[3.16 Updated Check Witch Forum]N1 Dominating Blow Life 9 Auras

So what should be my next gear progression, a helmet?

These are extras for some testing.
Sorry if this is a stupid question im new to POE, at what time/level do you switch over to the 9 aura build.. and it costs to do that right?
"
Dooftard wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question im new to POE, at what time/level do you switch over to the 9 aura build.. and it costs to do that right?

I would suggest if you are new to the game not follow my build since it requires above average knowledge of the game to convert to auras :(
Hello ! really nice guide and interesting build. Im currently in my 87 and trying to get a Saqawal's Nest . The build is far from the End game gear but i think im in mid tier . The thing is that im dying too easy . Even in t10 maps .

If anyone can help me and point me what im doing wrong . thank you
My pastebin https://pastebin.com/8esRQwce
You're using divine flesh with negative chaos res. You're literally negating your res because of that. You want to overcap chaos res to use divine flesh.
IGN: Invections
"
Nayobi wrote:
Hello ! really nice guide and interesting build. Im currently in my 87 and trying to get a Saqawal's Nest . The build is far from the End game gear but i think im in mid tier . The thing is that im dying too easy . Even in t10 maps .

If anyone can help me and point me what im doing wrong . thank you
My pastebin https://pastebin.com/8esRQwce

Pm me ingame any questions you have and as the person said above remove xibaqua or reroll it to doryanis. To use Xibaqua you need caped chaos resist
Hello, so im trying to figure this out. And i got no clue where i went wrong tbh.

But im flopping in t11-t12 maps atm. And considering how far we are in the League now i feel i should be at T14-T16 already. And done my Atlas

This is my current setup. https://pastebin.com/g6vD0M5M

Got a Saqawal Chest in the Stash, cannot get it off colored. atm.

Been thinking of getting my hands on a carapace chest and sticking to that. But idk.
Hello nice build,

I am playing hc and want to try this build.

My question is. Is there a way to craft that shield precisely/easily or is there a way to force the recovery on block and the reservation.

Thanks buddy
"
Hello nice build,

My question is. Is there a way to craft that shield precisely/easily or is there a way to force the recovery on block and the reservation.

Thanks buddy

man. this build in hc be very hard to make.In soft 18 ex cost 2 enlighten with 4 lvl. On HC zero on sale 4 enlighten supports. And without all this aurastack char not so tanky, especially for league mechanic
Last edited by Offfit on Aug 14, 2021, 7:46:13 AM
"
Offfit wrote:
"
Hello nice build,

Thanks buddy

man. this build in hc be very hard to make.In soft 18 ex cost 2 enlighten with 4 lvl. On HC zero on sale 4 enlighten supports. And without all this aurastack char not so tanky, especially for league mechanic

Its not a Hardcore build ofc never said it was :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info