[3.16 Updated Check Witch Forum]N1 Dominating Blow Life 9 Auras

nevermind, I fixed the build
Last edited by leolarizza on Aug 22, 2021, 2:25:20 AM
have anyone met any issues with mana after 3.15?
"
fxfx2223 wrote:
have anyone met any issues with mana after 3.15?

There is no mana issues with the build if you got any you doing something wrong
Hi, i'm trying your build in standard but i have problems with t15 maps an higher and bosses. I die too often. I'm still missing a few levels and the gear is not as good as yours either, but it would be great if you could give me a few tips to improve my build so that I can have fun with it again.
here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/JeZ4RCYx
Thanks a lot
Sers BOOB
"
Don_Leah wrote:
Hi, i'm trying your build in standard but i have problems with t15 maps an higher and bosses. I die too often. I'm still missing a few levels and the gear is not as good as yours either, but it would be great if you could give me a few tips to improve my build so that I can have fun with it again.
here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/JeZ4RCYx
Thanks a lot

You are missing a lot of life from your gear in general. Go buy a prismatic unique jewel with redused physical damage taken while affected by determination.Also you none of your jewels have "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" Flask is not enough in this meta.

In general Expedition Content if you stack a lot of damage gets quite rippy.
As far as bosses go i managed this League to finish with Dominating Blow all Maven arenas except the Feared but the difficulty was quite higher and my gear was realy top tier.

Synthesis Bosses no idea why but they feel quite buffed in terms of damage even though i managed to get to almost the same power level as last league.

Maven mechanic is changed and she spams the defuff orb quite often so i suggest dont try Maven.

Personally while testing the build with the nerfs as a physical build Dominating Blow needs around 40 million damage to do all the content comfortable.
Right now we are looking around 25 million
Even thought its enough to enjoy a comfortably play endgame bosses are quite hard and require insane mechanics like Uber Elder.

For me the build is extremely easy to grind and make currency my gear this League was around 300-350 exalts
At the end of the day i made Forbiden Rite totems and i destroyed the content so easy that it kinda made me quit the League
I finished the Challenged and gg
So even with the pretty massive amount of currency you have to put into this build, the best one can do is "not try Maven". What a bloody joke.

Guess I feel like a pretty massive idiot for sinking quite a bit of time and effort into this league after that insane manifesto. Just like an absolute freaking smooth-brain, lol. But hey, that's not a mistake I'll make again.
"
So even with the pretty massive amount of currency you have to put into this build, the best one can do is "not try Maven". What a bloody joke.

Guess I feel like a pretty massive idiot for sinking quite a bit of time and effort into this league after that insane manifesto. Just like an absolute freaking smooth-brain, lol. But hey, that's not a mistake I'll make again.

Yeah imagine my self going 10-12 hours a day. Last League everything was smooth now its insane difficult the game mechanics are unfair for melee builds. Thats why i droped league in 2 weeks unless they buff some things dont think i will keep playing the League more than 1-2 weeks
That feels bad to read your comments guys hahaaa
"
Solosaoe wrote:
That feels bad to read your comments guys hahaaa

Believe me, they are much more depressing to write.
Really liked the guide. Well written, comfortable to follow and not unnecessarily stuffed - nevertheless informative where needed. I like reading more than just following a PoB Link ...

Regarding the Endgame. Yes probably the build struggles a bit with bosses, but that is probably due to 3.15 changes. However, I really liked the playstyle / mapping with this build a lot and do not regret playing it this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info