⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

So, another update. Finally found an ES belt that had enough resis (that wasn't 10ex) so swapped that out. Also swapped out for the awakened unbound ailments support.

Not sure how much of an improvement it is or not, doesn't feel too different. I have found that I can't use vile toxins anymore as I lose the whole CWS group when I do. If I swap defiance banner in (haven't tried running with it) instead of tempest shield I'm good (lose a little ES though) but I'll need to adjust my POB to recover the spell block.

Also testing out culling strike for mapping as someone suggested, took a while to get Jun to play nice and let me get some white slots on the gloves.

Edit: Small POB change and I was able to use vile toxins without losing the CWS cluster. I tried playing around in POB to get the spell block without tempest shield but I don't think it's possible without a watchers eye.
Last edited by Valsacar on Nov 25, 2021, 12:12:22 PM
if we're trying to create a "poor man's mageblood", is it better to have your flasks enchanted for "use on block" or "use when full charges"?
Well, did a couple of improvements in the build after hard farming...

https://pastebin.com/LJq5G1TX

Now I need to get a Skin of the Lords with Ghost Dance and a corrupted blood inmune golden rule.

3,3m, 75%,74% block chance, 83% evade, 50k armour, I would like to be able to do simulacrum 30, but it's quite impossible, I die around wave 22.

I think this is the build that I invested more heavily but also the build that brought me more far in endgame.
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
if we're trying to create a "poor man's mageblood", is it better to have your flasks enchanted for "use on block" or "use when full charges"?

On block.

"
Valsacar wrote:
I don't think it's possible without a watchers eye.

Yep, I'm running spell block watchers (discipline) that I bought weeks ago, it's enough for me.
They are super cheap.

"
Jimm wrote:
Well, did a couple of improvements in the build after hard farming...

https://pastebin.com/LJq5G1TX

Now I need to get a Skin of the Lords with Ghost Dance and a corrupted blood inmune golden rule.

3,3m, 75%,74% block chance, 83% evade, 50k armour, I would like to be able to do simulacrum 30, but it's quite impossible, I die around wave 22.

I think this is the build that I invested more heavily but also the build that brought me more far in endgame.

You didn't count spiders. With proper skill gems: <Awakened Unbound Ailments - Multistrike - Withering Touch> they should add 2.2m dps to your build, making it 5.5m.

However, it's not enough for simulacrum, you will fail dps check past wave 25. You need at least 10m dps for it.

You're in the right direction, targeting ghost dance, your evasion is good. But you need at least 6k ES too here, so there is room for improvement.

And yeah, gems. Awakened minion damage lvl3, Awakened added fire lvl3 (instead damage on full life when get chaos mastery on the passive tree), empower lvl4.

Passive tree needs optimization since you have big attack block overcapping and some semi-useless stuff.

Instead of a minion damage ring, get an ES ring:

Instead of a stygian vise, get a crystal belt with >140 ES.
Smth like this:

All of this should put you at 8.3m dps and 6.5k ES at lvl96:

https://pastebin.com/e3gsjNMn

Then just go for BiS gloves and helmet.

"
monik390 wrote:
Yep, I'm running spell block watchers (discipline) that I bought weeks ago, it's enough for me.
They are super cheap.

Just don't have room for one atm, I think I'll level up a little more so I can fit in a large cluster and then go for it (hopefully have more than 4ex by then too).
Is there any other build that can use SotL with 4G and Iron Reflexes? Because some guys are pricing it at 50+ex, lol, 50ex is the price that I'm willing to pay for the whole build, I hope no one buy it and they carry it to standard next month where it'll worth only 1ex, so maybe they learn to sell it correctly next league.
Monik390

Thanks a lot for your advise, reeeeally appreciate, in the moment I get the ghost dance skin of the lords will start to get the rest of the items...

Problem I see is going to be capping resistances, let's see what I can do then.

Really appreciate, thanks for your time!
Thank you Chromino
With tempest shield I feel much more tanky and damage wise im good too, I dont have any trouble sustaining 60 stacks even on bosses with stormburst.
Young as a witch in lvl 94, but that is the style of the allstars and their strong worms! Arachnophilia!

Here are the maths:

6.2 k es and 4k frostshield/ sec

400k -1 M ehp with ghost dance, with frostshield, frostwalls and debiliatings of anomalous reckoning much, much more (4k es/ sec)

100% shock- and 100% burn/ igniteresistance.

85% poison-chance without chance to poison, hehe, Divergent HoA lvl 21, septic spells, anomalous spellecho, storm brands.

70% fullblock, 95% evasion chance, 50k ar

120% added movement plus second movement skill divergent frostblink

12 M mapping damage with despair, 9M shaper-damage with sniper's mark

But best of the top is the recovery, recharge, regeneration and substain:

1k es/ on block aegis aurora

650 es when hit ghostshroud

800 - 8k es on hit with watcher's eye with discipline-mod:

4.1 castrate / sec, the balls ticks 6x each second, slower projectiles adds something equal to around 30% or 40% attackspeed for more ticks.
So I get with the watcher's eye more than 4 x 6 x 1.4 x 26 es total 870 es singeltarget also. Multitarget count much more: multiply this with the hit targets of the moving aoe's ball-lightnings .... and I still need to divine the jewel...

... Then not to forget wicked ward 2.9 k recharge and 2.9k vaal discipline and 1.9 k regeneration time of need.

It's big fun with the allstars in [3.16 Scourge]

Already almost immortal and scourges 200 are crawling & rolling ...

:-)

Let's sting!
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 26, 2021, 4:14:24 AM
"
Chromino wrote:

1k es when hit ghostshroud

600 ES, mate. You need at least 34k evasion to hit 1k ES from ghost shroud. Your's 20k. A bit low here.

Anyway, great build. Amazing work. Congrats.

Do you regret buying 4g-1b-1r Iron Reflexes from me now? Imagine spending that 30ex for smth better xD

Edit: Chromino is testing Ghost Dance vs Iron Reflexes with max block variation.

In my test with Glancing Blows, Iron Reflexes failed really hard.

With Ghost Dance I completed 11 simulacrum full clears without failing even once after I made it to this point:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/304#p24413776

Iron Reflexes failed wave 29. I did not want to rebuild my character to fullblock, so I decided to stick with Ghost Dance.

The reason here - damage prevention.

Ghost Dance requires high evasion to make it good, so we get decent damage prevention here (>80% chance to evade), which suits Glancing Blows really well.

Iron Reflexes with Glancing Blows receive everything. We take all of the damage here, w/o any prevention. Big or small, everything. And In later waves of simulacrum, incoming damage becomes insane. Especially bosses. IR just couldn't overheal it.
Last edited by monik390 on Nov 26, 2021, 2:18:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info