[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

any reason u skilled cluster jewel socket where +%mana is instead of +%elemental dmg?
About to get myself a militant faith jewel and saw that the area dmg + ele dmg is really pricey when rolled to dominus (atm 12 ex compared to the cheapest at 6 ex).

So I wondered if you knew what happen if you divine orb a militant faith jewel? Will it reroll templar and keep the other 2 affixes or reroll completely?

Cheers for the guide :)
"
Chamsiin wrote:
About to get myself a militant faith jewel and saw that the area dmg + ele dmg is really pricey when rolled to dominus (atm 12 ex compared to the cheapest at 6 ex).

So I wondered if you knew what happen if you divine orb a militant faith jewel? Will it reroll templar and keep the other 2 affixes or reroll completely?

Cheers for the guide :)

you will only reroll the templar
can you help us with shield crafting guide? i cant really think of anything to get the 5% dodge with high es+res without harvest
"
odayodie wrote:
can you help us with shield crafting guide? i cant really think of anything to get the 5% dodge with high es+res without harvest

After a lot of playing around in craft of exile. I think this is the best way. Most cost effective way.

I think going forward the way to craft the shield is to awakener orb es on block with 15% mana reserved and hope for an open suffix. Since we no longer can aug influenced items. As we can only aug influence. I think the best would be to craft spell block, however we end up loosing about 5-7% of spell block. So we would have to make it up in other areas.

I have managed to get to 75/75 block using a Rumis Concoction flask.
twitch.tv/ayerun
Last edited by ayerun on Apr 24, 2021, 3:28:58 PM
"
teilor7811 wrote:
Quick question, is there any life POB for early ? Or i'm just blind.
I checked timemachine and it's shows only CI vercion :C

No but i have made skill tree and early gear is explained also in guide!
"
khoifx wrote:
any reason u skilled cluster jewel socket where +%mana is instead of +%elemental dmg?

At somepoint i needed it to have all auras on. Maybe now i could switch it to ele. Has been too lazy to try :D
"
Chamsiin wrote:
About to get myself a militant faith jewel

It's explained in guide. For budget all you want is dominus for the keystone for mega DPS boost, other mods are secondary :)
"
odayodie wrote:
can you help us with shield crafting guide?

Dense fossils. Going to be hard to get one with spell block or mana reserve but i would say. Get high ES with es on block and you are fine, ofc it hurts little to lose spell block but its what ever for now :D
DO NOT PLAY THIS WITHOUT FUNDS! It's nearly impossible. Unless youre a masohist. I my self, have no funds to buy whatever the build needs, and its ULTRA SHIT to play this. No damage, and one shotted by any white mob. Switched to CoC after campaign, and cant even kill white map bosses with this setup, absolutely shit. I must be retarded. I just cannot get it to work. I dont find my self farming act 5 shit for currency. Worst playthrough ever for me really.

I dont know what was the "thing" to switch after act 7, it absolutely made no difference, act 7 act 10, whatever - still shit.
at act 9, the spell focused build with orb of storns started to get shit as well, killing bosses was 10+ minutes at the very least.

I must be the shittiest playuer in the world, or... the most unlucky with drops, or everyone has twitchj donators giving them gear.. i dont know anymore. makes me wanna cry

I doubt anyone can help, but the character is CoCneverGetsOld.... i gues it just got old god damn it
Last edited by Aurell on Apr 24, 2021, 4:04:19 PM
"
Aurell wrote:
DO NOT PLAY THIS WITHOUT FUNDS! It's nearly impossible. Unless youre a masohist. I my self, have no funds to buy whatever the build needs, and its ULTRA SHIT to play this. No damage, and one shotted by any white mob. Switched to CoC after campaign, and cant even kill white map bosses with this setup, absolutely shit. I must be retarded. I just cannot get it to work. I dont find my self farming act 5 shit for currency. Worst playthrough ever for me really.

Lmao this comes from a guy who has max lvl 95 :D Can see u have no patience at all. Next time follow the guide and do things right :)

And obviously the build starts to shine when you get 6link and a cospri.

----------------------------------------------

Updated day 7. gear! Last early game update but will still some time make update posts here of my progress!
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Aurell wrote:

Lmao this comes from a guy who has max lvl 95 :D Can see u have no patience at all. Next time follow the guide and do things right :)

And obviously the build starts to shine when you get 6link and a cospri.

----------------------------------------------

Updated day 7. gear! Last early game update but will still some time make update posts here of my progress!

Thats totaly correct, you just cannot play it without cospris/6-link. That comes from a guy who played it back and forth for 9 years, skipping some leagues - but that doesnt matter. never had a reason to hit 100 :). either way thanks for the build. Once having the gear, im sure it will shine
Last edited by Aurell on Apr 24, 2021, 4:13:47 PM
"
Aurell wrote:
Thats totaly correct, you just cannot play it without cospris/6-link. That comes from a guy who played it for 9 years. never had a reason to hit 100 :).

Then how do you explain i was carrying 4 man group as alone with 5link setup in blood acueduct? I build my early char non shitty way and had enough accu/crit. Was literally speed running and did not even need help or auras from other :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info