Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Nerfing harvest is bad. It's ideal in current state. Yes, you can get ideal items but you need to waste ton of currency (300+ exalts) to make ones (I'm talking about mirror tier items with all best t1 mods).

To resolve problem with discord being the only place where one can safely trade harvest crafts GGG could add same mechanic as beast trade so players can put their crafts into orbs and sell them.
"
Some mods that had overly-deterministic behaviour have been removed. These include all annulment mods

So, getting the perfect prefex for the eclipse staff base I have is now going to take, mathematically *checks Annul Bad Mod in craft of exile* ~28 times the number of exalted orbs that I've ever found or traded for in the two and a half years I've been playing, instead of just ~20 times as many.

Boy, you sure avoided making things too easy there.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Time to skip next league.
GGG, Why you even name throwing exalts a "craft"? Are you really playing your own game? You want to get meta-craft back to make small number of crafters rich as hell again.

I do not agree for these changes and I hope that you will review this case again.

You look only on people who spent whole days on playing PoE, what about other players? It is game and people should feel relaxed and not triggered by another stupid mod slammed by exalt.

I will say it once again, slamming exalts is not crafting, its gambling!
"
e wanted to experiment with a system that allowed you to craft items while levelling (using the equivalent of powerful currency like Exalted Orbs), so that players could get the experience of using valuable currency items without feeling bad that they were missing out on future value. Our goal was to make a system that was so attractive that players would try to improve their items by throwing a few crafts at them in almost every area that they play.

[Removed by Support] are you talkign about the same game im palying? [Removed by Support] so leveling system???? wich only happends in maps???? how is that leveling system and not endgame system , i think you are just very lost right now , better remove it , [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Mar 11, 2021, 2:06:09 AM
"
the entire rest of Path of Exile's crafting system is somewhat redundant with Harvest Crafting in its current form. While we are glad we tried the experiment of keeping all the crafts and balancing by rarity, it's unfortunately going to have to change.

yall knew harvest would ruin poe yet you released it! its the most anti-poe thing you could put into the game. and fuck me, dont pull this shit about experimenting, it was literally in the game for 3 months before you put it back in.

just get rid of harvest and put people out of their misery
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
In all fairness, its clear the current iteration of PoE reflects an expectation for the players to have a quality of items that should otherwise be considered unrealistic.

In other words...
I'm with it.
For the record... you told us you didn't want us to keep the harvested items in the announcement.

Thanks giving me the time and tools I needed to make a 900 pdps mace

#MakeFossilsPogAgain
#MemberTacati's
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
Last edited by Fauxxx_NL on Mar 11, 2021, 2:07:24 AM
"
Dumus wrote:
Bullshit... Why don't you ever think about players who have kids and families and don't have as much time to play? For them Harvest is sometimes the only option to get decent gear...

this. god forbid people like me with a serious illness, and my spouse who works 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, ever have meaningful gear without having to farm a 1000 exalts to buy from people who play 16 hours a day. i love the game but PLEASE RETHINK THIS. don't base your decisions on people who do nothing but play games all day and complain how they "run" out of things to do in a week.
I think whole gag team should go and try kill all bosses they created with items crafted with alt and exalt spam on HC. Actually That's what you should do during beta testing the league. It can cure the stupidity of such nerfs.
“All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy.”
Meh, why don't you just allow trading harvest crafts, so everyone can benefit?

Or get rid of harvest and just add new recipes to the crafting bench?!

You still have to grind A LOT for the recipes.
Are we all supposed to quit our daily jobs so we can PLAY 24/7???
I'd fucking do it if you pay me at least 70k € / year.

That being said, your planned nerfs are - as usual - over the fucking top - and I don't even craft a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info