Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
desul1 wrote:
Congratz with killing the craft btw.
PoE never had a crafting system to begin with, only a literal gambling pachinko machine. I dont support loot boxes and will not support the gamble simulator which 3.14 will become.

Out of touch with community as is.

Augmentation, regal, and transmute orbs nullify your point.

Try again.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Mar 10, 2021, 8:54:28 PM
Tbh, you clearly should boost harvest not to nerf it.

Cause, if you boost that fine mechanic, you wont lose whiners/hypocrits as active players.

Those will play no matter what, they play 24/7 no matter what you do to the game.

But if you nerf it, you will lose alot of active players. Think about it.

If you boost harvest x10, you will just get more players, not less.

Those vast minority 0.0001% opinion is worthless, cause they are now talking alot, leaving each like 20 messages already, but no matter what - those wont leave you, they live in this game.

But curving the game to please few single persons compared to thousands... Isnt looking smart.
GGG can you please tell us what will happen to existing, stored harvest crafts when the patch hits? Will they become legacy crafts at their full power? Will they be deleted? Will they be changed to weaker crafts?
If they were going to do that, they shouldn't even have to harvest again ... This game every day has a new joke
"
PatrickTheG8 wrote:
Well it was fun before the devs had this brain meltdown lol.

Guess I'll go back to Grim Dawn or Warframe. At least I can actually get god-tier items without breaking the bank in those games XD.

Yea because those games are made for casuals
Not ok at all. This is not a good decision. Harvest has made me stay this late in the league. I would say its one of the best feature in the game maybe since the 10 acts. I dont want some bullshit crafting gamble hoping to hit a 0.1% chance and then go back to farm hours to gamble again. Really disappointed.
Last edited by Axohn on Mar 10, 2021, 8:56:22 PM
"
Removal of the item editor is literally the best thing to happen to the game.

Shh, don't let reddit hear that
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
girng wrote:
"
desul1 wrote:
Congratz with killing the craft btw.
PoE never had a crafting system to begin with, only a literal gambling pachinko machine. I dont support loot boxes and will not support the gamble simulator which 3.14 will become.

Out of touch with community as is.

Augmentation, regal, and transmute orbs nullify your point.

Try again.

Augmentation, regal and transmute literally prove his point that there's no crafting but gambling. What are you talking about?
How about instead of taking one design team member's theory about exalt slamming you run a database search to see how many exalts are used in crafting versus how many are used in trading?

I would be willing to bet a significant amount of money that only a minute fraction of players craft with them, outside of SSF obviously.
You know that the dev's have made consistent bad choices without taking the opinion of the community into account, considering the entire net value of GGG has been overcome twice by a game like Genshin Impact in it's first 6 months of release.

A thousand more pages won't convince them to make their game better, only not playing it will.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info