowledging that that discord trading is a problem with a powerful crafting system, and then not addressing it. GGG
Stupid change, reddit managed to kill off another interesting facet of the game. Harvest for the most part will now straight up be avoided in the game, and finding it will be seen as a wasted trigger.
Just because reddit kept whining about things they could not understand.
This league is my first experience and I honestly had so much fun because I was always too scared crafting myself.

Its sad to see that this harvest is already getting nerfed.

Guess its back to budget builds and buying from other people again
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info