[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

lol sorry didn't notice. aside from the thread of hope, i think I've followed most? still 92.[/quote]

ye i send u private msg when i posted your updated pob
"

Current setup.

Anything that could be change?

I am working for the awk hextouch

u can search for +1 power charge and -9 cold res nearby enemy helmet with reservartion enhant they are like 5-10ex
I found out something that makes this build even MORE tanky and faster. Instead of going cwdt immortal call and increased duration, I went cwdt, immortal call, tempest shield and withering step! Cyclone does cancel withering step...but only if you recast it. If you are already cycloning (which we are all of the time) it will stack with cyclone! This made a huge difference for me in both survivability and speed.
Hello there, can you give more details about how you hit 100 that so fast? :)
"
Sensylis wrote:
Is there a reason to use Awakened added Cold Dmg instead of Conc effect?
I mean the explosions/radius is big enough for conc effect, and regarding PoB conc effect is doing more dmg

bumping this question :)

After several days of burning currency, finished my big two upgrades that ended up giving me like 60% dps boost. Helmet will be recrafted at a later point for better prefixes since it hit both T10 life and worst tier of Concentrated Effect, but even as is it was a 40% dps boost in addition to the 6L vortex for another curse.

Running at 20.8m total dps now including cospri triggers. Feeling like I'm starting to hit the insane levels this build is capable of.
"
Sensylis wrote:
I mean the explosions/radius is big enough for conc effect, and regarding PoB conc effect is doing more dmg

Did not check pob now. But losing 30aoe hurts for sure. Hope you compared it to lvl5 awk cold damage. I would personally never use it tough ^^
"
Zhultas wrote:

Did pure uul's breach 97-100. Best money/xp ratio :3
"

After several days of burning currency, finished my big two upgrades that ended up giving me like 60% dps boost. Helmet will be recrafted at a later point for better prefixes since it hit both T10 life and worst tier of Concentrated Effect, but even as is it was a 40% dps boost in addition to the 6L vortex for another curse.

Running at 20.8m total dps now including cospri triggers. Feeling like I'm starting to hit the insane levels this build is capable of.

Yeah this must be one of best or the best builds i have seen in 3.14 :)

Impressive stuff :D Would love to see future upgrades!

edit: no diamond flask? Need to get some accuracy too i think. Getting 52cooldown or HH would be next big step. Don't think its too much more damage currently compared to 52cooldown setup with GG gear. But looks good so far :D This can get so much better by time!
Last edited by juju666 on May 9, 2021, 9:17:12 PM
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Sensylis wrote:

Did not check pob now. But losing 30aoe hurts for sure. Hope you compared it to lvl5 awk cold damage. I would personally never use it tough ^^
"
Zhultas wrote:

Did pure uul's breach 97-100. Best money/xp ratio :3
"

Yeah this must be one of best or the best builds i have seen in 3.14 :)

Impressive stuff :D Would love to see future upgrades!

edit: no diamond flask? Need to get some accuracy too i think. Getting 52cooldown or HH would be next big step. Don't think its too much more damage currently compared to 52cooldown setup with GG gear. But looks good so far :D This can get so much better by time!

I think I'm probably the best geared as of right now with this build yeah :).

My reasoning for skipping Diamond flask is that I'm crit capped with Bottled Faith right now anyways (98% crit on Cyclone, 89% on Ice Nova without flasks), and if I don't have any charges for flasks Diamond Flask won't help me anyways since that will be out of charges as well. So I went with Basalt Flask to be a bit tankier, I might go Wise Oak instead and get of Warding on my quicksilver instead but less movement speed hurts.

I definitely wish I could go for 52CDR setup as it would be a huge damage boost, I'm just not sure how I'd achieve it just yet since I really don't want to give up elevated Ailment avoidance or Tailwind, so it would be a really expensive crafting project of hitting CDR naturally on the Awakener Orb basically. My belt also carries basically all my resistances right now so that would require some tinkering if I were to get CDR on it. I could maybe do it if I managed to get a Circle of Fear with Ailment Avoid and be okay with non-elevated Ailment Avoid on boots.

I am 97% hit capped right now with Ice Golem, I do wish I could hit the last 3% from somewhere though, but my gear is kinda full right now, I'm probably getting a new Circle of Fear with global accuracy at some point to solve it.

Another possible option would be to skip Circle of Fear completely and get resistances/accuracy on a rare ring freeing up the possibility of CDR on belt and boots.
Last edited by Mbuh on May 9, 2021, 9:34:57 PM
Hey man, came back from a 4+ years hiatus from PoE 2 days ago. Been playing the build and really love it. Wanted to ask if you had a POB/skill tree for life based after 76? I think I'ma have to save up currency a bit more before I can go CI, so I will have to stay as life. I checked out Kami's thread but it seems you disagree with a lot of choices they make, like arcane potency, throatseeker, etc. You two also path fairly differently for your level 70-75 life trees, so I imagine yours would look different than the one in her thread.

I tried to use time machine feature, but it only lets me go back to Day 3, day 1/2 it says your character is not found. And you were already CI by day 3.
Last edited by Shayd_ on May 9, 2021, 11:31:24 PM

Purchased these boots from someone for 8ex, feel like it was a great buy :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info