[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
khoifx wrote:
is uber atziri doable with the no reflected dmg with crits?

As long as you are at 100% crit then yes. And if you want to be safer 100% crit without flask
twitch.tv/ayerun
Hello my Budget is 30 ex do you think I can build a coc ice nova assasian, clearing simus with that?
"
dominik1899 wrote:
Hello my Budget is 30 ex do you think I can build a coc ice nova assasian, clearing simus with that?

yes if you plan on crafting your own gear
twitch.tv/ayerun
Thanks for the guide, got a rough league start - will try now ci version of CoC
Last edited by Hyperionkek on Apr 26, 2021, 3:12:23 PM
Tried life build for league start this league. It went pretty okay, had very decent damage with double Cospri's, but I was paper squishy with 4k hp, would get oneshot randomly. Thought I'd switch to the CI block variety and my survivability has improved noticably, but dmg is way lower- I am 93% effective crit and 94% hit and don't really know where to go to improve this and my cold damage. Things like Pandemonius are ridiculously expensive this league. Could you please take a look and see if I am missing something glaringly obvious?

I realize I could really use a cinderswallow and wise oak would let me drop some resistances on gear, plus I could get ES boots but I blew my chromes and preferred using a CWDT setup.
Last edited by dangoth on Apr 26, 2021, 4:13:56 PM
https://pastebin.com/4wKTehrJ

here's my build currently if people want to take a look. honestly pretty nutty now imo. lvl 92, 6.6K ES (and this is with 0 ES on ring and boots), 3mil dps on ice nova, 52cd, 9.85aspd

next upgrades:
-reforging prefixes and keeping suffixes to get ES on ring and boots
-get -9% resist helmet. honestly don't even know if i want to do this as it was so hard to balance my resists.
-get bottled faith flask
"
phlpsun2 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/4wKTehrJ

here's my build currently if people want to take a look. honestly pretty nutty now imo. lvl 92, 6.6K ES (and this is with 0 ES on ring and boots), 3mil dps on ice nova, 52cd, 9.85aspd

next upgrades:
-reforging prefixes and keeping suffixes to get ES on ring and boots
-get -9% resist helmet. honestly don't even know if i want to do this as it was so hard to balance my resists.
-get bottled faith flask

Wow big investments to scale up attack speed (jewels and unnatural instinct). Btw, where is your fire damage coming from to ignite for cinderswallow?

Other easier upgrades would be lvl 21 gems (esp ice nova)!

I asked this to OP but maybe you can answer too: cold-blooded killer doesn't do anything right so you could also get a large cluster with a 3rd notable that actually helps you (eg. prismatic heart if you had trouble with resistances)

Btw dps is usually quoted based on Shaper/Sirus as enemy.
Last edited by Kiyoshi_Ito on Apr 26, 2021, 5:19:00 PM
"
Wow big investments to scale up attack speed (jewels and unnatural instinct). Btw, where is your fire damage coming from to ignite for cinderswallow?

Other easier upgrades would be lvl 21 gems (esp ice nova)!

I asked this to OP but maybe you can answer too: cold-blooded killer doesn't do anything right so you could also get a large cluster with a 3rd notable that actually helps you (eg. prismatic heart if you had trouble with resistances)

Btw dps is usually quoted based on Shaper/Sirus as enemy.

good callouts! i'm honestly not sure if the aspd investments were worth it, but hopefully they are lol

my old assassins mark ring had fire damage on it, but i just got the new one and forgot it got rid of it. going to have to see where i can get fire damage now.

yea i think you're right about cold=blooded killer not doing anything. i was following OP's skills in the beginning when i was new to the build. going to look into prismatic heart as 3rd and see if it frees up some of my gearing constraints

and oh yea, didn't realize shaper wasn't turned on thanks :)

"
Vangoule wrote:
I just got seriously lucky on my belt too with an awakener orb from shaper cdr to max es%:

Man you have to slam last mod on this :D Gimme pick when u do it. Absolutely bonkers item!
"
Kiyoshi_Ito wrote:
I saw you had cold-blooded killer on your large jewel. Does this do anything for us? I don't think we have care cold dot and the 'recover 2% life' does not affect ES even with zealot's oath right.

I think it just adds some damage to vortex. Just using it because i crafted and still better than 10% small damage node i think. For endgame i want blank snow + sadist + what ever third.
"
crayolamix wrote:
52% CDR does nothing in this form of the build isn't it? Since you're not scaling attack speed to hit the next breakpoint. Hitting 52% CDR only improves your damage if you are also going scale attack speed higher to the next breakpoint. So whats the reason you said to try get 52%?

I have 52cooldown and low as fuck APS and its still way better than 14cooldown. For sure i will try increase my APS but man we are so early on league its kinda hard when no currency banked :D UI will be next for me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this is pretty much the breaking point where you can do literally all content in game :D Still have no ES on hit watchers or UI for more attack speed (have super low APS for 52cd)

Someone asked if can to atziri. Yes i can do uber atziri but dometimes die. You have to know mechanics and have good enough DPS and its ez. Can do all invitations with this gear.
Edited to add: Nevermind, I assume it's gear.

New player (first league) following this build, so hopefully my question doesn't trigger everyone... Where does all the dex come from? You need 212 for Cospri's Malice, and I just bought one, but I have 108 dex, far too low to equip it.
Edit: I'm following the passive tree, and have 97 allocated already.
Edit 2: SO I can see you get most of your dex from items, but in the "What to upgrade next" section it says to get Cospri's quite early, so how do you get the dex to equip it then?
Last edited by Nayyur on Apr 27, 2021, 1:39:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info