Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

The game is fun? Ok let's remove this mechanic,so you can have another 500 hours of tedious grind to get at the same point.
Oh Dont forget to take a look at our promotion tabs

WE WANT HARVEST BACK! GGG Dont become like the Dictator blizzard.
Edux
I don't know what's the problem with devs and game difficulty. I play PoE every day and farm and trade and craft and finally this league I had some success in getting good items and no, it didn't break the game.
So basically now I feel I'll go back to play for a couple of month, feel like I'm making no progress slamming items with orbs and getting nothing, get bored and quit the league.

The philosophy of the game is getting more powerful item.
They finally nail it but "nah, too easy" let's go back to the philosophy of just dreaming about good items.

Then cry when people go to RMTs to get more currency after they wasted weeks and months crying tears of blood over wasting all they had to bad RNG.

It's not a PvP game! Let people have fun and achieve stuff without killing themselves over the game please...
Chris & All GGG devs.
You should watch this Math`s video.
[Removed by Support]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdpA_xHXhEA
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Mar 11, 2021, 3:41:52 AM

+1 SMH!

"
Ariel_Logos wrote:
I don't know what's the problem with devs and game difficulty. I play PoE every day and farm and trade and craft and finally this league I had some success in getting good items and no, it didn't break the game.
So basically now I feel I'll go back to play for a couple of month, feel like I'm making no progress slamming items with orbs and getting nothing, get bored and quit the league.

The philosophy of the game is getting more powerful item.
They finally nail it but "nah, too easy" let's go back to the philosophy of just dreaming about good items.

Then cry when people go to RMTs to get more currency after they wasted weeks and months crying tears of blood over wasting all they had to bad RNG.

It's not a PvP game! Let people have fun and achieve stuff without killing themselves over the game please...
people who freak out must be new players lol, the game was fine with out harvest. lol
WE DON T WANT CLOSE OUR EYES AND SLAM EXALTS !!!!
Why Ggg dont fixe the loot WE continiously drop same uniques shit again and again !!! "How Borring and small ! "
You Can play all League Time and not see any cospris or void battery drop why ? Fix your old olds loot table before nerfing something who make this game enjoylable for once
Last edited by notblueone on Mar 11, 2021, 3:43:43 AM
That was fun league, I achieved 100lvl and 40/40 challenges for first time, ssf only. Seems like "But then there would quickly be nothing left to achieve" is totally right.
Time to skip next league or two or more
This is pretty sad one of the most fun incredible features ive ever played wish it wasnt getting nerfed :/
Literally NOBODY wants to slam there end game gear with exalts and "hope for the best".

Harvest IS a GOOD SYSTEM to have deterministic crafting for those that want to put in the time late game to make high tier items.

GGG needs to ask themselves what they are seriously trying to accomplish with this because it looks like a lot of players will be unhappy with these nerfs as MOST OF US are not the ultra rich high end players.

The 1% will still be able to make mirror tier items, it will just cost them more but the rest of us more casual gamers (even us more serious gamers who love the game but have normal lives and jobs) will have very little chance to make anything even close to high tier end game gear.

IMO there are a few simple things that could be done to move it in the right direction so that the 1%'ers can still make there crazy gear, casuals can still work towards there high tier end game gear and you negate the need for third party trading hubs like TFT.

- Account bound crafts
This removes the reliance and tediousness of third party trading such as TFT and the scamming that can come with it.

- Can store up to 50 crafts
If your going to change what you can get and how rare it is at least allow us to accrue a good amount so we can have a real chance at making some decent gear by having a decent stockpile to work with.

- Increase Harvest garden chances
If its going to have less in it and crafts are account bound, its going to need to be a little bit more common so that over many hours of grinding we get more chances to find what we need or want to save.

Just my 2 cents but I feel like this could be the straw that breaks the camels back for many people if they don't consider this properly and listen to the community.

Last edited by MajorSadist on Mar 11, 2021, 3:47:13 AM
I get that you want to tone it down. I also get the ideas behind the nerfs. But everything in conjunction makes it basically not usable from my perspective.
Make then rarer/growing. Also the higher Tier ones. Okay.
Make them maybe a bit more random okay.

But "you cant use it on influenced items, you cannot annul specific mods (and ad stuff. GL getting a somewhat decent life roll) AND make the crafts grow?".... Dont know what I should think about that.

Feels really disconnected from the playerbase. Because still there WILL be possibilities to absue this kind of crafting. Maybe not as hard as right now where basically everybody can craft his dream item. But with those changes you again shift the entire thrill of crafting an item for yourself and perfecting it (even if its not the best one) is gone.

I would like to see the numbers from the current player engagement "at the end of the league" and the numbers then from the next league.
Myself included is still playing even after I've done my challenges to get the hideout. And one big reason is that Harvest crafting can be done like this.

Also: to return to my point above concerning that players will find a way. This way will again include something 3rd party like Discord servers. Do you really think that players who are currently using them will stop using them? I think this will hit the players most that didnt use those additional tools.

But thats just my two cents =S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info