Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

The reason continue to play this league is because of harvest. The way it brings endless build opportunities. it is a web that binds fossil crafting, basic crafting, bench crafting and beast crafting together.

I have used every stated method this league to create fun items for myself, my friends and to sell. I'm not done yet with this league yet as and will treasure it like it will be my last. heist league nearly killed my passion for path of exile,

this 'manifesto' will
As you nerf it now just made people rage.. just had to remove it(since we all know its too strong).

PS NO MORE ATOLL POG
"
tookiplaty wrote:
The reason continue to play this league is because of harvest. The way it brings endless build opportunities. it is a web that binds fossil crafting, basic crafting, bench crafting and beast crafting together.

I have used every stated method this league to create fun items for myself, my friends and to sell. I'm not done yet with this league yet as and will treasure it like it will be my last. heist league nearly killed my passion for path of exile,

this 'manifesto' will

+1.

can you remove hh ggg?
Last edited by ariyako on Mar 11, 2021, 12:26:53 AM

"This is the worst possible response. Instead of fixing harvest friction, you've made it worthless. I really regret buying supporter packs, now."

I agree with this guy
"
GKPlight wrote:
"
v3nomu wrote:
THE ONLY WAY to make casual players enjoy harvest crafting is to make the items soulbound once you used it.

it would have the opposite effect.
the fact that you can sell your item when you have a better on make that the price of good item are lower, so more accessible.

If you want to make the casual players use this, you need to give them lots of tries, while restricting the top .1%. The only way to stop those players that play the game 24/7 to sell better items is to make them soulbound, even for 3-7 days. It will still help. That will make the market prices unpredictable and will make high-end crafting riskier for top players.
"
LibraExAnima wrote:
"
surio wrote:
"
LibraExAnima wrote:
Compare the number of replies with all other manifestos and you'll very much see how impactful this change is. It'd be best to attach a poll so you actually can see how people would receive those changes as a collective. I've catched up on the pages and... the replies - and the removes by moderators - speak for themselves.

Is GGG going to read it and give it more thought? Probably not. At least we got some more MTX we can buy. (Obvious sarcasm)

About your last comment about GGG reading it:
yes they are.
Are they giving it thought?
No, they're only combing through the replies only to apply their censor scissors so as to "not hurt feelings" by the "needlessly negative remarks"

Which is seriously starting to piss me off even more!

Well, it seems not the right people are reading it then. To me it seems like communication is not the strongest on their side. It seems like we get to bite the bullet, but neither do they defend their decisions nor do they actually listen to the players that keep shoving money down their throats. Say what you will, but the surface matters very much. But even if - on the surface - things look good, it may still be shit underneath that gold coating.

I'm gonna sleep peacefully knowing that depending on further changes coming through 3.14 and the next league, I may just move on to other games.

I'm with you on this. I have defended this game in past, and it all feels in vain now. All those who walked away and invited me to join them back then, will have their best "HA! we told you" moment for me as they read this thread and the "[Removed by support]" nonsense in them.

What a slap in the face for me and many of us here, not only with the stupidly worded "manifesto" exposing how out of touch all of them are with their mass market player base but also how quickly they remove anything critical of them. No abuse even. Just drawing a parallel with some other game or some other event is enough for the "censors". I had abandoned this game in the past, and like you say, peacefully abandon it again.

PS: There was a slam poetry in the thread as I was replying to a comment, and now I cannot even find it. :(
It was overpowered. [Removed by Support]

Last edited by Kostax on Mar 11, 2021, 12:30:32 AM
Harvest was only the reason I keep playing this game. Time to move on, boys!
The only imbalanced item is headhunter, everything else is optional to use. To make tons of currency and farm everything you need a headhunter. So
yeah, let's keep it in-game, and make only a really useful way to get as close to the power level of hh as possible worse.

Yeah, as an analytic myself I know that what people want is not what people need, but that hurts.
Well good thing i never bought a single thing in this game, they don't desevve it with the way they are treating us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info