[3.16 Updated Check Witch Forum]N1 Dominating Blow Life 9 Auras

Have a maybe stupid question, but at the start of every map or even on bosses, I should carefully kill white mobs to start spawning all the stuff, right? So if I left the boss, for example, may it be the problem?
"
RaWaGa wrote:
Have a maybe stupid question, but at the start of every map or even on bosses, I should carefully kill white mobs to start spawning all the stuff, right? So if I left the boss, for example, may it be the problem?

Upon attacking rare mobs it spawns Sentinels like Herald of Purity.The only problem you might rarely have problem is if you start a 100% delirium map and infront of you are 2 packs of blue mobs. Thats the only scenario you skip them to attack white or rare mobs.

Yellow mobs dont need to die to spawn minions check the gem description for details
Ahhh, thats my inatttention. Thanks!
Alright, will try this build as a league starter. Hope it will be fun =)
Cool stuff. I'll also pick Sanctum of Thought on a tree for 100% reduced curse effect since no perma flask.
"
quodlike wrote:
"
oedifamily wrote:
Never played Dom Blow. Do you think it is possible to combine the new Absolution and Battlemage Cry Skills with a regular DomBlow build? Giving warcries more love like Rallying Cry? It would be a complete different build, but Battlemage Cry would give us use of Absolution.
Would also be interesting on a Inquisitor using Battlemage...

I think that Absolution gonna be a realy nice skill to scale and there gonna be many different builds.

Now regarding combining it with regular Dom Blow i think its not worth it since we already got Herald of Purity and there is no more room to add Absolution on the build.

In the end we gotta see how many minions it will provide in high levels and if its worth droping Herald of Purity for a self cast Absolution but i dont know with the nerfs "Trigger Effect Costs" if its possible

For sure thow Absolution will be a good and fun to play skill

Instead of self-cast, what about triggering it with Battlemage's Cry? Depending on the stats of the Absolution sentinels, it might be an even better way to handle bossing, since there's a slightly higher spawn rate of Absolution Sentinels compared to Purity Sentinels.

It'd be a huge change to the build, meaning you don't use circles of guilt or herald based cluster jewels, but it might be worth it for bosses.
"
Celestialex wrote:
"
quodlike wrote:
"
oedifamily wrote:
Never played Dom Blow. Do you think it is possible to combine the new Absolution and Battlemage Cry Skills with a regular DomBlow build? Giving warcries more love like Rallying Cry? It would be a complete different build, but Battlemage Cry would give us use of Absolution.
Would also be interesting on a Inquisitor using Battlemage...

I think that Absolution gonna be a realy nice skill to scale and there gonna be many different builds.

Now regarding combining it with regular Dom Blow i think its not worth it since we already got Herald of Purity and there is no more room to add Absolution on the build.

In the end we gotta see how many minions it will provide in high levels and if its worth droping Herald of Purity for a self cast Absolution but i dont know with the nerfs "Trigger Effect Costs" if its possible

For sure thow Absolution will be a good and fun to play skill

Instead of self-cast, what about triggering it with Battlemage's Cry? Depending on the stats of the Absolution sentinels, it might be an even better way to handle bossing, since there's a slightly higher spawn rate of Absolution Sentinels compared to Purity Sentinels.

It'd be a huge change to the build, meaning you don't use circles of guilt or herald based cluster jewels, but it might be worth it for bosses.

why not go a step further, take absolution and herald of purity! i've theorycrafted a build like that and will post results once i've tested it in game.
Sockets are tight in the builds untill we try it or Path of Building put the gems so we test their damage output i cant say for sure if its worth running absolution with Battlemage Cry

For sure i am gonna test it ingame today :D
Figured I was going to give this league a skip after getting burned out on Ultimatium buuuuuuuuuut I see a tanky aura set up of my favorite skill and the urge is there again
"
Cool stuff. I'll also pick Sanctum of Thought on a tree for 100% reduced curse effect since no perma flask.

Theres also 20% reduced Curse effect on pantheon this league, so you dont need sanctum of thought.
Hi, how's the build goping and what spectres are you using? :) are you dropping what gems in the future, been updating ur character what items u using atm :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info