Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

hi im a ssf player and im positive to these changes
nerfs like these are needed to keep the item/gearing in balance
else like you say it all goes overboard and people craft too many crazy things
"
LibraExAnima wrote:
Compare the number of replies with all other manifestos and you'll very much see how impactful this change is. It'd be best to attach a poll so you actually can see how people would receive those changes as a collective. I've catched up on the pages and... the replies - and the removes by moderators - speak for themselves.

Is GGG going to read it and give it more thought? Probably not. At least we got some more MTX we can buy. (Obvious sarcasm)

About your last comment about GGG reading it:
yes they are.
Are they giving it thought?
No, they're only combing through the replies only to apply their censor scissors so as to "not hurt feelings" by the "needlessly negative remarks"

Which is seriously starting to piss me off even more!
They don't see that chance, 'cause is not whorthy for them.

They want people connected, 24/7, who don't work, don't have another things to do, than be with the a°° in chair, and consuming this game.
Terrible way to nerf it Chris...shoulda BOA items. Solves both problems. No TFT and very very hard to craft a god tier item... you might get one by lvl 100. Sounds like another shit mechanic I'll be skipping now.

Your influenced rares are so broken (e.g. explode) there is no point crafting rares other than weapons which can compete.
Git R Dun!
welp, maybe not coming back next league at all then.
GGs
"
surio wrote:
"
LibraExAnima wrote:
Compare the number of replies with all other manifestos and you'll very much see how impactful this change is. It'd be best to attach a poll so you actually can see how people would receive those changes as a collective. I've catched up on the pages and... the replies - and the removes by moderators - speak for themselves.

Is GGG going to read it and give it more thought? Probably not. At least we got some more MTX we can buy. (Obvious sarcasm)

About your last comment about GGG reading it:
yes they are.
Are they giving it thought?
No, they're only combing through the replies only to apply their censor scissors so as to "not hurt feelings" by the "needlessly negative remarks"

Which is seriously starting to piss me off even more!

Well, it seems not the right people are reading it then. To me it seems like communication is not the strongest on their side. It seems like we get to bite the bullet, but neither do they defend their decisions nor do they actually listen to the players that keep shoving money down their throats. Say what you will, but the surface matters very much. But even if - on the surface - things look good, it may still be shit underneath that gold coating.

I'm gonna sleep peacefully knowing that depending on further changes coming through 3.14 and the next league, I may just move on to other games.

Also, I'm pretty sure this thread will be closed before long because they can't just handle it.
Want to play a beginner friendly, highly expandable and reliable build? Try WreckerOfDays' ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 -- My Hideout -> https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2881
Last edited by LibraExAnima on Mar 11, 2021, 12:19:34 AM
TLDR:
1.) You want PoE to be a Gamble.
2.) there are maybe 1000 people who had perfect items. On how many total players? How many of the total players didn't even have luck finding the crafts, yet alone a single grove? - None of the bug reports, to harvest groves not appearing with a 10% chance per map in over 100 maps in a row, were replied to by staff members.
3.) You take out the good crafts and increase the chance of a grove encounter. Sop it still feels like shit. Nothing changed, take it out. Stop putting everything in the core game. There is too much already.

And a closing thought, just my personal onion filled with emotions and rage:
"the feeling of exalting an item with closed eyes" - I don't even find exalted orbs, how am I supposed to exalt anything? I have also never found any item worth exalting in the first place.
Oh, by the way, I don't even have 3 good stats on a single item after 300hrs of pure harvest grinding this league. It's pure RNG and it's a bad system for a game. Everyone who agrees on 'everything has to be RNG' should see their doctor and start a rehab for their gambling addiction.

Cheers,
cya for 4.0 in the hopes, that you finally realized, balancing around the top 1% is NOT the way to go.
Hey, everyone, show your support for harvest mechanic by making the next league the lowest player count and least money spent possible.

The only way to make any real change to the game is to, like with everything, do it through money.

If their Harvest nerf stays next league, just don't spend money and don't play it.

They will never respond to logic, reasoning, and what player actually want and need.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Mar 11, 2021, 12:21:27 AM
Wait, you are the same dude that didn't know how to cook and because of that you hide what you obtain from selling 5 items? Let me guess you try to walk, and you see is difficult and that why harvest is too easy for the 99% of the players because you can walk, and now you need others to feel it right? :v
The North Remembers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info