Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

Sure you should do that.
But I play this game to have fun,not to feel despair.

After days framing ,99% of items on ground are ignored by filter ,99.9% items picked are useless ,and I may want to exalt something because 1% chance it might become usable for a week or two?
No.

Years ago poe is simple ,with right passive,correct gem links ,and some luck ,the game become a happy farming trip. None were worry about nothing to achieve after the endgame. But now? How many time it cost us to reach the end game ,to complete the challenges?

The game have became far way too complicated to be a game. Harvest is a great system to ease this problem. It should be a start ,but seems all RNG end up to be instrument of torture in GGG's hands.

Nice work GGG ,hope you designers have enough fun this time.
"
kostyaq wrote:
+
"
Miraille wrote:
"

Do you really not understand it's a fucking item editor are some of you that dense to the point where you can't understand it or something?

ROFL w/e it's not coming back and nothing you do will change it.

18+ game, I get it, but what do you achieve by spewing expletives at somebody online because they disagree with you? Maybe the majority of us happen to LIKE it and don't really care about these mirror-service crafters?

[Removed by Support]

So if I say it's an item editor now I'm a fucking troll? Man some of you are delusional for real lol and not a single post have mine has been deleted.

Your item editor is gone deal with it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Mar 10, 2021, 10:06:46 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOO :C i never had a real chance to experience much of the grove mechanics DURING harvest. Now that I've actually been using the grove this league to craft my own items its getting a kick to the.... the base crafting system, and unveiling is so lackluster I would 9 times out of 10 just spam chaos on an item until it resembled SOMETHING usable and just roll with that. removing the annul/exalt options basically makes harvest just as useless as the base crafting mechanic. Which is overly dependent on an insane amount of luck to hit more than two useful affixes even when going with alt/aug spam to target just ONE good mod in an extremely diluted mod pool. My opinion of harvest has gotten a lot better now that I actually understand the mechanic vs when it came out as a league of its own. I agree that it SHOULD have a lower chance for the more rare craft options, But why even bother reimplementing it into the game if you're just going to make it a useless function like Einhar outside of a handful of options like imprint and aspect crafting? I see ZERO improvements in this manifesto. who cares if you make heart of the grove into some fragment or map? Who care IF a groves spawn rate gets increased to 100% per map instance? It doesn't matter because at this point, unless you just want like white sockets/6 off color or to swap the res type, its going to have so little of an impact on the game that it wont even be worth interacting with. This is entirely why people even play trade league. Because you have to just get lucky and hope something drops that is well rolled now. And what's wrong with the targetable divines? its not like on average you hit perfect roll in 1 try anyway. this is a 10000% nerf into the ground. welcome to the list of useless mechanics, Joined by the likes of Vanilla crafting, blighted maps, and Tane as a whole

0/10 would not read again
I couldn't disagree more.
May all your rings be unique
People are being very rude and reporting every single post in this thread now. Because they are mad at good changes by ggg.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
This is lame. Love the harvest crafting system. The Harvest league is what got me excited to play this game. I personally would rather be able to craft items instead of just buying them. Many people can't play as much as those 0.1% to get endgame gear like them. This will be brutal for a lot of the player base imo.
making rare to find = more poeple NEED to use discord then before, while raseing the price of it(thanks?).

i get it ment for persinal only crafting, but big part of this game is trading.
what did you expect to happpen?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
You know it hurts me but you do it anyway
"
lolvalid wrote:
How terribly out of touch this entire Manifesto was.

All recent manifestos have been extremely out of touch. Remember Chris saying that invisible monsters are an acceptable compromise in the texture streaming one?
"
Dont listen to delusional folks who say it needs to be balance around casual player cuz they are majority.

Based on the amount of supporter packs bought by the "casuals" and you elitists, I think it's safe to say that the casuals are the ones making this game any real money.

Just read through the posts here. Anyone in favor of the nerfs barely have anything bought in terms of support for the game. Those who are against it have tons of supporter packs.

Food for thought.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info