[3.16 Updated Check Witch Forum]N1 Dominating Blow Life 9 Auras

"
quodlike wrote:
"
Don_Leah wrote:
Hi, i'm trying your build in standard but i have problems with t15 maps an higher and bosses. I die too often. I'm still missing a few levels and the gear is not as good as yours either, but it would be great if you could give me a few tips to improve my build so that I can have fun with it again.
here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/JeZ4RCYx
Thanks a lot

You are missing a lot of life from your gear in general. Go buy a prismatic unique jewel with redused physical damage taken while affected by determination.Also you none of your jewels have "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" Flask is not enough in this meta.

In general Expedition Content if you stack a lot of damage gets quite rippy.
As far as bosses go i managed this League to finish with Dominating Blow all Maven arenas except the Feared but the difficulty was quite higher and my gear was realy top tier.

Synthesis Bosses no idea why but they feel quite buffed in terms of damage even though i managed to get to almost the same power level as last league.

Maven mechanic is changed and she spams the defuff orb quite often so i suggest dont try Maven.

Personally while testing the build with the nerfs as a physical build Dominating Blow needs around 40 million damage to do all the content comfortable.
Right now we are looking around 25 million
Even thought its enough to enjoy a comfortably play endgame bosses are quite hard and require insane mechanics like Uber Elder.

For me the build is extremely easy to grind and make currency my gear this League was around 300-350 exalts
At the end of the day i made Forbiden Rite totems and i destroyed the content so easy that it kinda made me quit the League
I finished the Challenged and gg

that doesnt make any sens, if you really got 25m dps you dont need any mechanics, everytime a boss enter the fight he just insta melt, the only problem are phase boss, and phase boss exept for maven arent that troublesome especialy if the build is as tanky as you claim
Hi, wanna ask how u generate your minions if boss fight is without any side mobs ? :D
"
Ild_Heim wrote:
that doesnt make any sens, if you really got 25m dps you dont need any mechanics, everytime a boss enter the fight he just insta melt, the only problem are phase boss, and phase boss exept for maven arent that troublesome especialy if the build is as tanky as you claim

All in all, the build plays reasonably comfortably while mapping, but the skill mechanic, at current DPS, is shit when it comes to the tougher fights, even after putting in a stupid amount of currency. The biggest problem with the (current) build on bosses is that there's absolutely no way in hell you're going to be able to get to your max DPS, and you definitely won't be able to sustain it: minions take a while to build up (which means you have to stand there bashing the boss at zero range for quite a while, so you'll die), and once they are spawned, those minions die pretty quickly with the insane amount of DPS bosses are putting out.

This all means that on bosses you're effectively at a quarter of your max DPS - if you're lucky - which would've worked okay back when DPS was twice what it is now, but in the current game, especially coupled with Maven's healing mechanic, it's just aggravating.
True, mapping is actually a joke for me. But i can't kill sirus A8+, not because dps nor tankiness.. just because uptime... Redeemer is also a plague to run..
"
Solosaoe wrote:
True, mapping is actually a joke for me. But i can't kill sirus A8+, not because dps nor tankiness.. just because uptime... Redeemer is also a plague to run..

My first Awakener 8 kill this league took like 10 mins to kill since by the time our damage ramps up he goes into some sort of immunity and then all the sentinels die to incidental AOE.

Since then, now that I have min maxed most of my gear Awakener 9 goes down quick now, but until you get good gear, its a struggle.
Hi,
How is this build compared to an inpale or cold conversion builds?
Thanks
"
Hi,
Thanks

With the recent nerfs cold conversion Necro is better and cheaper
"
quodlike wrote:
"
Hi,
Thanks

With the recent nerfs cold conversion Necro is better and cheaper

Can we use same items from your build or do you recommend some changes to those who wish to play as cold conversion Dominating Blow Necro?
Question. As it is last month in the league, I wanted to use this exact build next league. But I found that the major node named "Corrupted Soul" is where Mind Over Matter is. Should I take an alternate node to replace this?
Last edited by NecroRaizo on Sep 28, 2021, 11:03:49 PM
"
NecroRaizo wrote:
Question. As it is last month in the league, I wanted to use this exact build next league. But I found that the major node named "Corrupted Soul" is where Mind Over Matter is. Should I take an alternate node to replace this?

I suggest no unless you can get realy realy good small passive nodes on your glorious vanity jewel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info