[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

So what is your suggestion then? I have currency to spend, since gloves is the last of my upgrades.

I mean there must be a pair of gloves i can craft even with rng.

Maybe remove one of the damage mods such as unnerve.

"
185895 wrote:
So what is your suggestion then? I have currency to spend, since gloves is the last of my upgrades.

This is the crafting suggestion I posted earlier in the thread .

Base should be fingerless silk gloves for the 16% spell damage

Warlord influence Culling + hunter influenced unnerve + awakeners orb. If no desired mods. Repeat again

If you like to gamble.

Craft suffixes cannot be changed and yolo annul hope to hit an undesired mod. If you hit unnerve oof. But have open suffix craft cannot roll attack modifiers with all suffixes filled. Beast craft hunter influence slam. 1/3 chance for unnerve to come back.

If no unnerve craft suffixes can’t be changed again and anul and repeat or use harvest for reforge item influence more common. This way we have a chance for spell damage and unnerve
twitch.tv/ayerun

What to do... Need dex / 25% ailment on it at least. And do something with ES
"
185895 wrote:

What to do... Need dex / 25% ailment on it at least. And do something with ES

You can multi mod and craft avoid and ES and get dex somewhere else. Or get the 40% reduced attribute requirement enchant cospris

As multi mod and avoid are both suffixes. Other option is Then you can multi mod and craft cannot roll attack modifiers. Beast craft aug warlord influence to a warlord item and hope for spell damage. Which is 1/3 chance then exalt slam with the cannot roll attack modifiers crafted and hope for ES roll. Which is 4/11 chance. Then craft avoid and finally rank 4 aisling slam it hoping to hit dex/str mod or dex/int mod which is a 2/12 chance
twitch.tv/ayerun
Last edited by ayerun on May 13, 2021, 6:41:56 AM
Hello guys, just wondering if you can help me improve my build somehow. Where to find more critical strike etc.
iam still beginner so thanks for advices

https://pastebin.com/9a0nNgHh
Last edited by Yelowwe on May 13, 2021, 7:56:26 AM
Hey guys, just swapped to CI. Definitely a lot tankier than when I was life, but crit/accuracy took a BIG hit. Guide mentions I should be getting cluster jewel next, wouldn't fixing accuracy/crit be more important? I guess that's mainly a rares thing as I already have an accuracy/crit node from amulet. I know my gear is trash haha, just want to make sure I'm focusing on the right thing.

Also, since swapping to CI I've been using a Basalt with the free flask slot. Regular Sulphur seems pretty meh since the area of effect is so small no? Or am I missing something?

https://pastebin.com/860in5Ms
"
ayerun wrote:
"
185895 wrote:

This is the crafting suggestion I posted earlier in the thread .

Base should be fingerless silk gloves for the 16% spell damage

Warlord influence Culling + hunter influenced unnerve + awakeners orb. If no desired mods. Repeat again

If you like to gamble.

Craft suffixes cannot be changed and yolo annul hope to hit an undesired mod. If you hit unnerve oof. But have open suffix craft cannot roll attack modifiers with all suffixes filled. Beast craft hunter influence slam. 1/3 chance for unnerve to come back.

If no unnerve craft suffixes can’t be changed again and anul and repeat or use harvest for reforge item influence more common. This way we have a chance for spell damage and unnerve

The beast craft "hunter influence slam" isn't an influence slam, it's a regular exalt slam that can only be used on hunter items.
Hey guys, i really like the build but i feel like i'm dying to much, any idea on how to fix that ?

here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/epDPQ0Yg

thanks !
So I see you use a few diff enchants on Cospris, I got the accuracy one that works off quality. But I was thinking, wouldn’t attributes be better until HH? You gotta get DEX on at least two pieces , and likely on tree as well to use it. Seems like freeing up 80+ dex would be better than 10% accuracy. Especially given that you can just get a good flat roll on gear as opposed to having it taken up with a 40-50dex roll.

I have a few more questions but I’ll preface with, is the 3.13 setup still min maxed? Stuff like inc% damage on chilled vs unnvere/cull AOE gloves, Meglomaniac vs Amplifier/Vast Power. Tons of examples like that, and I guess it’s all intertwined with what other gear you have as well as personal preference. Just want to know what I should be looking for ideally I guess.
Last edited by Shayd_ on May 13, 2021, 6:17:51 PM
"
Shayd_ wrote:
So I see you use a few diff enchants on Cospris, I got the accuracy one that works off quality. But I was thinking, wouldn’t attributes be better until HH? You gotta get DEX on at least two pieces , and likely on tree as well to use it. Seems like freeing up 80+ dex would be better than 10% accuracy. Especially given that you can just get a good flat roll on gear as opposed to having it taken up with a 40-50dex roll.

I have a few more questions but I’ll preface with, is the 3.13 setup still min maxed? Stuff like inc% damage on chilled vs unnvere/cull AOE gloves, Meglomaniac vs Amplifier/Vast Power. Tons of examples like that, and I guess it’s all intertwined with what other gear you have as well as personal preference. Just want to know what I should be looking for ideally I guess.

Attributes will always be BIS because of the harvest nerf it is harder to get the ideal stats we want for the build. Second best would be the reduce attribute/ cold modifier enchant and then elemental damage/accuracy enchant. From my testing using the accuracy enchant or not it only gives me 0.5 - 1% more accuracy which IMO is not worth it since I can easily make it up on jewels. For example double crit/global accuracy jewel.

As for the gloves. Unnerve/culling/chilled against enemies is highly unlikely to hit unless you get super lucky. The harvest nerfs hit us hard with crafting as we can no longer add remove influence for the culling strike on suffix while keeping the damage against chilled being an incursion exclusive mod.

3.14 min maxed version of this build the gear changes will probably be changed quite a bit IMO.
twitch.tv/ayerun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info