Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

It should be good for the game on the long run so nice job GGG(I only craft resistance on gear so i dont care)
well maybe for discord traders harvest was still good but i hate trades and harvest dead already unless you super rich and can afford it and like discord hunting crafts job which im not so as long you can store only 10 crafts its dead so you can remove it totaly its useless anyway , the chance to get what you want/need not apply
"
Daehak wrote:
"
"
Daehak wrote:
At least you posted the destruction of Harvest in advance of the next league launch, going by your established deceitful and spiteful nature i'd have, based on past actions, expected the harvest destruction as part of the nerf notes, giving only a few days notice before launch.

Anyways...
I just got 5 guys from work interested in signing up for next month with the new league. 3 had played before but said the game was shit but i swore to them that it had got better, Now I am going to have to tell them they were right and to not bother with next month. THANKFULLY they had not got their supporter packs and stash tabs.

Its sad that 200, 300? of the top 1% players got to dupe, split and print 6 link white bases and then had fun crafting hundreds or thousands of god tire items, only to have forever ruined the game for the rest of us.

[Removed by Support]

No it's your entitlement thinking an item editor was okay LOL
You're entitled to your opinion, [Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support].

Do you really not understand it's a fucking item editor [Removed by Support]

ROFL w/e it's not coming back and nothing you do will change it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Mar 10, 2021, 10:13:53 PM
You want more builds in game - and nerf ONLY ONE POSSIBLE WAY TO THAT. Nice idea.
Add harvest for little easier than earlier craft tier 1 items, and add maven's orb for create t0 items.
And now you will destroy harvest. It's not a nerf. It's remnove harvest from the game. And back to heist league by builds. When you have in game 3-4 builds in meta who no need any specific hard items.
GRATZ GGG. you want more builds - you get more summoners next league.
Righteous Fire forever.
"
ValfaderTV wrote:
Notice how this Tenzarin_MyNameWasTaken guy keeps posting the same one-liner BS every 10-15 replies? Worst troll I've ever seen. I advice you all to ignore and report him.

Thank you for reminding me there is report function in forum.
Crafting overall needs to be reworked to be crafting and not f*cking gambling.

Harvest was nice because you actually could get an item somewhat the way you want in SSF. Way to take away the only crafts that I want to see as an SSF player and make worthless gambling appear 60% more often!

There is NOTHING exciting about crafting in it's current state - its a BS requirement that you have to live with because to do any end game content requires items which come from crafting because the items that drop are never good enough.

Stop balancing the game around people who can reach level 100 in week one of a league and make it all the way through the Atlas in one day.

I haven't spent *any* money on this game since Delerium - because you constantly make it even more impossible to progress. I won't spend anymore on this game until you change this.

You can tell that the game is out of balance as well, because what do 99% of the level 100 trees use? Crafted Cluster Jewels. Because you can't get anywhere near the power of these builds on the "normal" tree. Which shows how broken it is.

Well said mate. Well said!
getting full perfect gear on ONE build is the most satisfying thing to accomplish within a League before u start all over again. losing to RNG will always feel bad and make me alt f4 the game at times. getting a Garden was rare. getting good crafts even rarer. and getting crafts u NEED even rarer. so u go on discord and always have a chance to get scammed or u play SSF and u can't do anything because Augment Speed is so rare, that I have not seen it in 300h of playtime this League. at least make crafts a tradeable thing, so players dont have to trade on discord with literal strangers that might just take ur stuff and run. I still had a ton of fun crafting my Gear and seeing my Build shine, but I disagree with some of these changes. it has NEVER been fun for me to lose to RNG.
This is a terrible move and you should rethink your position. Who is benefiting from this, because it is not the majority of your player base? Will you change your tune when next league the dropoff is back to what it has always been?
GGG. With Diablo 2 remaster on the horizon, this move is very unwise of you.

Harvest crafting is what keeps the player in the game beyond 4 weeks.

Players have to work really hard and invest their time in the game in order to obtain a craft. This cycle is repeated till eventually, the player either get a T1 crafted item, or they stop at T2 because the process was too much a chore for them.

Are you trying to hand your player base back to Blizzard Activision?
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 10, 2021, 9:38:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info