Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Delete harvest - delete fossils too. A lot f builds can easy craft items with fossial spam. But u destroy build who need harvest. Nice idea. Go delete fossils too then.
Righteous Fire forever.
Nailed it. Also, "manifesto" has a very odd ring to it, because of the (infamous) book by that bearded man. And that one, despite stating who it was for, actually did the opposite effect to who it was intended for.

"
coupdegrâc3 wrote:
can we get an manifesto on who this game is balanced around?
i mean what playerbase? what league? is it balanced around SSFHC? Standard? is it only for streamers?
I mean how can these be considered as good moves to PoE's interests.

You got tons of fans in love with Harvest crafting because it wipes out parts of uncertainty in crafting, allows us to roll the Mods our builds needed so we can further progress to end-game contents or switch to raise other characters we interested in, and you think these are BAD just because the game end up so early meanwhile TBH players knowing the mechanism can reach Atlas by 5~6 hours or even faster from the start of league.

As long as we progress the Atlas, we need better and better gears and the thing is CRAFTING GEARS are the keys to perfection. Even with Harvest, knowledgeable craftsmen still have to deal with your Mods RNG WEIGHT POOL. The Harvest you introduced not only allow us to enhance gears in safer way from bricking them, it also gives chances to non-popular builds work well as they need good Mods by crafts to function in synergy.

I must say I'm DISAPPOINTED with this PN since I'm not as skillful as ladder players listed, for example on Poe Ninja. Their crafts on Day-6 or Day-7 are nearly their END-GAME gear for the whole Ritual entire time and I'm still struggling. I'm just nobody, progressing in my own pace.

Not sure if your analysis is based on those pro-players to conclude such PN. If it is, I guess there must be sth WRONG. Perhaps you need to show proves on how we can benefit from bricking our decent pre/suffixes with chaos and annulment orbs. Exalted orb? never ever think of that. I rather trade, treat that as trade currency for some nice gears. Otherwise, what else we can do in 3.14 LoL
Last edited by maigo2731 on Mar 11, 2021, 4:16:21 AM
Yea, let's make crafting annoying and not affordable. This league I have lot of fun cuz i was able to craft myself cool gear. Perfect gears cost mirror anyway, this changes affects only non-best players.
Yep, for me it's gonna be the uninstall button, time to spend my money on a better game.
I recommend watching the movie
Path of Matth.
Just remove T1 crafts from Harvest mod pool and it solves 99% of you defined problems. Harvest will become only way to improve well rolled item. Not to make it perfect.
YOU WANT THE HARVEST ? TAKE IT ! BUT MY MTX MONEY I WILL BURN IT TO THE GROUND !
so Harvest will be more common , but almost completely useless

All you had to do make was make the craft untradeable , so the rich could not do remove/add until they have mirror tier items

Or just leave it for SSF only
Re-quoting these points for visibility and awareness

"
Archmaester wrote:
"
Flexcube wrote:
GGG,

I'm starting to wonder why you started with the Harvest league at all? The explanation that you were not aware of how is powerful Harvest crafting tool is a little ridiculous. After all, you've been making this game for years and you haven't been so aware? [Removed by Support] But OK, Harvest was over and there was no problem.
In this league, you introduced Harvest again and again you were not aware of the fact that Harvest will allow you to craft good items ?????
Get rid of this Harvest now and just remove it from Core Game. At the moment, for players of my kind (SSF), Harvest is not unusual. If you play for a few hours a day or at all, your entire Harvest does not matter to us anyway, because we are not able to receive anything valuable in such a short time. This change will affect a small group of players, usually streamers who play 18 hours a day.
Just remember who supports you and from which group of players do you get the most funds?

GGG,
Stop trying with Harvest again. You can see that you are not doing well.

100% agree, you have developed this game for years. But doing the same mistakes over and over. Remember when ZiggyD interviewed with Chris Wilson before Harvest League, Chris said "We will be regret about introducing this league". So if you have restricted item philospy like this, why do you even think making crafting easy??????? No1 asking about maven orbs, i thought all this craft system for maven orb which is your latest lore remember! why would i even use that orb my GG item if i will completely brick it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info