Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Not a big fan of outrage in general, but here I'd like to add some problems I have with this decision.

And that is:
- Why do you tailor your game around a VERY small part of the community, their needs and behaviours? This adresses just what some ppl do, but not what most players want and imagine when their hear "crafting"

- I do agree that Harvest may be too strong, but you should just consider that the WHOLE REST of crafting until then was just utter crap with the amount of time you have to put in because YOU make it so that the more or less required mods for actually performing good in endgame are roughly 0.2% likely to actually roll. And IF that happens, the items is usually bad because of all the other mods on it.

- why not re-design the tag system?! Exclude some things from harvest crafting deterministically and all is good. No more Elusive as single crit prefix available etc.

- on top of your bad design, you punish players for the bad design you make. WTF GUYS, if 15+++ hrs per week is not nearly enough to get good results in this game, then F*** it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have some respect for the players and the time and money they already give to you!

- sidenote: most likely not playing next league. Even now other parts of life are more important, but they are also less fun. PoE being less fun and less rewarding just takes it out of the equation

- sidenote 2 regarding exalting items: WHEN you actually have a good rare item and want to exalt it, does it actually happen to hit a powerful mod? And...oh yea, I have to identify all the TONS OF CRAP RARES lying on the ground, which are 99.9% meaningless. It's just shit design in so many places! Also boss fights! Removing the meaningful crafting just leads to ppl pointing that out. Can you handle it? I personally am not too confident in that...
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
It's not about fixing the broken stuff. It's about removing the best core mechnaic in the game. Why don't you think twice?
Chris take a look at reddit and how people think about your decision. Don't destroy what you are working for.
Very disappointed...
Thanks for ruining the game GGG, I'm not playing from 3.14.

Seriously, I had the most fun this league, even though Ritual mechanic is very weak and most people just skip it. Harvest allows some sensible character progression, every exalt matters. RNG-based crafting is not fun, NOBODY from 99.9% of players would just exalt slam an item, with a 0.1% chance to get what you want. They will just wait until such item appears on the market. You just needed to implement itemisable crafts aka beasts and maybe improve harvest storage, that's it. I'm very dissapointed.
Joke. Really.
No more support.
- after a harvest craft the item is account bound
- let us store 100 crafts

Problem solved. Thank me later.
ol. my items all have DOUBLE inf and for now i cant do nothing with harvest.i guess. no add CRITICAL, casters, or some life , or res) cant nothing....my amulet now cost 80ex and boots cost the same....what does it mean . after 3.14 i cant do the same lovly items.....never...nohow. cos it impossible .rip for me. cos i love harvest fun .its somth new.
Why GGG cant just increase hard HARVEST craft to get??? Just remove HARVET from atlas tree , from watchstones and reduce drops chance....but hold ALL crafts....amazing lost.imho
NO PLS
Add simpsons meme of " Stop! It's already deaaaad!!!"
"
Seehundi wrote:
- after a harvest craft the item is account bound
- let us store 100 crafts

Problem solved. Thank me later.

i quit WoW because their useless soulbound system
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type