Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

why u have to screw with the remove option craft? i can live with the rest of all those unnecessary nerfs
but really why that need of be constantly an ashole?
"Obtaining perfect items is ideally close to impossible, with very few players able to claim that they have such valuable treasures"

elitist to the max man!
Bruuh look at this dudeeeee uhhh uhhhh
sirgog is running one the biggest crafting service in the game. Of course he is gonna be happy about harvest removed because that means less competition for him and people not doing their own crafting instead paying people like him for shit.

Conflict of interest.

But whatever, the only people happy about this are the ones who were monopolizing the gamble-crafting before and now they have their monopoly back.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
Last edited by Geistermeister36 on Mar 10, 2021, 9:52:19 PM
why always nert? is it "Path of nerf" game?
time to skip this game finally
can we get 3.13 classic server please?
"
sirgog is running one the biggest crafting service in the game. Of course he is gonna be happy about harvest removed because that means less competition for him and people not doing their own crafting instead paying people like him for shit.

Conflict of interest.

But whatever, the only people happy about this are the ones who were monopolizing the gamble-crafting before and now they have their monopoly back.

Loooool, so that's what's it all about. Thank you for that information.

Poggers
This does not make me look forward to the next league and actually kills off a bit of my enjoyment I had for the rest of this league.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info