[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
Zhultas wrote:
I never used awakeners orb, someone can tell me how to craft shaper/hunter boots?

Check this great guide from Grimro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWU7_ZUqYjc
Does the increase crit on cinderswallow even matter, shouldnt you be crit capped regardless? Wouldn't stun immunity/MS be an option?
"
Rossgo wrote:
Hey Guys,

first of all it is a insanly ncie written guide, which made me going to play the build.

Im actually stuck right now and im not really sure what to upgrade next. Maybe the shield for more Block / ES or should i focus on damage? I tried Sirus A0 but wasnt able to kill him. maybe because im too bad for the fight or the ES regenaration after a hot doesnt kick in. Or it is just lacking damage.

Here is my PoB:

https://pastebin.com/AZS7xkm8

Maybe someone could look over it and tell me which item i should priorise on upgrading next?! awk CoC?

Its hard for me to figure out because it seems like im really bad at making Currency. i only made about 2ex today on the whole day. And im sitting at 3 ex right now.

Thanks for the help.

last post on page 63, i guess thats bad :D
Anyone? Feel like my shield should be upgraded
Hello, iam wondering where should i get AS.
I got like 2 AS and i don´t know where to find more :D

man the prefixes are kinda bad but I need more currency before i keep rerolling them.
aisling unveil didnt give +2 aoe gem and the exalt was kinda bad

when i have more currency ill prob start a new helmet anyway and try to get hypo+atk crit as suffixes
Hey guys,

With the nerfs to harvest crafting, what is the best way to go about crafting double influenced end game gear for gloves, helmet, and boots? Is it still awakener's orb and pray?

For example, helmet: -cold res, max power charge, and ES
Boots: CDR, 30-35MS, tailwind, and ES

Any help would be appreciated

"
KrJeebus wrote:
Hey guys,

With the nerfs to harvest crafting, what is the best way to go about crafting double influenced end game gear for gloves, helmet, and boots? Is it still awakener's orb and pray?

For example, helmet: -cold res, max power charge, and ES
Boots: CDR, 30-35MS, tailwind, and ES

Any help would be appreciated

For boots if you don’t need ailment avoid. It’s just the usual
Tailwind + cdr + awakeners orb. If bad prefixes use harvest for keep suffix reroll prefixes
Note: if you need ailment avoid and have open suffix. Beast craft shaper slam.1/5 chance

For helm/gloves it’s just rng
So - cold res + max power charge + awakeners orb. If no open prefix or bad prefixes. Repeat again. If open prefix craft ES
Culling + unnerve + awakeners orb. If no desired mods. Repeat again

If you like to gamble.
Craft suffixes cannot be changed and yolo annul hope to hit an undesired mod. If you hit unnerve oof. But have open suffix craft cannot roll attack modifiers. Beast craft hunter influence slam. 1/3 chance for unnerve to come back.
If no unnerve craft suffixes can’t be changed again and anul and repeat or use harvest for reforge item influence more common. This way we have a chance for spell damage and unnerve

For shield you have two options:

Option 1:
Dense fossil spam for ES on block + socketed mana reserved/spell block. If open suffix craft chance to block spells or beast craft influence shaper slam.1/7 chance Then if no desired prefixes keep suffix reroll prefix using harvest

Option 2:
Hunter socketed mana reserved + ES on block shaper + awakerners orb. Pray for rng. If open suffix craft chance to block spells for guaranteed spell block. If you want to gamble fill up prefixes the use beast crafting to shaper influence slam
And hope for spell block 1/7 chance.
Then If no desired prefixes keep suffixes reroll prefixes.

For belt we have a couple of options depending on what you want

Option 1:

Shaper + crusader + awakener orb on cdr + spell damage during flask/Es recovery rate which ever you prefer
Note: shaper and crusader belts can both have all those mods
If bad prefixes. Keep suffixes reroll prefixes.
If open prefixes but full suffixes can beast influence slam shaper for elemental damage or es% from body armor. 2/4 chance

Or

Craft suffixes can’t be changed and harvest craft reforge item defense modifiers are more common. 3/4 desirable mods with defense tags

Option 2:
Crusader or shaper belt with cdr + Reedemer hits against chilled enemies increased damage. Pray for rng.
If open suffix and filled prefix. beast slam shaper influence for spell damage during flask or Es recovery rate. 2/7 chance

If open prefix but filled suffixes. Beast slam shaper influence for elemental damage or es% body armor. 2/4 chance

Or

If open prefix but filled suffixes. Beast slam reedemer influence for increased cold damage. 1/3
Chance.

If you need a more in-depth guide on how to do any of these let me know.
twitch.tv/ayerun
Last edited by ayerun on May 12, 2021, 1:44:43 AM
I got lucky and just dropped the Unnatural Instinct jewel. I then searched for some build and here I am.

I'm only sitting on around 15ex or so, so would you recommend selling it, and getting all the other gear, to then buy it again later?
hi , im kinda stump on what to do next. was thinking new gloves&ring and + 1 powercharge helm thanks
https://pastebin.com/urSgfeHX
Guys, I tried to make this build but my character has some flaws that I don't know how to solve them: Name: MasterOfPapoko

1 and most importantly: gear! I tried to make the most of my currency at the moment, and ended up with the gear showed in my profile. What to improve? How to farm? I only know how to farm currency. Watched some guides about betrayal farming but it seems to never come to me the right leaders.. it feels kind of impossible to farm instead of just dropping currency from maps. Also, the enchants are terribly expensive in poe.trade, same as the items, in some cases the items don't even exist to sell =/ Example: titanium Spirit shield with % chance to block spell damage + 15% reduced mana reserved and recover 5% ES when block simply doesn't exist in poe trade! I have no idea how to craft without spending all my currency and getting nothing in return, so I bought one without the spellblock, so I can use the 4 auras, but I am squishy as hell now =/

2: My energy shield is so low!! 3k energy shield getting my exp to 10% and dying all day is not being a very nice experience for me. I feel that I am missing some important point for the build survival and I am just too noob to understand and make the actual change, so I would really apreciate some help in what to do from my character point of gear, level (91), and tree.

3: Could anyone suggest me a guide on how to make currency? it can be the easiest one, not so profitable.. I tried betrayal and ended 1 week with 2 breachstones and 0 curr in return, same problem, feels I am missing something terrible.

4: This build is just so beautiful, I spent a lot of money on mtx just for this build and I don't want to give up, but at this point I am really frustrated, feeling like it's impossible to have an endgame successful char at this point. that is why I am asking for help from you guys. I will rest only when I get my headhunter with this character!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info