⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Hello again guys, great updates. Nice to see my assumption about the UA led to results like this.
So, my next question is - How we can deal with Scorch Ailment. I don't feel tanky in simulacrum wave 19+. Аnd this ailment is one of the reasons. I tried with a Bismuth flask, but have to replace another useful bottle and on bosses the uptime is poor.
And maybe some other tips for simulacrum
sorry for bad eng
"
erigol07 wrote:
Hello again guys, great updates. Nice to see my assumption about the UA led to results like this.
So, my next question is - How we can deal with Scorch Ailment. I don't feel tanky in simulacrum wave 19+. Аnd this ailment is one of the reasons. I tried with a Bismuth flask, but have to replace another useful bottle and on bosses the uptime is poor.

Yeah, that mention of UA piqued my interest and went into unexpected result =)

As for simulacrum, I just fit Purity of Elements because all of the alternative ele ailments are dangerous af there. Just normal stuff like ignite avoidance/shock avoidance, etc isn't enough.

Then, I got 100% avoidance of interruption on stun with awakened cwc (cyclone+chance to poison+cwc+ball lightning).

Edit: those 2 decisions got me up to wave 25 deathless with 6k ES. Also, stun avoidance on cwc still triggers cast on stun.

And now, I'm working on increasing damage, bc kosis fails 5m dps past wave 25. I mean, it's still doable, but who tf wants to spend 30 mins on just one boss each time.

Last edited by monik390 on Nov 16, 2021, 11:48:27 AM
"
erigol07 wrote:

Yeess, awakened unbound ailments was a big surprise and thank you a lot for bringing it up!

Scorch, in combination with other elemental mods like ee, reduced resistances, debuffs, added elemental damage, increased ignites, etc. is dangerous of course.
In the default set-up we have enough overcapped 30-40% resistances, but not fullgeared or in simulacrums the mods can stack extreme multiple times.
With around 80% immunities it's enough, so you have to optimize slots on belt, jewels- and clusters-implicits, belt-jewel, eventually stat on rare boots, shield mastery and perhaps arcane sanctuary beside flasks. You can also use a militant faith with ailments-avoidances added on transferpassives.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 16, 2021, 3:11:17 PM
Roll your flasks with gain charges when you are hit then enchant them to use on block, you have perma uptime.
Hey everyone,
I've been trying out the build and struggling to get tankier/do more damage. I keep getting 1 shot in T16. I feel like my gear is still pretty budget, but I'm not sure where to go from here. I have a small cluster for grace that I plan on using once I can afford The Golden Rule with CB on it. I also need to anoint Charisma. Maybe a +1 ammy with lvl 23 determination on it? I would need a split personality with strength/dex to do that though. Kinda feel stuck without a big injection of currency. Not sure how to link clusters/jewels. I do have a determination watcher's eye. Thanks for the help

Last edited by isbism on Nov 16, 2021, 7:17:17 PM
ive been taking my time working through this league (not super grinding like previous leagues), and finally got to Sirus....and he completely rocked me. Not mad, just sad from the lost exp from dying lol
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
ive been taking my time working through this league (not super grinding like previous leagues), and finally got to Sirus....and he completely rocked me. Not mad, just sad from the lost exp from dying lol

You need to max your minor Pantheon with immunities to burning ground as CI (with divine vessels) and corrupted blood immunity jewel, then you can facetank all his beams....

Take a look at the spoiler "checklist defences".
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 17, 2021, 2:26:13 AM
Hehehe, finally got the helmet.

So: https://pastebin.com/NuG8nMG6

Defences: lvl96, 75/75 GB, 6.2k ES, 72k Armour (1.4k ES on block), 36k Evasion (81% evade, 1k ES when hit with Ghost Dance), All ele ailments immunity, 100% stun avoidance while channeling.

5 Auras: Determination, Grace, Discipline, Purity of Elements, Defiance Banner.

11m dps on 55 virulence.

How?

Full Chaos conversion combined with the helmet is 40% more damage.

No need to run hatred instead of grace anymore, bc full chaos is still stronger even w/o the helmet.

No need for expensive 3 nodes Raze and Pillage cluster to get some more synergy with Awakened Added Fire damage. Latter is also switched to Awakened Void Manipulation, which is also just a better gem. Current body colors: 4g-1r-1b.

