"
Seehundi wrote:
- after a harvest craft the item is account bound
- let us store 100 crafts

Problem solved. Thank me later.

i quit WoW because their useless soulbound system

why u care about if others plays ssf? it's not like you can play with them
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
Hey! GG! Go watch Path of Matth video about those changes.
GGG- "How can we fix the servers for our players?"
GGG - "I know, let's nerf the things that keep casual players playing so they stop playing the game"
GGG - brilliant idea! Let's nerf crafting then, ppl will get bored of the grind, not being able to progress to end game, no currency to buy end game items. Let's just keep our streamer elitist core group"
GGG - DONE!
Last edited by Psidaemon on Mar 11, 2021, 3:24:43 AM
Seriously bad decision.
"
Overall, this is undoubtedly a heavy nerf to high-end Harvest Crafting, but we strongly believe that it is in Path of Exile's best interests going forward

Yeah it's in the interest of YOU because you increase player retention, but it is NOT in the interest of the players who hate the absurd amounts of RNG in this game that harvest craft was finally working against to an extent.

I'll say it again: just give shitty standard players the good harvest crafting, and nerf it in whatever way you want for the good players in temp leagues.

Good thing Diablo 2 Resurrected is coming later this year. There you don't rely on items for ALL your power, your skill selections carry you through almost the entirety of the game and that is 0% rng reliant.
+1 This is the boat a lot of us are in. Seriously, GGG. this one is the worst decisions in the series of bad decisions made over a period of time that we have had to put up with!

"
Destructicon wrote:
This is the first time I actually felt compelled to post on the forums.

GGG, these proposed changes are simply terrible. They are out of touch with the reality of how it is to actually play the game.

I have a 9 hour job, excluding weekends, when a league starts I only have about 4-6 hours per day to actually play.

I do not have the time to constantly farm the currency to craft items, the old fashioned way.

I also do not have the time to farm enough exalts to buy the best crafted items on the market.

Harvest was perfect for this. Its deterministic crafting actually gave me achievable goals to strive for to create good items.

But, even with harvest it still takes a lot of time and effort.

Your statement that its too easy to get perfect items is delusional. Even with harvest it still takes an incredible amount of time to actually find the correct harvests to make a good item as even the harvests can roll bad ones, which require further remove/adds.

Getting rid of remove + remove/add will just make it nearly impossible for those of us with limited time, due to jobs, to even consider having good items.

I am also extremely disappointed because this goes against your philosophy you talked about back when adding harvest, that you want more deterministic crafting.

The game is in the best state right now especially because of harvest. I don't want to go back to the old way of playing or crafting because the old way is just gambling.

I hate gambling, there is no skill or skill expression involved in slamming hundreds to thousands of different types of currency into an item, hoping it'll get good enough rolls to then slam more.

With the nuking of remove and remove/add mods I simply have nothing to strive for, good items are just perpetually out of reach and, honestly I'd rather just quit for good then go back to gambling, I hate gambling.
There are a million good ways on the internet how harvest could have been reasonably nerved. GGG, of course, decieded for their own and completly over the top one and killed harvest all together. GG GGG.
"A portion of your comment in the thread "Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting" has been removed due to being needlessly negative, which breaches our Code of Conduct. Before posting in the future please refer to the Code of Conduct: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1457463"

Ahahahah I wonder how many people ITT are gonna see this in the next couple hours.
The most moronic comment in this entire thread.
Last edited by arcweld13 on Mar 11, 2021, 3:28:44 AM
Finaly GGG this was a really needed nerf.

As a go hard player that always go for 40 challanges and lvl 100 i felt that harvest was too powerfull.. but because it was "TRADABLE" that was the problem.

If it was farmable i dont think it would mater because you only have 3 months of league.

With this beeing said my suggestions to keep harvest as they were is:
1) After craft with harvest make it account bound, so each player could only farm for himself.
2) each item would have a harvest craft counter, like each item could only be crafted in harvest 5 times or so.

Anyways, thanks GGG!!!
"
"
sirgog wrote:
This has made me much more excited for 3.14. Thank you for having the courage to do this

I played Diablo 1 with item editor cheats as a teen, and they took all of the fun out of the game.

Harvest in the hands of an experienced player feels just like that, and it's sapped my interest this league to know that whatever I'm doing in game, I would get much more powerful crafting rewards by grinding scoured tier 9 Haewark maps, then sitting in a trade discord.

When the most powerful strategy is as anti-fun as that, it kills interest in the game.

Harvest will remain the dominant way to craft jewels with these changes, and a lot of the second tier crafts will become good with the broken ones gone.

Also let this be a lesson - you can't balance with rarity. All 'balance through rarity' achieves is concentrating wealth.

Honestly this is really dumb and insensitive to people who don't have a lot of time to play.

He is typically very smart and well reasoned in the videos. I wonder what motivated these takes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info