⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
m3tal1k wrote:
Great build, everything is easy to do BUT Maven's fight. Seems like i should forget about farming Maven with it.

yeah, she is tough. You can take in a "militant faith" glorifying maxarius for "transcendence" and facetank all her spellhits easy with overcapped 90% elemental reistances. But you still need to manage her ground effects and memory games.

In spoiler "boss-hunting" is the set-up, and on page 50 are more tipps against a lot bosses for flasks, raising spieders, etc. .
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 25, 2021, 7:31:57 AM
Hey. :)
Have döner this build a few leagues ago and thinking about to so this again because I wanna try beyond Farming.
Did you think this build ist able to do this at tier 14 with 10-15 ex Investment and If not, maybe you can tell ne how much currency is needed to get this build really going?
Thanks for this.:)
"
rikailp wrote:
Status update from one of the players trying to do this build that's not terribly great at making currency. I'm grinding my way towards getting one of the more expensive needed items for the build, but it's a tough choice. I'm still running glancing blows at lvl 91 and starting to feel it with the random deaths from damage out of nowhere.

Do you guys think I should prioritize a watcher's eye to help me transition to full block first or is something else better?

The list of things I am considering grabbing next are:

"
Corrupted Blood Immunity Golden Rule
Block Chance Watchers Eye (using damage reduction atm)
Iron Reflexes Skin of the Lords (have Ghost SotL dance w/ 3r2g1b atm so not sure if the investment is worth it)

I'm able to run grace determination and Discipline with HoA now, so I feel like if I get my block chance up more, I should be able to avoid getting a oneshot for the most part. I also am setting aside some funds for flask improvements.

Does anyone have any thoughts on which might be the best single upgrade?

Additionally, here's my PoB, in case I'm doing something stupid: https://pastebin.com/sHa76PGd (maim gem in HoA will be replaced once I have the awakened fire damage in my offhand at a level that it gives +1)

Mostly focusing on increasing my tankiness before I focus on exploding my DPS, but that's next on the plate before I head into the endgame content.

Hey @Chromino could I get your thoughts on this especially with the recent discussions you've been having about ghost dance?

I'm at the point now where I have the currency to do something, I just don't know what would make the most difference. :)
"
Draconia_x3 wrote:
Hey. :)
Have döner this build a few leagues ago and thinking about to so this again because I wanna try beyond Farming.
Did you think this build ist able to do this at tier 14 with 10-15 ex Investment and If not, maybe you can tell ne how much currency is needed to get this build really going?
Thanks for this.:)

You can definitely do t14+ with <10ex investment. You may have an occasional death, but not often enough to be problematic. If you want to scale the build past maps, the investment starts going up, but it's easily capable of mapping. The most expensive pieces of gear (not counting jewels) will be the empower gem, the dagger, and the chestpiece. Right now, every other piece of gear is relatively affordable.

The rings with the right affixes LOOK expensive, but you can snipe good deals pretty easily. :)
best choice for poor people?

also, there is a problem with clusters. We've got little choice.
None is crafting clusters or there is a disequilibrium in the market between supply and demand.

Last edited by ThoryX on Nov 25, 2021, 2:58:34 AM
"
ThoryX wrote:

None is crafting clusters or there is a disequilibrium in the market between supply and demand.

I would highly recommend crafting the non-unique clusters yourself. They're relatively cheap to make with some fiddling around. :)
Hi guys, look what I have)

"
rikailp wrote:
"
rikailp wrote:
Status update from one of the players trying to do this build that's not terribly great at making currency. I'm grinding my way towards getting one of the more expensive needed items for the build, but it's a tough choice. I'm still running glancing blows at lvl 91 and starting to feel it with the random deaths from damage out of nowhere.

Do you guys think I should prioritize a watcher's eye to help me transition to full block first or is something else better?

The list of things I am considering grabbing next are:

"
Corrupted Blood Immunity Golden Rule
Block Chance Watchers Eye (using damage reduction atm)
Iron Reflexes Skin of the Lords (have Ghost SotL dance w/ 3r2g1b atm so not sure if the investment is worth it)

I'm able to run grace determination and Discipline with HoA now, so I feel like if I get my block chance up more, I should be able to avoid getting a oneshot for the most part. I also am setting aside some funds for flask improvements.

Does anyone have any thoughts on which might be the best single upgrade?

Additionally, here's my PoB, in case I'm doing something stupid: https://pastebin.com/sHa76PGd (maim gem in HoA will be replaced once I have the awakened fire damage in my offhand at a level that it gives +1)

Mostly focusing on increasing my tankiness before I focus on exploding my DPS, but that's next on the plate before I head into the endgame content.

Hey @Chromino could I get your thoughts on this especially with the recent discussions you've been having about ghost dance?

I'm at the point now where I have the currency to do something, I just don't know what would make the most difference. :)

Ghost dance with high evasion of grace is extreme strong and easy maxed in our gear. You can combinate it great with fast ball-lightnings (anomalous spellecho + faster casting both added) to reach the high recovery of es/block of iron reflexes.

I would say in these days in these moments ghost dance is with less mobs/ singletarget better as iron reflexes.
Iron reflexes is better high density when you block much.
Both works great, I am myself still not sure. The lvl 100's Arachnophobias in poeninja-leaderboard used all iron reflexes. But in my own 200 scourge stacking red t16 maps ghost dance with Discipline es on hit is better with evasion and added active es on hit.

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 25, 2021, 10:58:27 AM
"
rikailp wrote:
"
ThoryX wrote:

I would highly recommend crafting the non-unique clusters yourself. They're relatively cheap to make with some fiddling around. :)

Yes, it's a cheap shield, but in high maps you miss vaal discipline's added layer of revovery too much as layer of recovery. For starting it's fine, but later get grace, best determination or other easy ways of "skillmanager".

Yes, the craftings are not difficult and very good when you are short in budget also to earn some...

Here is another nice variation.

In maps without much hexresistance bosses "despair" is in combination with Eber's unification and 15 withers best pushed up and adds 20% - 30% damage in maps.

But against hex-resistant bosses like Maven or Sirus it don't help much, but for all other content it's a great addition instead sniper's mark.

Also you can go for whispers of doom, 20% poison chance of cursemastery and with 80-100% total chance to poison change out the gem "chance to poison support". 2-3 free open sockets are op too in this set-up.

And I also advice to anomalous pierce (120% skillreservation) for 5-6× splitted scourge-mobs and ueber-content or awakened fork (130%) with 7 targets!

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 25, 2021, 11:02:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info