[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Hi Juju, I see you respecced out of whispers of doom. How are you able to have 2 curses (assasin's mark and frostbite?)
Started the league as a burning arrow character and respecced to this build on friday. Things really starting to ramp up now and all guardians, elder, sirus are fine though I still die time to time, it's certainly tankier than some of the other times i've played coc ice nova.

Certainly need more HIT/CRIT to fix the feeling of the build. Really don't want to have to get rid of damage with hits against chilled as it gives so much damage. Might have to or else pay upwards of 15ex for accuracy too.

Next upgrades are becoming increasingly costly, so not sure what i'll do next but here's my gear, might just wait for a HH:

Just crafted this too, 300 ES! Waiting on enchant now to use it:

EDIT: Working on chest now, not the best ES but it'll work for a start, about 520 with the ES%:

Ended up with this:
Last edited by Vangoule on Apr 25, 2021, 5:02:41 PM
how did you craft the helm vangoule? did you just fossil spam on a redeemer helm
"
xOKyrie wrote:
do i still need to hold a immune to bleeding flask?

Corrupted blood jewel and having curse remove flask is enough. Bleeding only hurts if you have vulne on you.
"
Patrice_ wrote:
I realy love this build so far!

Why you have frostbite ring...
Why don't you have inspiration support
Why don't you have herald of ice
Why don't you have pandemonius
Remove flesh and stone... we get blind from pandemonius

"
phlpsun2 wrote:
Hi Juju, I see you respecced out of whispers of doom. How are you able to have 2 curses (assasin's mark and frostbite?)

Awk hextouch support lvl 5
"
Vangoule wrote:
Started

If i were you would start look into elemental ailment immunity :)
"
phlpsun2 wrote:
how did you craft the helm vangoule? did you just fossil spam on a redeemer helm

Dense + fridig. Its not too hard to decent one do be honest :D
"
phlpsun2 wrote:

Frigid and Dense fossil spam yeah, I did multiple through the league, like 3 till i ended with the new one. Here's what I got from them:

I just got seriously lucky on my belt too with an awakener orb from shaper cdr to max es%:

ah nice, is that just awakening orb a shaper belt with cdr to crusader belt with ES% and praying for the other mods to be good?

@van also, i was looking at your POB and i don't think your assassin's mark ring is doing anything since you don't have whispers of doom or awk hextouch lv 5
Last edited by phlpsun2 on Apr 25, 2021, 6:46:36 PM
question on the breakpoints:

BP1 At 14-51% CDR you need to stay below <7.57 APS

BP2 At 52%-57% CDR you need to stay below <10.1 APS

if I'm at BP2 (52CD), does that mean I need APS between 7.57-10.1 or anything be low 10.1 APS is fine?

_____

question on the 52CD in POB, is there any way to enable POB to calculate the DPS from hitting the 52CD breakpoint? I'm hitting the 52CD with awakened coc, belt and boots, but don't see DPS change in POB

awesome build btw, changed from BA to this so I could do all ultimatum waves and not die! sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure I understand all the mechanics of the build :)
I saw you had cold-blooded killer on your large jewel. Does this do anything for us? I don't think we have care cold dot and the 'recover 2% life' does not affect ES even with zealot's oath right.
Last edited by Kiyoshi_Ito on Apr 25, 2021, 9:14:33 PM
"
Kiyoshi_Ito wrote:
I saw you had cold-blooded killer on your large jewel. Does this do anything for us? I don't think we have about cold dot and the 'recover 2% life' does not affect ES even with zealot's oath right.

Recovery works differently than regen. Zealot's oath is specific to regen over time, not recovery. At least I'm pretty sure of that.
Last edited by KFieLdGaming on Apr 25, 2021, 8:51:41 PM
"
phlpsun2 wrote:
ah nice, is that just awakening orb a shaper belt with cdr to crusader belt with ES% and praying for the other mods to be good?

@van also, i was looking at your POB and i don't think your assassin's mark ring is doing anything since you don't have whispers of doom or awk hextouch lv 5

Yeah, they're pretty expensive right now. 10ex'ish. Defo on my list with awakened added cold 5. Just didn't want to balance my resi around another ring only to have to change it all later.

Elemental ailment is on it's way as I can craft 25% on the helmet, and will upgrade other pieces as the money comes in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info