[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
Ass4rad wrote:
How do you work around those massive stat requirements? Just early Str + Dex Jewels?

Just get dex anywhere u can
"
phlpsun2 wrote:
Hi! just wondering how you got to 52CD with your current gear!

As i did write on day 6. I have to buy/craft belt with 15cooldown. Went to sleep before :P Obviously it will be expensive and not too easy to make with good mods so its what ever for now
Ive always been playing flame dash so far, what's Dash better at and why are you using it over flame dash?
Would u tell me what BP is? im having trouble understanding the attack speed cdr section, ty
Hello, can you check my build ?

I keep dying pretty often, feel like I don't leech enough (maybe not enough block ?)

Currently I tried to check difference but before making wrong assumption I would like your opinion.

here is my PoB

old PoB :
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/jvhBgH6R

Updated PoB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/kbWcwEds

I think I miss ES and the 12% block spell from the shield (that the only difference I can see, I also miss the anoint)

Btw, how do you feel on ultimatum ?

Edit part :

I updated my gear I was at 3k8 ES and now i'm at 4k8, it really changed a lot but I really feel like I don't leech at all.
Some random death (I think I need the boot enchant stun bc harvest wtf)
and I don't feel safe in a ultimatum :/
do you think I should start to craft a real body armor ?
Last edited by Mastiis on Apr 23, 2021, 6:27:41 PM
"
odayodie wrote:
Would u tell me what BP is? im having trouble understanding the attack speed cdr section, ty

you can check Kami guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2733675

he explain it very well and also give a link to a reddit page if you want more info
Playing miner atm but I plan to switch to this build since miner is really bad for ultimatums.

Quick question. Where do you get stun immunity? I played CI once long time ago, and I remember that without it you are screwed since CI = 1hp which means perma stun.

There is section about it on Kami's topic but i do not see that Juju got anything from that list on his character.
Last edited by Nekondas on Apr 23, 2021, 4:25:28 PM
"
Mastiis wrote:
Hello, can you check my build ?

- Get annoint
- Put fire damage craft on ring. You only need -3mana with headhunter. Boost damage nicely because ignite.
- You have pretty low es on gear

"
Nekondas wrote:
Quick question. Where do you get stun immunity?

Reads in guide. Get 80% from boot enchant or harvest jewel implics
Hi, I couldn't find anything about the medium cluster jewel (shock?) using cold conduction and astonishing affliction. Could you explain how this jewel is beneficial and how it works?
"
phlpsun2 wrote:
Hi, I couldn't find anything about the medium cluster jewel (shock?) using cold conduction and astonishing affliction. Could you explain how this jewel is beneficial and how it works?

Shocked enemies take 30% more damage. So your hits shock and then your hits also chill. The chill portion doesn't matter since you are using panemonious. However if you aren't then the chill portion is also good because it slows enemies using it as a defensive layer. Since they are chilled and shocked we can do 20% more damage because of astonishng affliction.
twitch.tv/ayerun
Hey bro, many thanks for this great guide.

Quick question, is there any life POB for early ? Or i'm just blind.
I checked timemachine and it's shows only CI vercion :C
Last edited by teilor7811 on Apr 24, 2021, 5:39:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info