[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
KOLACIC1 wrote:

i got only 69.5 crit chance with flasks up and all buffs.

https://pastebin.com/JZ85tK1a

if someone can figure out whats wrong.....im gratefull in advance!!!

To have decent crit without increased critical strikes support you need watchers eye with crit while affected by hatred and chest and diamind flask. To get to 100% bottled faith is needed.
Hm.

I went this build as a challenge, and its definitely showing its marks.

Im pretty good with slingers and the ranged stuff, but I never delved into melee sort of playstyle. After reading up on the build before going it, I thought I had a fair clue whats needed to do.

I started with a 50 ex budget for fun, I got some more to spend but.. I feel like I am missing something here -

Could anyone take a look at "LemonousMillson" on my character sheets and tell me what is going wrong here? I feel like besides missing the hit chance / accuracy (working on it).

What else is wrong? Can someone point out the obvious flaws? Just feel like the damage is dogshit (my own doing most likely). Just anyone with knowledge help a brother out.
Accidental double post.
Last edited by Qurest on May 10, 2021, 6:13:00 AM
trying to craft the helmet with conc effect, 30% more elemental dmg and hypothermia.

already burned through 80ex of essence of horrors xd and prob gonna need way more

after that I wanted to craft a new chest, was thinking of awakeners orb elevated warlords mod with +to all elelemtal resistance and +1 to maximum resistance.

feels like that opens up alot of suffixes on other slots for resistances and makes me tankier. other option would be to roll for additional curse but if i actually get my helmet, i think dps will be good to kill anything in seconds anyway and id rather be more tanky
"
Qurest wrote:
Hm.

Im pretty good with slingers and the ranged stuff, but I never delved into melee sort of playstyle. After reading up on the build before going it, I thought I had a fair clue whats needed to do.

I started with a 50 ex budget for fun, I got some more to spend but.. I feel like I am missing something here -

Could anyone take a look at "LemonousMillson" on my character sheets and tell me what is going wrong here? I feel like besides missing the hit chance / accuracy (working on it).

What else is wrong? Can someone point out the obvious flaws? Just feel like the damage is dogshit (my own doing most likely). Just anyone with knowledge help a brother out.

anoint depth perception
divine ur shield to 5% recover es

bottled faith (very big dps upgrade, like super big)
awakened hextouch lvl 5 and assassins mark ring
awakened CoC and get 52 cdr

like tbh its just u need more currency for those upgrades. with those 3 upgrades u prob more than double ur dps

also get a militant faith with area dmg and/or elemental dmg, they aint that expensive anymore last time i checked
"
khoifx wrote:
"
Qurest wrote:
Hm.

anoint depth perception
divine ur shield to 5% recover es

bottled faith (very big dps upgrade, like super big)
awakened hextouch lvl 5 and assassins mark ring
awakened CoC and get 52 cdr

like tbh its just u need more currency for those upgrades. with those 3 upgrades u prob more than double ur dps

also get a militant faith with area dmg and/or elemental dmg, they aint that expensive anymore last time i checked

Got it.

And my APS being 6.40 isnt an issue? Was the goal to get as close to 7.41 as we could or is it just okay to be under by that amount?

Ill grab those upgrades, does the rest of my gear look aight though? Ill grab a couple of more levels and get unnatural instinct.

I just went with tranquility enchant on neck, kinda sour I went in on that now, shoulda read your comment first.
Hello. Can someone help me with the math / upgrades?

Gear

According to my POB:
https://pastebin.com/Jp7ujTup
I have 71.82% Crit Chance and 90.22% Effective Crit Chance on my Cyclone on 6L.

I have some questions on it :)
1) Should I look for Effective Crit to aim 100% or it must be normal one?
2) How can I boost it to 95-100%? I already taked Assassination in the tree with lvl 21 Precision, I have inc criticals gem.. Or maybe I didnt activate something in pob?

I know gear is cheap and I'm only 75, but no more critical chance nodes are planned, so I dont understand what is missed.

P.S. Sorry for bad English :)
Last edited by h4tred_ on May 10, 2021, 9:59:16 AM
Yeah, I have done previous upgrades, and yet I get randomly one shot at 6.6k es, I know I am missing 9% reduce ailments and I am just gonna craft my own gloves, but for spending that amount of raw ex into it, it just aint performing right now.

I probably fucked up bigtime somewere along the way, but after sitting in PoB for hours, I just couldnt figure it out.

Good written guide tho, some mad love was put into this.
Hey if anyone can review my build and help me take the next steps to upgrading it will be greatly appreciated!

https://pastebin.com/B8sycYA5
Hey Guys,

first of all it is a insanly ncie written guide, which made me going to play the build.

Im actually stuck right now and im not really sure what to upgrade next. Maybe the shield for more Block / ES or should i focus on damage? I tried Sirus A0 but wasnt able to kill him. maybe because im too bad for the fight or the ES regenaration after a hot doesnt kick in. Or it is just lacking damage.

Here is my PoB:

https://pastebin.com/AZS7xkm8

Maybe someone could look over it and tell me which item i should priorise on upgrading next?! awk CoC?

Its hard for me to figure out because it seems like im really bad at making Currency. i only made about 2ex today on the whole day. And im sitting at 3 ex right now.

Thanks for the help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info