[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

How about Vaal Ice Nova for quality of life to nuke the screen?
"
Kiyoshi_Ito wrote:
How about Vaal Ice Nova for quality of life to nuke the screen?

You have to cast it manually so its like 1second stun... i have never liked it i have tried... you can try and if you feel like then use it ^^

Have to also mention that after vaal RF got nerfed i have not even tried it this league... think going to prefer having INC duration instead for more defence.

Updated day 6. gear in guide!
Hey, first time playing and my first league, and I'm following your guide even though it's not recommended for new players. I just wanted to say it's been a great guide so far and thank you for putting the time and effort in!
I'm close to the end of act 7 and bought two Widowmakers and grabbed the Diamond Flask and a Frozen Trail jewel - so only just getting a taste for the CoC ice nova play and I'm liking it so far. My accuracy isn't the best (around 74% I think) and crit is 18%, so it's working great on large groups and not well on single target. I'm supplementing damage with a Flame Totem set-up, but it's not needed at all when I hit a few crits in a large group!
Thanks again, I'm looking forward to improving and getting my character to a spot where your CoC ice nova build shines.
Last edited by Nayyur on Apr 23, 2021, 5:51:43 AM
How do you work around those massive stat requirements? Just early Str + Dex Jewels?
"
xOKyrie wrote:
"
eXwu wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:
People please check the What do i upgrade next? Includes league start! part of guide its all explained what to upgrade next! My answers will be always the same :D

For crafting dense fossils will be your friend!

I've only played POE for a year using a different build guide each league, and I am always amazed at how people can't follow the guide. Personally, I am towards the middle-end of your mid game gear upgrade section and haven't had any questions and appreciate that section as it saves me time trying to PoB what the next best upgrade will be.

It just baffles me that people are coming in here dual wielding Cospri's when it's not called out anywhere

do u mind sharing your mid end gear, have u transitioned in to CI or still on life?

My profile should be public so you can take a look. I'm already using CI. I got tired of dying to chaos and switch with about 3.5k ES. Was dying quite a bit so switched out of a corrupted 6L rare to my current one and boosted me up to 4.6k ES. Very comfortable doing T16s
Hi! just wondering how you got to 52CD with your current gear. 22% from Awakend CoC + 15% from boots. I see 37%, where are you getting the remaining 15?

thanks!
I dont think I have ever ever struggled so hard in my life with a build before? What the hell am I doing wrong? Im ion act 6 with freezing pulse, and the damage is literally 0, takes me minutes to kill bosess/yellow mobs. Tried switching to 4 link CoC and its even worse, lol. I completely dont understand. Please help!

pob:
https://pastebin.com/1jGG3YWD

character:
CoCneverGetsOld
Last edited by Aurell on Apr 23, 2021, 11:16:15 AM
"
Hi! just wondering how you got to 52CD with your current gear. 22% from Awakend CoC + 15% from boots. I see 37%, where are you getting the remaining 15?

thanks!

Belt also gives 15 :)
"
Aurell wrote:
I dont think I have ever ever struggled so hard in my life with a build before? What the hell am I doing wrong? Im ion act 6 with freezing pulse, and the damage is literally 0, takes me minutes to kill bosess/yellow mobs. Tried switching to 4 link CoC and its even worse, lol. I completely dont understand. Please help!

pob:

character:
CoCneverGetsOld

Beginning of CoC is not good for single target DPS. The guide specifically indicates to switch to CoC at the end of act 7. Look up some Assassin leveling build (orb of storms/wave of conviction) to get you to maps before switching. I'm not sure how you're struggling with the build since none of this guide is relevant prior to act 7. I didn't bother switching until white maps.
"
eXwu wrote:
"
Aurell wrote:

pob:

character:
CoCneverGetsOld

Beginning of CoC is not good for single target DPS. The guide specifically indicates to switch to CoC at the end of act 7. Look up some Assassin leveling build (orb of storms/wave of conviction) to get you to maps before switching. I'm not sure how you're struggling with the build since none of this guide is relevant prior to act 7. I didn't bother switching until white maps.

gotcha, i've switched to orb of storms, its a bit better now, but still feels weak, oh well.. i'll just continue with it till the end of campaign, and we'll see then. thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info