About virulence uptime I posted here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/302#p24411100

On maps I just switch storm burst to cyclone and that's it.

Didn't try simu yet bc just got the helmet and fixed resists, but even w/o the helmet did sirus a8 extremely easy with 8.7m dps. Facetanked everything besides meteor and degen. Massive difference compared to my first sirus a8 this league, which I've done with 5m DPS and cyclone setup (don't).

P.s. I know my watchers isn't good, but I'm too lazy to get a better one. That was for Atziri's Steps to get over 50% spell suppression for tests, but now I'm just sticking to stampede.

I consider the build as almost finished. Don't know if I'd go 4th pure agony or lvl 100, but I need just to get a better large cluster for now.

Edit: Forgot to mention gloves enchant. The Commandment of Ire does 30-32 virulence alone. Also need to optimize some passives, but later.

Also. Gloves made by vorici's within 5ex, helmet by lab runner service - 8ex.
Priority is getting gloves first.
Last edited by monik390 on Nov 17, 2021, 5:58:09 AM
"
isbism wrote:
Hey everyone,
I've been trying out the build and struggling to get tankier/do more damage. I keep getting 1 shot in T16. I feel like my gear is still pretty budget, but I'm not sure where to go from here. I have a small cluster for grace that I plan on using once I can afford The Golden Rule with CB on it. I also need to anoint Charisma. Maybe a +1 ammy with lvl 23 determination on it? I would need a split personality with strength/dex to do that though. Kinda feel stuck without a big injection of currency. Not sure how to link clusters/jewels. I do have a determination watcher's eye. Thanks for the help

hey isbism,

you can fast improve with a good rolled rumi's concoction flasks for more blocks and es on blocks.
Use a Eber's Unification, rare helmet or Ylfeban's Trickery together with tempest shield instead beloved outdated memory vault for besser manaefficiencies.

All following upgrades need currency:
Amulet-anoint is mandatory, use a cheap one before charisma, foresight or deflection.
Your next bigger upgrades are a watche's eye and keynote iron reflexes or ghost dance on your body armour.
"
monik390 wrote:
Hehehe, finally got the helmet.

So: https://pastebin.com/NuG8nMG6

Defences: lvl96, 75/75 GB, 6.2k ES, 72k Armour (1.4k ES on block), 36k Evasion (81% evade, 1k ES when hit with Ghost Dance), All ele ailments immunity, 100% stun avoidance while channeling.

5 Auras: Determination, Grace, Discipline, Purity of Elements, Defiance Banner.

11m dps on 55 virulence.

How?

Full Chaos conversion combined with the helmet is 40% more damage.

No need to run hatred instead of grace anymore, bc full chaos is still stronger even w/o the helmet.

No need for expensive 3 nodes Raze and Pillage cluster to get some more synergy with Awakened Added Fire damage. Latter is also switched to Awakened Void Manipulation, which is also just a better gem. Current body colors: 4g-1r-1b.

About virulence uptime I posted here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/302#p24411100

On maps I just switch storm burst to cyclone and that's it.

Didn't try simu yet bc just got the helmet and fixed resists, but even w/o the helmet did sirus a8 extremely easy with 8.7m dps. Facetanked everything besides meteor and degen. Massive difference compared to my first sirus a8 this league, which I've done with 5m DPS and cyclone setup (don't).

P.s. I know my watchers isn't good, but I'm too lazy to get a better one. That was for Atziri's Steps to get over 50% spell suppression for tests, but now I'm just sticking to stampede.

I consider the build as almost finished. Don't know if I'd go 4th pure agony or lvl 100, but I need just to get a better large cluster for now.

Edit: Forgot to mention gloves enchant. The Commandment of Ire does 30-32 virulence alone. Also need to optimize some passives, but later.

Also. Gloves made by vorici's within 5ex, helmet by lab runner service - 8ex.
Priority is getting gloves first.

Hi monik390,

for cyclone that is an great set-up with voidgaze of eber's unification, awakened void manipulation, spirit offering and triad grips. It's only glancing blows and low es and low resis, but 11M with only 55 virulences are for cycloning perfect!

I added already awakened void manipulation as new support in "The dirty scorpion tail" and will add the cyclone pob in section gloves melee playstyle.

I have to check the other tipps, very great!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info