[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
dnates2014 wrote:
Here's MY STUPIDITY. ! haha

I did the same thing!!!
Not paying attention and wanted to replace the bench craft to Int instead of Dex.
What makes it worse is that I had just got this chest about an hour prior lol.

Hey guys. If anybody have some extra time who is invested in the build, could you maybe check my PoB and look for silly mistakes or improvements?

Next on the agenda is gloves otherwise im pretty satisfied.

https://pastebin.com/Yq1tF0PZ
Hi hi, wanted to ask for some help regarding getting more dps. I feel like im lacking a lot dps wise.

My Current Gear:
Spoiler

My Pob:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/ff2w7g8D
Last edited by blindz02 on May 12, 2021, 2:41:00 PM
"
Guys, I tried to make this build but my character has some flaws that I don't know how to solve them: Name: MasterOfPapoko

1 and most importantly: gear! I tried to make the most of my currency at the moment, and ended up with the gear showed in my profile. What to improve? How to farm? I only know how to farm currency. Watched some guides about betrayal farming but it seems to never come to me the right leaders.. it feels kind of impossible to farm instead of just dropping currency from maps. Also, the enchants are terribly expensive in poe.trade, same as the items, in some cases the items don't even exist to sell =/ Example: titanium Spirit shield with % chance to block spell damage + 15% reduced mana reserved and recover 5% ES when block simply doesn't exist in poe trade! I have no idea how to craft without spending all my currency and getting nothing in return, so I bought one without the spellblock, so I can use the 4 auras, but I am squishy as hell now =/

2: My energy shield is so low!! 3k energy shield getting my exp to 10% and dying all day is not being a very nice experience for me. I feel that I am missing some important point for the build survival and I am just too noob to understand and make the actual change, so I would really apreciate some help in what to do from my character point of gear, level (91), and tree.

3: Could anyone suggest me a guide on how to make currency? it can be the easiest one, not so profitable.. I tried betrayal and ended 1 week with 2 breachstones and 0 curr in return, same problem, feels I am missing something terrible.

4: This build is just so beautiful, I spent a lot of money on mtx just for this build and I don't want to give up, but at this point I am really frustrated, feeling like it's impossible to have an endgame successful char at this point. that is why I am asking for help from you guys. I will rest only when I get my headhunter with this character!

a shield with all 3 is basically impossible this league. besides that you need to get proper flasks. having life flasks on a ci build is completely pointless and cinderswallow/stun avoidance is basically mandatory to have a mapping experience that feels good. besides that you really need to focus on getting more high es gear. cinderswallow and stun avoidance is what i would recommend you work on first because they will give you a huge qol boost and then focues on getting straight es gear to help boost your ehp. pretty much any 6 linked vall regalia is gonna be better than the chest your wearing now. replace the 2 life flasks with a wise oak and a cinderswallow flask. im also guessing your not hit capped which you really need to be because if not your gonna lose alot of dps
Last edited by damoose222 on May 12, 2021, 3:49:33 PM

Finally decided to recraft my helmet's prefixes again. Previously it had T1 Conc Effect, T7 %ES and hybrid ES Aisling slam.

Now I got T3 Conc Effect, Life Aisling slam and then finally hit the +2 AoE gem Aisling slam on the double unveil.

All in all it means a pretty substantial 12.4% dps increase over the previous helmet even with T3 Conc Effect. As comparison the optimal outcome of T1 Conc Effect with the +2 AoE Gems would be a mere 2.7% dps (6% with elevated) increase over this with T3 Conc Effect, the % ES benchcraft which I optimally would have done is 184 total ES more. An absolute perfect fully elevated one would be 11.4% dps higher so that would be how far from perfect mirror tier it is I guess.

Avg to hit T1 Conc Effect is somewhere around 75-85 ex not including needing the 44% to hit the +2 AoE slam. At the helmets current stage I wont be remaking it again for sure, if I ever want to make a better one it would be making a new one and going for the all in elevated result.

Getting the +2 AoE + Conc Effect on the prefixes was one of the larger upgrades I felt was within reasonable reach for sure.

All in all, I've spent 95 ex on the prefixes and about 35-50 ex on the suffixes + base. Overall quite a bit cheaper than the average expected cost so super happy with it.
Hey all, wondering if someone with a little more knowledge on the matter could point me in the right direction I have followed this build as near as possible and also have been lucky enough to find some really decent gear along with get lucky with those selling. But something is off because I cannot hit the numbers damage numbers that others have in their POB plus seem to struggle with some of the end game bosses which in a previous build was a breeze from last season.

my POB: https://pastebin.com/dGahFZiK

Any help will be great I just cant seem to see what I am doing wrong?

So guys, i managed to get a decent shield and a assa mark ring.yesterday and farmed a bit of currency and now i got 9 ex or so. im not really sure what would make the biggest next impact in my dps. CoC awa gem? Bottled faith? maybe you can check:

https://pastebin.com/PwnwCSvr

thanks in advance
"
Rossgo wrote:
So guys, i managed to get a decent shield and a assa mark ring.yesterday and farmed a bit of currency and now i got 9 ex or so. im not really sure what would make the biggest next impact in my dps. CoC awa gem? Bottled faith? maybe you can check:

https://pastebin.com/PwnwCSvr

thanks in advance

Bottle faith would be best for you since you would have to upgrade other pieces to make the bps for 52cdr and make it worthwhile to use an awakened coc
twitch.tv/ayerun
Guys.. could anybody type up a quick step by step how to craft our desired sorc gloves?

Need dex / cold res / open suffix
Along with desired unnerve / damage with hits on chilled

This would be my godlike item:

Item Class: Gloves
Rarity: Rare
Loath Grasp
Sorcerer Gloves
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 178 (augmented)
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
+60 to Dexterity
+38 to maximum Energy Shield
89% increased Energy Shield
+48% to Cold Resistance
10% chance to Unnerve Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit
50% increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies
25% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments (crafted)
--------
Hunter Item
--------
"
185895 wrote:
Guys.. could anybody type up a quick step by step how to craft our desired sorc gloves?

Need dex / cold res / open suffix
Along with desired unnerve / damage with hits on chilled

This would be my godlike item:

Item Class: Gloves
Rarity: Rare
Loath Grasp
Sorcerer Gloves
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 178 (augmented)
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
+60 to Dexterity
+38 to maximum Energy Shield
89% increased Energy Shield
+48% to Cold Resistance
10% chance to Unnerve Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit
50% increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies
25% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments (crafted)
--------
Hunter Item
--------

You can’t unless you have god like rng. With the harvest nerf we can’t deterministically craft influenced items any more.
Increased damage with hits against chilled enemies is an incursion exclusive mod.
twitch.tv/ayerun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info