[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
juju666 wrote:
"
Aurell wrote:
Thats totaly correct, you just cannot play it without cospris/6-link. That comes from a guy who played it for 9 years. never had a reason to hit 100 :).

Then how do you explain i was carrying 4 man group as alone with 5link setup in blood acueduct? I build my early char non shitty way and had enough accu/crit. Was literally speed running and did not even need help or auras from other :D

I totally cannot explain this, I wish you would teach me. and tell me what the fuck am I doing wrong.
I've tried getting accuracy on gloves/helm, but that absolutely didnt change anything at all.
Last edited by Aurell on Apr 24, 2021, 4:16:31 PM
"
Aurell wrote:
I totally cannot explain this, I wish you would teach me. and tell me what the fuck am I doing wrong.
I've tried getting accuracy on gloves/helm, but that absolutely didnt change anything at all.

Your flasks are shit. Not even a diamond flask that is like 50% of your damage at this point... get onslaught flask, you don't need 2 life and a mana flask

You did not follow SKILL GEM SETUP!? Dude please try to mimic how i expaliend in guide

You want hatred
You want vortex with frostbite

Ofc you have been like total shit without those things.... do what iu mentioned and you will slay fucking everything
Last edited by juju666 on Apr 24, 2021, 4:22:13 PM
Last edited by juju666 on Apr 24, 2021, 4:22:52 PM
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Aurell wrote:

Your flasks are shit. Not even a diamond flask that is like 50% of your damage at this point... get onslaught flask, you don't need 2 life and a mana flask

You did not follow SKILL GEM SETUP!? Dude please try to mimic how i expaliend in guide

You want hatred
You want vortex with frostbite

Ofc you have been like total shit without those things.... do what iu mentioned and you will slay fucking everything

Yeah I have been working on flasks, unlucky as can be seen.
I dont know how much you have to pay to have xx numbers of ex worth of currency at day two xD Or how lucky. Im not any of them xD

I did not think that vortex/frostbite would have such a meaningful difference. I've had them equipped briefly and didnt made much of a difference.
Same goes for hatered. Herald of ice/shock gave much more than hatered.

Could have all of this be because of gems levels? Not sure, But I'll give a try and report back.

Thanks!
Last edited by Aurell on Apr 24, 2021, 4:31:13 PM
Finally made the switch from low life to block/ci, already feel the difference and not dying so much! still have lots of gear to go though
any suggestions on how to make the +crit and ES body armor? is fossil spamming the best way now?
"
Ironsentron wrote:
Finally made the switch from low life to block/ci, already feel the difference and not dying so much! still have lots of gear to go though

Nice to hear :)
"
phlpsun2 wrote:
any suggestions on how to make the +crit and ES body armor? is fossil spamming the best way now?

dense + serrated

edit: updated on craft
Last edited by juju666 on Apr 24, 2021, 10:05:50 PM
hey all, i have just transitioned to full CI now. I have a question on bleeding, understand that corrupted blood can be put in jewel, but normal bleeding, do i still need to hold a immune to bleeding flask?

also, any gear comment on my current set is appreciated.

manage to go 5k ES, but sacrificed many atk notes.

Last edited by xOKyrie on Apr 25, 2021, 6:54:00 AM
I realy love this build so far!

My current goal is to run yellow maps, maybe some red maps. So no real endgame shit like delve 1000+ or juicy T16 Maps.

I dont know how to use PoB correctly but i only get 60% crit in my PoB. I activated all Flasks and Power Charges.

And my Boss Damage is Shit i tried for Fun a T12 map and didnt get him to 80%.
Sometimes i drop with my ES to 30% doing white Maps so i think yellow would kill me directly. That said its way better then the other two CoC Builds i tried. the 5% ES for block is insane even on that low lvl.

Any ideas how i can see my real Crit Chance? Is it realy that low?
And what should i do for more Single Target DPS?

I already spend around 20ex for that Gear and im running out of exalts. (switched from BF/BB to two other CoC Builds and then to yours)

I would appreciate your help

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Patrice_/characters/Aiczip_Ultim

2edit:

i changed the Frozen Trial to a Frozen Trial with Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you

and for the Corrupted Blood i have now the Bottled Faith.

Still Single Target DPS is dogshit :/ dont know what doing sooo wrong
Last edited by Patrice_ on Apr 25, 2021, 10:08:18 AM
Hey Juju, thanks for the great guide and thanks for selling me the shield earlier today.

I recently got hold of a Circle of fear with buff + cold damage for herald of ice. Somehow POB doesn't seem to think this is an upgrade to my Damage + reduced reservation. I can't figure out if I'm missing some settings in POB or why it's not adding up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info