[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Hi guys i'm trying for the first time a cast on crit build.
This is my equip right now can someone give me some tips please?
My atp cyclone is at 5.43 and with cinderswallow 6.49. How can i improve it?
Have also a large thread on tree.
Have just 4ex atm :P
"
ayerun wrote:

Till you are able to get your 100% elemental Aliment immunity. You should use a flask that removes chill and freeze on use. You shouldn’t need to use a mana flask. Swap that out for a diamond flask of the heat. To view your aps you can view your character sheet and select cyclone and when you start cycloning you should be able to see your aps. It should be above 6.06 and below 7.56. If you are in between those ranges you don’t need to divine but if you aren’t about the 6.06 then divine is needed

Thanks again, the Sheet says 6.29.

@Flask i dont have any Manaflasks.
Diamond Flask of Warding
3 Unique Flasks and a
Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline.

Wondering if i should get a Cannot be Frozen / Cannot be Chilled Boots but there is no with High ES

Hi it's my current shield, would u guys change it to +1 cold spells? Or the double damage mod is better? Which gives more DPS overall?
"
PGx wrote:

Hi it's my current shield, would u guys change it to +1 cold spells? Or the double damage mod is better? Which gives more DPS overall?

+1 to cold skills would give you overall more damage overall because it’s 10% double damage while you focus. Focus will have a cooldown. So you won’t always be focused. But the +1 level to all cold skills. Is all the time.
twitch.tv/ayerun
Hey guys Im at a point where I need a better chest but I really have no clue on how to craft the socket color. Because I dont need increased critical strike anymore so I would like a 4G 1B 1R 6 link. But I have no clue on how to get it if someone has some advices they would be welcome ! :D

Other than that Im really loving your build so far, having a lot of fun !!

man hit this on my first dense+frigid

doesnt have open suffix for avoid ailments ;_;

guess I'll have to sell this
"
Raphacid wrote:
Hey guys Im at a point where I need a better chest but I really have no clue on how to craft the socket color. Because I dont need increased critical strike anymore so I would like a 4G 1B 1R 6 link. But I have no clue on how to get it if someone has some advices they would be welcome ! :D

Other than that Im really loving your build so far, having a lot of fun !!

So basically get the colors with something like 3g/2b/1r

Get a rank 3 vorici and hope it lands 3 whites on the colors you don’t need. Making it the colors you want.
IE changing 2g/1b to white

Or

Use the harvest color crafts to turn the colors into colors you need praying for rng.
The crafts are like change 2 random colors for a red and green socket. You can do the color swaps over and over again till you get the colors you want.

To get my colors I ended up having to use both situations.
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
Patrice_ wrote:

Wondering if i should get a Cannot be Frozen / Cannot be Chilled Boots but there is no with High ES

bought a Cannot be Frozen boots. Best. Invest. Ever. no more fakking Frozen.
im pretty happy with my gear right now and doing some maps now.
"
Patrice_ wrote:
"
Patrice_ wrote:

bought a Cannot be Frozen boots. Best. Invest. Ever. no more fakking Frozen.
im pretty happy with my gear right now and doing some maps now.

The next thing you should do is in your chest drop added cold damage for inspiration. Inspiration will give you way more damage than the added cold damage

Only reason you would use added cold damage would be the awakened version for the +1 to socketed cold gems. Turning your 20 ice nova to 21.using a regular added cold damage is just meh compared to the inspiration. But ideally when you get enough crit you would drop increased crit strike support for awakened added cold damage
twitch.tv/ayerun
is uber atziri doable with the no reflected dmg with crits?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info