⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Apostoluss wrote:
Hi, can someone check my char, i have only 20k armour and i think its too litle, how can i boost it without iron reflex and grace?

You're using a level 16 molten shell and a level 16 determination, none of your flasks have an increased armour suffix, and you only have 1700 mana (so getting less value from memory vault). You don't have your final lab and you don't have aura effect on your tree (e.g. Influence notable and the mastery).

You have almost 40k armour flasked. Level those gems and get better flasks and you'll have over 50k. Make the other changes and you'll get 70-90k.

If you don't understand all this, read the original post again carefully because Chromino explains all this.
"
cdnza wrote:
For those who don't like spider mechanics, just don't use spiders. Put Awakened Fork in your links instead and use CIP instead of Arakaali's Fang for easy lv31 (big damage breakpoint) gem.

playstyle aside, is there a damage difference/major tree difference using a CIP instead of arakali? interested, if nothing else than to just play around with it once in a while

also, which is better to get (only have enough currency for one)... empower support or divergent hoa...and i only have 1 red socket on my chest and currently using damage on full life in that slot
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Nov 2, 2021, 10:44:01 PM
Can anyone help me troubleshoot my build? My problem is that I still occasionally die in maps and my dps is lacking, even T15 bosses even take like minutes because I don't kill them fast enough for having to recast my spiders.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/u9XzB7mp

I'm lvl 90, Going Glancing Blow, 6k ES, 31k armor unbuffed (54k w/ flasks).

Possible issues for dying/dps:
- Not enough res efficiency for grace
- No pantheon upgrades
- Haven't moved to Skin of the Lords (still on the Loyal)
- no awakened gems
- no real clusters except for Small cluster for Uncompriming.
- no pure agony cluster

I'm just looking for some opinions from some of the more seasoned users of this build, looking for which areas to focus on upgrading and in what order.

Thanks.
Last edited by eris_is_free on Nov 2, 2021, 11:20:31 PM
"
eris_is_free wrote:
Can anyone help me troubleshoot my build? My problem is that I still occasionally die in maps and my dps is lacking, even T15 bosses even take like minutes because I don't kill them fast enough for having to recast my spiders.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/u9XzB7mp

I'm lvl 90, Going Glancing Blow, 6k ES, 31k armor unbuffed (54k w/ flasks).

Possible issues for dying/dps:
- Not enough res efficiency for grace
- No pantheon upgrades
- Haven't moved to Skin of the Lords (still on the Loyal)
- no awakened gems
- no real clusters except for Small cluster for Uncompriming.
- no pure agony cluster

I'm just looking for some opinions from some of the more seasoned users of this build, looking for which areas to focus on upgrading and in what order.

Thanks.

I'm far from an expert here...but pantheon upgrades. go get them. now! lol
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Nov 2, 2021, 11:58:36 PM
Can someone explain to me how the Golden Rule works? How does reflecting poison onto yourself help?

Is 60 virulences the cap with the cluster jewels that have pure agony in the full damage pob? If not, how do you raise the cap besides Pure Agony?
"
Oddiseee wrote:

I also think that this is the most clunky and frustrating build i've ever played. and now i know the reason why nobody ever mentioned this build. its pure torture to clear a map or to spawn the focking spiders while you are trying to fight a boss. i already spent too much currency on this build to stop now, reaching a level where you start feeling quite immortal. but i think the price you've got to pay for this is way to high and should be mentioned as a big warning in even bigger letters in the prolog of this build bulletin board.
i have to try the gloves aswell, cause even if i would be able to reach lvl 100 with this build i couldn't do it to myself

Hi oddiseee

you are too limited for four clicks each map for spiders? Reading is too much also?

Here is the answer best friend (just repeated again from the guide):

- use summon phantasms in hoa links
- use cold iron point dagger or trigger wand
- and/ or anomalous skeletons-feeding frenzy-cws
- use tempest shield when you want click even more further less for automatic zero-clickstyle

That's all, lol.
I know, when you are too limited to click you are too limited to read also 😉 .... Just ask

The small spirits are rocking the screen also, even HoA solely with awakened fork.

But most users prefer the spiders with full 4 clicks 1-2 times a map.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 3, 2021, 2:08:09 AM
"
Can someone explain to me how the Golden Rule works? How does reflecting poison onto yourself help?

Is 60 virulences the cap with the cluster jewels that have pure agony in the full damage pob? If not, how do you raise the cap besides Pure Agony?

Spoiler "jewels and clusters"

It doubles virulences singletarget and raises HoA damage much.

With voices clusters you can reach 5-10 more, but they are not cheap traded (70 exalts).
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 3, 2021, 1:02:36 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"

Spoiler "jewels and clusters"

It doubles virulences singletarget and raises HoA damage much.

With voices clusters you can reach 5-10 more, but they are not cheap traded (70 exalts).

I read it but I didnt get it until just now lol. SO because you are poisoning yourself, those count as virulences for your HoA like if you were poisoning an enemy!
I think the issue with the spiders is trying to summon them during a boss fight (Sirius, Shaper, etc). Summoning them during mapping while there are no enemies is super easy, double desecrate w/ storm brand and your worm pot and you'll almost always get your spiders. Trying to summon them during a fight is almost impossible if there's a lot going on. You'll most likely be unable to hit the worms before your scorpion boi or the enemy does.

That being said the build is fantastic but imo it suffers from having poor DPS uptime vs bosses. Also quite expensive to get the build to a point where it can shine.

Overall I had a fun time playing it. Appreciate the effort you put into the guide!
"
Bananaoranges wrote:
I think the issue with the spiders is trying to summon them during a boss fight (Sirius, Shaper, etc). Summoning them during mapping while there are no enemies is super easy, double desecrate w/ storm brand and your worm pot and you'll almost always get your spiders. Trying to summon them during a fight is almost impossible if there's a lot going on. You'll most likely be unable to hit the worms before your scorpion boi or the enemy does.

That being said the build is fantastic but imo it suffers from having poor DPS uptime vs bosses. Also quite expensive to get the build to a point where it can shine.

Overall I had a fun time playing it. Appreciate the effort you put into the guide!

Try frostblink or ice nova. Some prefer divine ire. All tipps are in spoiler "blizzard".

You are so tanky you can do the 4 clicks all time everywhere. Only against the feared you have to time it with cooldown of Synthesis Boss or shaper. See also post just above and probably you missed some spoilers of the build: take a look into "checklist damage" when you are unsatisfied with damage you did not used easy stuff. It's really not difficult to get nice 7-15 M alltime.

You are kidding? 5- 10 exalts for 40/40 (or 120 chaos for level 96) are not really expensive I personally guess - probably it's one of the most cheap to gear builds for level 100.

Check page 50 and poeninja-rankings for cheap gear-alternatives. B.i.s gear can be expensive, yes, and there are some pricefixers for some slots. There I agree, but you reach everything with 2 large clusters (you can craft yourself also of course, then count 2 exalts less), cip and circle of nostalgia, the other slots are 5 chaos.

Overall- thank you bananaoranges.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 3, 2021, 1:42:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info