⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
dareqw33 wrote:

Thanks - I levelled up HoA & been able to buy Araakali's Fang now. Any more tips based on current gear/level lol. I seem to get one shot pretty quickly in some situations - I guess I just now level CI per build notes & then g2g?

First you need top-must-have item for this build - aurora shield. Then stack block and armour & CI.
"
Kenavru wrote:
"
dareqw33 wrote:

Thanks - I levelled up HoA & been able to buy Araakali's Fang now. Any more tips based on current gear/level lol. I seem to get one shot pretty quickly in some situations - I guess I just now level CI per build notes & then g2g?

First you need top-must-have item for this build - aurora shield. Then stack block and armour & CI.

Umm thanks but that shield is for 20ex o.O? I have 10c in stash lol

Do we need that determination corrupt mod? If not, the normal shield is for 10c and I dont see anything special about it? What makes non-corrupted one valuable?
So i need some advice on max block. I'm missing 1 shield cluster, but i think the rest of the gear is almost the same as what is shown in the tree, but i'm super low on spell/attack block. Could someone help me out?
"
dareqw33 wrote:
"
Kenavru wrote:
"
dareqw33 wrote:

Umm thanks but that shield is for 20ex o.O? I have 10c in stash lol

Do we need that determination corrupt mod? If not, the normal shield is for 10c and I dont see anything special about it? What makes non-corrupted one valuable?
You should be able to get one for 10c easy.
"
dpham99 wrote:
So i need some advice on max block. I'm missing 1 shield cluster, but i think the rest of the gear is almost the same as what is shown in the tree, but i'm super low on spell/attack block. Could someone help me out?
Check out my char deathbyoldage for what it took for me to hit 71/73 block.
Without my level of gear you need to rely on flask.
"
plaguefear wrote:
"
dpham99 wrote:

so with flask right now its at 53ish block. It seems the shield cluster jewel is crucial and just level more? Also since i dont have aul's amulet, should i just run determination instead of grace?
Last edited by dpham99 on Nov 15, 2021, 9:50:53 PM
"
dpham99 wrote:
"
plaguefear wrote:
"
dpham99 wrote:

so with flask right now its at 53ish block. It seems the shield cluster jewel is crucial and just level more? Also since i dont have aul's amulet, should i just run determination instead of grace?
Yeah i had to get the helm enchant to be able to anoint more block.
[/quote]Yeah i had to get the helm enchant to be able to anoint more block. [/quote]

How hard was it to craft the defence and riot on that cluster?
* Removed *
Last edited by dpham99 on Nov 15, 2021, 11:31:26 PM
"
dpham99 wrote:

You can also check out my char with no block clusters and flask I have 72/74. Personally I prefer the block annoint on amulet, so I can get dps clusters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info