[3.16 Updated Check Witch Forum]N1 Dominating Blow Life 9 Auras

"
Solosaoe wrote:
Hello quodlike, thanks for the build. Entering red maps sometimes hard to kill expedition monsters but tankiness is beeing insane. I'm not using specters nor vaal skeletons, could it significantly help me?

Expedition monsters are insane if you ramp up the buffs i am doing T16 and i can tell you all my deaths are from expedition monsters but i am nowhere close to where i want the build to be
Last edited by quodlike on Jul 28, 2021, 3:50:27 AM
Hi all,

i league started with the build and am now hovering around lv 90, for levelling it was really smooth sailing but I feel like i've hit a wall, also tried different variations of dominating blow (auras instead of herald of purity, spectres, impale) but they were all pretty similar in power level.

Doing T12-T16 maps working on getting to A5 and start to die often or constantly being in danger of dying. I have a hard time farming currency this league with the reduced speed/nerfs and with a skill i've never played before. In expeditions i basically have to dance around any modifiers that would juice up the loot because it becomes straight impossible. Maven invitations and harvest are just a pain to do, its a gamble when the minions spawn and im mostly dead at least 1-2 times by then.

I have to decide whether i want to level or engage any boss or more challenging game content because it's a guaranteed xp loss - i dont even want to try sirius A5 with the current state of the build - is sirus even possible with dom blow?

Looking for some feedback on upgrade priority or - want to ideally fix tankyness issues first. I want to start moving to T16's and ideally some bossing content / complete atlas as well without accumulating 1000 deaths. Not dying and being a bit slower than zoom zoom builds is fine but at the moment i am slow and dying too often which is kind of not fun.

Any feedback highly appreciated.

Current gear:

can't make it work at all without 2 life flasks at the moment.
Hey i wanted you to ask, why you have using purity of fire and lightning. i dont know for what it is. can u explain it for me?
Is it possible to get the magic and rare minions vs bosses like sirus without adds? otherwise shouldn't it be 11 dom blow as sirus dps instead of 14?
Man I hit red maps and struggling as well. Harvest and some expedition spawns are just impossible, xp loss everywhere. I'm honestly not liking it atm.
Same experience as the posters above me. The damage feels lackluster doing maps and bosses and that leads to deaths in T14-16 maps. Build was really solid up until now.
What spectre is best to run with this build?
From what I can see most of you complaining about damage or reds don't have life on block shields and also don't have cluster jewels. Clusters on minion builds are pretty insane amounts of damage.
IGN: Invections
I took this build as a template and adjusted it a abit. Doing pretty well in yellow maps, damage is quite good so far. Damage felt a bit weak at first, but getting abyss jewels with +phys damage and minion accuracy did wonders. Also incorporated a war banner, maim on zombies/golem and an AG. Just killed my first drox and he died within seconds.

I went with rainbowstrides for now to get some more spell block. That puts me at 75/72% block, feeling quite comfortable. Still deathless.

Baran aw4 just destroyed me. How u deal with that spamming all over making you have zero uptime? just farm until oneshot? This league is soo shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info