Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Ty GGG, harvest was stupid af and needed a big nerf, or full removal from the game. Now just don't listen to the malding casuals crying cause they can't do sirus 8 /maven in the first 2 weeks of a league.
"
These changes are good, the removal of the item editor will make you better players.

No it doesn't. No one gets better at RNG. All people can do is roll the dice more times.

That's not progression, that's attrition.
Last edited by BobitoZ on Mar 10, 2021, 8:49:04 PM
I wouldn't care that much about any of the changes if this wasn't one of them :'(
"Some mods that had overly-deterministic behaviour have been removed. These include all annulment mods (other than the ones that remove a mod that isn't of a specific type before adding one of that type), and all type-specific divine mods."

Sad times
Last edited by Letuxofto on Mar 10, 2021, 8:49:45 PM
Great. Now you have taken away fun for most casual players. Please can you do more to make me and my wife stop playing your game? Thank you for balancing the game for 1% of your players. Hope you will be left with them and no one else.
I'm done with supporting your game and next league. We are normal people who just want to have fun not spend 24/7 to craft and grind! So now you want us to or we will never be able to craft end game gear? No problem we will take our money elsewhere Chris!
Last edited by MrMelmac on Mar 10, 2021, 9:02:50 PM
I really hope your monopoly will end soon. You may stop doing a lot of mistakes. Harvest was the best addition to the game. Now it's at the abyss level.
Let the hh ruin the game over and over again.

Nice Job...

"
Your item editor is gone stop freaking out plz

Isn't currency an item editor, too? Or fossils? What about beasts? Or you're so glad because Harvest is not YOUR item editor?
I would agure that this is bad GGG!
In my experiences, i was having some fun in Ritual League, my build is working without following the need of following some OP Meta build. With the harvest and Marven orb introduce, you guys open alot of posibility and variaty of the build.
First of all, this change will make marven orb from a good currency become worstless one. What is the point of risking the influ mod to upgrade the one that already extreme hard to get. The 3% explode mod is good enough, so no point to risk it and upgrade it. And now marven orb will only use for some build oriented mod like uneffected by poion for self poison build. You kill not only harvest but also the marven orb.
And Yes you can using rng lord to risking it, but that only apply for some player who have thousand of currency to afford the lost, vast majority of ppl dont. Also ppl cannot spend 8+ hour every day in the game to find the currency to affort the lost, but we need to go out working and balancing between living and game, ppl need to do some jobs in other to get some money to feed your team GGG.
Second, Like i said above, some of skill require good item to actually work and feel great, Like flicker strike, and now you guys kill all of them because it is not worst investing 100+ exated orb and your build still sit. Min maxing your idea feel so good, And you kill this experiences. I even creating a plan for my build next league, and this build worst several of mirror with harvest craft, and without harvest, this buid which is currently using the worstless unique item on the market become completely trash.
In short, there is no point to play the next league since it will only bring exhausted to achive the goal, i rather to go out and working for my life than spend another 2 month. And there is no point to support the game since i not playing it any more.
Thank GGG, thank you guys for all of previous experiences you giving, i guest this is the end of my POE game.
Last edited by lehoangbaoan on Mar 10, 2021, 8:56:00 PM
Wow... just wow! This approach is unbelivable...

Like many people say Chris, do you even play your game? Because after this manifesto, like many people say I really think that you HAVEN'T played your own game without your developer cheats//items generation mods EVER.

I can agree that Harvest had to be nerfed on some way, but nerfing it to the ground that it's not even worth for SSF at all?

And WORSE! you haven't addresed the most important part, maybe you had to nerf the more determinist crafts in some way (i do not agree like this but okay, let's forget that for now), but you just nerfed the crafts in a way that just nerfs your 95% of player base.

With the current COVID situation I can play more than normal, and this league kept me playing almost two months... why? because I farmed currency to then buy the Harvest craft on TFT.

And you haven't addresed the most glaring problem of the harvest implementation, that we need to use a third party discord to trade the crafts! Even if you leave this nerfs (way to much for us the 95% rest of players, the rich will still have thousands of exalts "to close their eyes and pray") like you [Removed by Support] developers with your "create exalts in your stash cheats" that you have? (as it is normal unfortunately)

Why don't you add an orb, or "seal craft like prophecy" something to trade the crafts that rest at least?

Why we, the rest of the world can't have a trade client with so much Quality of Life improvements like your chinese client? Is Tencent forbidding you to release it in the rest of the world?

Well, I don't care for the reason right now to be honest, you can be sure that from now on I will play this game for free, you won't get any other money from me in MTX//stash tabs again until you get in touch with your 95% of player base, and you can see that I have bought quite a lot of things in my 6-7 years of PoE, and I am sure that many more players like me will think the same.

So, to resume, think really carefully what you are doing, because it is not those handful of streamers that give you the money to keep you working, its US, the other 95%
Last edited by Natasha on Mar 10, 2021, 9:05:50 PM
I'm done with this game.
Developers never think about newbies who will never have any chance to create end-game items except using harvest crafting. Removing all annulment options? Can add modifier only to non-influence items? You guys are just telling us to stop use harvest craft. That's bullshi*.
"
Using currency items like Exalted Orbs or Chaos Orbs on your gear is a powerful, risky and exciting way to improve it

Only 1 of these 3 are true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info