[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Here's MY STUPIDITY. ! haha

rares can be changed, feel like im being dumb and missing something. help would be appreciated. https://pastebin.com/7n1bGGef
"
dnates2014 wrote:

Hello, I HAVE 40ex + what do I do first? Do I replace my stupid chest? or do I go for other upgrades first?

hi in regards to ignite from cinderswallow, is it important to craft fire damage on ring if i already have fire damage to attack on ring?

im not exactly how to benefit most from the ignite 10% damage.
"
dnates2014 wrote:
"
dnates2014 wrote:

Hello, I HAVE 40ex + what do I do first? Do I replace my stupid chest? or do I go for other upgrades first?

get awakened hextouch lvl 5 and an assassins mark ring.

do you die alot? if yes, yeah upgrade ur chest.

get a bottled faith
"
xOKyrie wrote:

hi in regards to ignite from cinderswallow, is it important to craft fire damage on ring if i already have fire damage to attack on ring?

im not exactly how to benefit most from the ignite 10% damage.

In order to get bonus enemy needs to be ignited. Your ring got fire bonus to attacks so your Cyclone will do sone fire damage and ignite. It is ok but more optimas is fire damage to spells so your Ice Nova/Frostbolt can ignite.
"
Qurest wrote:
Yeah, I have done previous upgrades, and yet I get randomly one shot at 6.6k es, I know I am missing 9% reduce ailments and I am just gonna craft my own gloves, but for spending that amount of raw ex into it, it just aint performing right now.

I probably fucked up bigtime somewere along the way, but after sitting in PoB for hours, I just couldnt figure it out.

Good written guide tho, some mad love was put into this.

This is my first CoC build and I can tell you that it starts performing well at 70-80ex investment.
Check my gear. I have 8400es and still get one-shots. They are rare, usually because of map mods or my mistakes but they are still there.

PoE is weird game. Increasing defenses is less optimal than increasing dps and aoe when it comes to survivability. Enemy cant touch you when he is dead in 0,1 seconds screen away right?
"
khoifx wrote:
"
dnates2014 wrote:
"
dnates2014 wrote:

get awakened hextouch lvl 5 and an assassins mark ring.

do you die alot? if yes, yeah upgrade ur chest.

get a bottled faith

Nahm only have 672 deaths hahah . Thank you!

I never used awakeners orb, someone can tell me how to craft shaper/hunter boots?
"
EtuFF wrote:
rares can be changed, feel like im being dumb and missing something. help would be appreciated. https://pastebin.com/7n1bGGef

Fix your boots enchant. Stuns will kick your ass.
You lack levels - 90 is kinda low. Go play some stone rotas or buy lvl 14 Poorjoys in bulk and play solo. Poorjoy with 4 best sextants adding mob packs is really great for exp. Get at least 95.

Whats up with those clusters?

Overall you need to put like 30-40ex more in gear for build to feel good.
Now you got only 4500es according to PoB, that's super low.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info