Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

+1

"
zoiac wrote:
Harvest can help those underused skills and get them to work, and you guys are basically saying "haha fuck these skills". YOU HAVE HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF USELESS SKILL GEMS THAT DOESN'T WORK EVEN WITH DECENT ENOUGH GEAR BRO. Harvest is the only way to save those skills because strong gear is easier to access with harvest.
So are we forced to play meta? And you guys are going to nerf meta and buff the mobs? Until at some point the game is unplayable because both skill gems and mobs are overtuned?

Like, I'd rather keep the harvest the way that it is now, but you have to use the same currency to make it work. -+crafts? take my annul and exalt. -crafts? take my annul.
But who am I talking to anyway, as if it's going to happen.
The main reason I was so hyped about this league was harvest, the other one was the atlas changes and Maven herself. With that manifesto I have ZERO desire to keep coming back to your game. Btw, this league I've lasted a week longer than my usual league playtime
RIP unpopular builds, cuz they wont work without good cragted gear.. Meet the 90% uniq items bulds with same popular gems.. how boring.
The most funny thing is, that most of people, who are happy about Harvest nerfs on ru/en forums, has almost no support badges. And some of people, who supported the game, from the start to the end, are dissapointed to the point they gonna leave PoE...

GREAT JOB GGG.
God bless Chris & GGG!
In fleeting reality, you step into the realm of madness.
You have owned my soul for a long time Chris and today you have finally released it.Thank you.
I usually defend GGG's design decisions and manifesto's but this one is downright incomprehensible.

Harvest crafting could do with a tweak here and there but nerfing it this hard? Bad move for casuals and SSF players alike.

You guys should just have removed the ability to trade the crafts.
Would have solved most, if not all of the issues it had.

Good thing i can still get some nice free zana crafts with it, as that probably will be the only functionality it has left.

EDIT: with ability to trade i mean that disgusting discord phenomenon.
Last edited by uglym on Mar 11, 2021, 5:10:47 AM
Not just sane, but galaxy brained too, it seems, fellow exile ;-)

"
Thanatsos wrote:
Are you still sane Exile?

who the hell thought it would be a good idea to remove the most fun thing we got in a while that is the sole reason for a lot of players to even play or remotely compete in their builds with the top 0.1%.
crafting is hard enough allready for the majority of the player base. Instead of "removing" harvest you should improve the "now obsolete" and outdated relics of crafting.
Instead your solution is to revert back to a time where some crazy groups offer mirror services with insane prices, monopolizing on the top endgame items with no way of regular players to even come close?
Do you even know how many player ever held a mirror in their hands? all the more have multiple of them to get their endgame items?

"
Deejudanne wrote:
"
Seehundi wrote:
- after a harvest craft the item is account bound
- let us store 100 crafts

Problem solved. Thank me later.

i quit WoW because their useless soulbound system

WoW's soukbounds are useless because you have no say on how they turn out to be. And if you are crafting and item with harvest so you can use it, how would turning it soulbound render it useless?
Last edited by XimiP on Mar 11, 2021, 4:18:26 AM
"
uglym wrote:
I usually defend GGG's design decisions and manifesto's but this one is downright incomprehensible.

Harvest crafting could do with a tweak here and there but nerfing it this hard? Bad move for casuals and SSF players alike.

You guys should just have removed the ability to trade the crafts.
Would have solved most, if not all of the issues it had.

Good thing i can still get some nice free zana crafts with it, as that probably will be the only functionality it has left.

I kinda like that idea with binding the item to the player. Even though I hate soulbound items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info