Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Yeah, im glad that i played a bit this league. Glad we'll have more free time for the next 3 months
Buy the way, GGG, i play this league a lot of time (and no drop) - only by current harvest. because i can create good items for build and test this build for me.
No harvest - drop league after 36 challenges instantly. because nothing more to do in league.
Righteous Fire forever.
Do something GGG,If you want to nerf Harvest.

League's Exalted orb :
Destroy an rare item with six modifier at least,keeping one of modifier with Itemization randomly,then augmenting it to another of the same item class.
20 League's Exalted shards could stack into an League's Exalted orb .

League's Divine orb :
Ramdomise the value of unique item ,the value of modifier will be double ,non-change,half or effectless.
The level of support gem or active gem on item will not be effect by League's Divine orb.
Use Divine orb will turn all of the value of modifier back to default range.

New Vendor Recipe:
Sell 60 talismans with the same implicit modifier to get a non-corrupted rare talisman with the implicit modifier.
But it cannot be split , mirror or fracture.

Atziri's Exalted orb :
Destroy an item ,applying one of its corrupted implicit modifier to another of the same item class.
The second item will be had Vaal orb effect and additonal corruppted implicit modifier, modifying it unpredictably.
The state of second item will be corrpted.
Why not just remove the game?
Do you realy know what most players complain of harvest?
That sucks!
If you keep balancing the game around the activity of the top 1%, then that's the player base that will remain after you're done balancing.

There's a reason player activity drops off so hard after the first few weeks of the league - because there's no "end-game" for the vast majority of us.

Let's not even talk about how badly this is going to affect SSF's end-game.

Harvest was fun. I really enjoyed the strategy. I enjoyed setting up my garden, planting seeds, and getting crafts. It was my favorite content. And it was pretty. Harvest is watered down to a point that it doesn't really fit any niche. If I need new gear, I'm going to use currency - I'm not going to wait to progress my build until after I farm 2390482 harvests for the 'chance' at something decent.
Yeah, what about no? I really dont see the problem with TFT. Is it because 3rd party apps? Hahaha POE overlay, Path of building, idk bruh seems like the game is already 50% 3rd party. Is it because of players getting mad at scammers? You are gonna get scammed in normal trade at some point. Is it because the items in trade league are too good? Remove beast print, cmon we all know the real cheese is at printed bases. Worst change all around for harvest. Who even likes throwing an ex at an item and rolling +7 maximum mana?
“This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team”

-- funny that the sentiment of one memeber from your team is more correct, important and valuable than 95% of the player base.

Just make harvest crafts non-tradable like people already mentioned in this thread (no storage, only host can enter the harvest in map).
good riddance to that hot garbage
well, thats way too hard of a nerf tbh, idk if ill be enjoying crafting as much in future leagues, IF I'm going to play future leagues.
To GGG,

It might be worth the time to consider re-evaluationg what the players' vision of the game has become, instead of what it initially set out to be.
Last edited by Khoned on Mar 10, 2021, 9:39:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info