[3.16 Updated Check Witch Forum]N1 Dominating Blow Life 9 Auras

To the latest post from people complaining that you dont do dps on die on red maps etc you are missing a lot of part from the build in terms of Tankiness.

As for the DPS part compared to last league the build is 50% down from 40 million to 20 million at the endgame but thats for most builds

If you feel your damage is luckbuster try upgrade your gear step by step like i say on the guide. Ghastly eyes the Rings etc etc.Most poeple whispering me dont even have their gems quality yet and they jump on Sirus .

I personally am doing find i am awakening 6 no problem at all on the Atlas.

"
Fadeiar wrote:
Hi all,

i league started with the build and am now hovering around lv 90, for levelling it was really smooth sailing but I feel like i've hit a wall, also tried different variations of dominating blow (auras instead of herald of purity, spectres, impale) but they were all pretty similar in power level.

Doing T12-T16 maps working on getting to A5 and start to die often or constantly being in danger of dying. I have a hard time farming currency this league with the reduced speed/nerfs and with a skill i've never played before. In expeditions i basically have to dance around any modifiers that would juice up the loot because it becomes straight impossible. Maven invitations and harvest are just a pain to do, its a gamble when the minions spawn and im mostly dead at least 1-2 times by then.

I have to decide whether i want to level or engage any boss or more challenging game content because it's a guaranteed xp loss - i dont even want to try sirius A5 with the current state of the build - is sirus even possible with dom blow?

Looking for some feedback on upgrade priority or - want to ideally fix tankyness issues first. I want to start moving to T16's and ideally some bossing content / complete atlas as well without accumulating 1000 deaths. Not dying and being a bit slower than zoom zoom builds is fine but at the moment i am slow and dying too often which is kind of not fun.

Any feedback highly appreciated.

Current gear:

can't make it work at all without 2 life flasks at the moment.

Man you dont have chaos resist or even %recover life on block on shield let alone you gems to reach 20 to get them on 20% quaility what did you expect. Right now you cant do Sirus you dont have the DPS or the Tankiness
May I get some advice on what to prioritize during upgrading? Currently mapping around T10, feels very smooth and I only died once to a desynced boss slam, not the builds fault at all.
I feel like I could drop the spectres, as they don't do much and die a lot.

I'd get HoP rings! That and some cluster jewels seem like the biggest DPS boosters to me. Other then that I would look at some level 21 / alt qaulity gems.

Also maybe just consider some defensive options too.
"
Siza1337 wrote:
May I get some advice on what to prioritize during upgrading? Currently mapping around T10, feels very smooth and I only died once to a desynced boss slam, not the builds fault at all.
I feel like I could drop the spectres, as they don't do much and die a lot.

Prioritise first on 1 Circle of Guilt so you can up a second aura properly.

I suggest Dread Banner/HoP 4L/Arctic Armour or Purity of Lightning.

Also i found Baran quite annoying without PoL early along with the dps nerfs so start leveling it up and either up PoL or Arctic Armour .

Try up your chaos resists also for Sirus fights. It will take you some time but with average mechanics he is no problem. I did him Awakening 6 deathsless no problems at all just took me some extra time compared to last league

Last edited by quodlike on Jul 29, 2021, 4:38:54 PM
is there any gear progression for this build? not sure which is the next big purchase i should get

currently using The Scourge, Tabula, 21 DB, no clusters

not sure if getting crab chest/clusters first
Last edited by duabijitelur on Jul 31, 2021, 3:35:16 AM
Instead of scourge, get a gemini claw, slam an essence of fear on it, and craft minion attack speed. Better and cheaper.
Also later you can craft trigger on it to automate flesh offering/desecrate/curse.
"
Indriel wrote:
Instead of scourge, get a gemini claw, slam an essence of fear on it, and craft minion attack speed. Better and cheaper.
Also later you can craft trigger on it to automate flesh offering/desecrate/curse.

You lose 2 passive points doing that you will need Spiritual Aid again
"
quodlike wrote:
"
Indriel wrote:

Why would you need Spiritual Aid? You don't do damage yourself with dom.blow anyways, and your minions' accuracy is close to capped without it.
Last edited by Indriel on Jul 31, 2021, 12:51:51 PM
"
Indriel wrote:
"
quodlike wrote:
"
Indriel wrote:

Why would you need Spiritual Aid? You don't do damage yourself with dom.blow anyways, and your minions' accuracy is close to capped without it.

Not having a means of making minion damage effect you slows down how fast you can get your holy crusade up and running. If the start of maps feeling a bit ass isnt a worry, sure, the trigger set up (if mana allows?) is nice. Would probably aim for a minion temple mod scepter and craft from there for end game.

EDIT: regarding mana, I was thinking about spellslinger for some reason... That'll teach to think PoE late at night
Last edited by RedAxon on Aug 1, 2021, 7:29:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info