[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

52% CDR does nothing in this form of the build isn't it? Since you're not scaling attack speed to hit the next breakpoint. Hitting 52% CDR only improves your damage if you are also going scale attack speed higher to the next breakpoint. So whats the reason you said to try get 52%?
"
crayolamix wrote:
52% CDR does nothing in this form of the build isn't it? Since you're not scaling attack speed to hit the next breakpoint. Hitting 52% CDR only improves your damage if you are also going scale attack speed higher to the next breakpoint. So whats the reason you said to try get 52%?

That's what I am wondering too. I don't see any onslaught or tailwind to boost atk speed, so I wonder what the aps is right now. I am barely able to hit 7.57 myself.

I also wonder about the accuracy rating. I had to get a helmet with a thicc acc rating to be close to 100%. Is it possible for JuJu to post a current POB for us to look at?
you look off of the poeninja link: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/juju666/jujuCatsAgain?i=42&search=class%3DAssassin%26skill%3DCyclone%26keystone%3DChaos-Inoculation

So I'm looking at his POB and he has a trigger rate cap of 10.1 with his 52% CDR, but the effectigve trigger rate is only 6.4 b/c his attack speed is only 6.73. We get onslaught with cinderswallow, but still not even close to the 10.1 cap. Is it worth it to go 52CDR with this build? We would need to scale up the atk spd somehow wouldn't we?

I swapped my gear today and balanced res to get to 52CDR, but curious on what the consensus on this is...
Last edited by phlpsun2 on Apr 26, 2021, 1:45:08 AM
"
phlpsun2 wrote:
you look off of the poeninja link: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/juju666/jujuCatsAgain?i=42&search=class%3DAssassin%26skill%3DCyclone%26keystone%3DChaos-Inoculation

So I'm looking at his POB and he has a trigger rate cap of 10.1 with his 52% CDR, but the effectigve trigger rate is only 6.4 b/c his attack speed is only 6.73. We get onslaught with cinderswallow, but still not even close to the 10.1 cap. Is it worth it to go 52CDR with this build? We would need to scale up the atk spd somehow wouldn't we?

I swapped my gear today and balanced res to get to 52CDR, but curious on what the consensus on this is...

You would only go 52% CDR if you are able to achieve above 7.58 aps consistently without any buffs up. That would benefit you the most. However to get the most dps you would want to get as close to the 10.1. Best way to probably do this is to get 14% aps on weapon. Weapon enchant for qual for aps south a 28% qual weapon. And utilizing an unnatural instinct in the lower part of the tree where aps and spell damage small nodes are. I’m still trying to get my
Build to a solid state for the 52% cdr bp. But I need more levels to make it ideally work. So just going for the 7.56/14CDR is probably more ideal
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
juju666 wrote:

"
Patrice_ wrote:
I realy love this build so far!

Why you have frostbite ring...
Why don't you have inspiration support
Why don't you have herald of ice
Why don't you have pandemonius
Remove flesh and stone... we get blind from pandemonius

Thanks for your Help!

I have Increased Crit Strike Support instead of Inspiration because i lack on Crit Chance (PoB said i am not at 100% without Crit Strike Support)

I changed back from Flesh and Stone to Herald of Ice.
I take Pandemonius and Circle of Fear with Reduce Reservation

I still dont do alot of Boss Damage(its already better), and get rekt often in yellow maps (most of the time the Ultimatium Encounter but still squishy)

That said it happens most of the time when i get stunned/Frozen.

what should i do next?
Thanks again for your advice.
Last edited by Patrice_ on Apr 26, 2021, 3:31:37 AM
Can't kill any boss on 1tier white map. What's wrong with my starter build?
Last edited by altermim on Apr 26, 2021, 3:29:13 AM
Just try to link with

1: Cyclone - CoC - Ice Nova - Inspiration - Concentrated Effect - Ele. Focus

and

2: Cyclone - CoC - Ice Nova - Inspiration - Added Cold - Hypothermia

1 is show more dps. 2 is lower but I don't know the reason behind this.

Is hypothermia better than ele. focus ?
"
Patrice_ wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:

"
Patrice_ wrote:
I realy love this build so far!

Why you have frostbite ring...
Why don't you have inspiration support
Why don't you have herald of ice
Why don't you have pandemonius
Remove flesh and stone... we get blind from pandemonius

Thanks for your Help!

I have Increased Crit Strike Support instead of Inspiration because i lack on Crit Chance (PoB said i am not at 100% without Crit Strike Support)

I changed back from Flesh and Stone to Herald of Ice.
I take Pandemonius and Circle of Fear with Reduce Reservation

I still dont do alot of Boss Damage(its already better), and get rekt often in yellow maps (most of the time the Ultimatium Encounter but still squishy)

That said it happens most of the time when i get stunned/Frozen.

what should i do next?
Thanks again for your advice.

Just by looking at your profile I can yell you. Your aps is too high for BPs. You have no cdr on your gear but your aps is probably over the 6.06 bp threshold for that amount of cdrs. Which means you are losing out on about 50% of your potential damage. Divine your cospris to 9 or 10 aps and take out your unnatural instinct and use them else where and this should drop your aps significantly to help with single target dps .

Also, not sure what your accuracy is looking like. I didn’t pull you up on pob but I’m guessing your accuracy is around 96%. Try adding depth perception annoying onto your amulet
twitch.tv/ayerun
Last edited by ayerun on Apr 26, 2021, 4:18:21 AM
"
ayerun wrote:

Just by looking at your profile I can yell you. Your aps is too high for BPs. You have no cdr on your gear but your aps is probably over the 6.06 bp threshold for that amount of cdrs. Which means you are losing out on about 50% of your potential damage. Divine your cospris to 9 or 10 aps and take out your unnatural instinct and use them else where and this should drop your aps significantly to help with single target dps .

Also, not sure what your accuracy is looking like. I didn’t pull you up on pob but I’m guessing your accuracy is around 96%. Try adding depth perception annoying onto your amulet

Thanks alot mate!

i bought right now a Belt with 18% Cooldown Recovery Rate. Should i still divine that Cospri? im not realy that good in pob.

and yes i was at 97% Accuracy, my Amulet have now Dept Perception. :)

edit:
That 18% CDR realy skyrocket the dps. i tried for fun a red map and it was a breeze.- Thanks again for your help. (and Juju before)

I died again two times because of Freeze. Any Idea how to solve this?
Last edited by Patrice_ on Apr 26, 2021, 4:42:06 AM
"
Patrice_ wrote:
"
ayerun wrote:

Thanks alot mate!

i bought right now a Belt with 18% Cooldown Recovery Rate. Should i still divine that Cospri? im not realy that good in pob.

and yes i was at 97% Accuracy, my Amulet have now Dept Perception. :)

edit:
That 18% CDR realy skyrocket the dps. i tried for fun a red map and it was a breeze.- Thanks again for your help. (and Juju before)

I died again two times because of Freeze. Any Idea how to solve this?

Till you are able to get your 100% elemental Aliment immunity. You should use a flask that removes chill and freeze on use. You shouldn’t need to use a mana flask. Swap that out for a diamond flask of the heat. To view your aps you can view your character sheet and select cyclone and when you start cycloning you should be able to see your aps. It should be above 6.06 and below 7.56. If you are in between those ranges you don’t need to divine but if you aren’t about the 6.06 then divine is needed
twitch.tv/ayerun
Last edited by ayerun on Apr 26, 2021, 4:49:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info