⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
I am kinda hitting brick wall and don't know which direction I should go from now on. 6600ES, 2656 Mana and 25k armor. Got absolutely dumpstered by A8 Sirus, could not keep spiders up and crawler dealt like 1% of hp per minute, eventually just got destroyed by dots.

I'm also getting oneshotted alot while mapping.
Guide is just massive wall of text without any clear formatting and its spread between pages 1 & 50, super hard to find reasonable path of acquiring items. I wish the guide had clear formatting and absolutely fantastic flowchart like this old trickster guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2581551

Could you show me the way?
10 EX for better gems? ~10 EX for Iron Reflexes? 18 EX for Grace amulet?
Some massive upgrades that are way cheaper maybe?

Hey Tarzan,

perhaps your gear is the problem?

When I check your char I know for sure:
Did you read " checklist defences"? - no, you did not
Did you read "Tipps for starting" - no, you did not
Did you read "boss-hunting"? - no, you did not

Also you did not read "gear, skills, links", it's an important spoiler.
"Fire and other ailments" - no again?
"Flasks" - why ever you should open that spoiler? Lol ;-)
And many other mechanics - or you tried to read but without succeding. 😉

Tldr:

You need first different flasks as Ci, it's like Ariakan writes, and please read "pantheon" also, there is another important stat as CI against Sirus. Only to read one spoiler would be enough for all your problems: "checklist defences".

Spoiler

You need corrupted blood immunity and immunities against burning ground for sirus with upgraded pantheon from a7 or a8 on.

Overall your gear is great (very fine gloves!), but you miss a lot important stuff. Try to read "checklist defences", it's the flowchart of this guide 😉 (by the way: very nice flowcharts are in that guide!).

First upgrade your flasks, belt and pantheon. HoA lvl 21 and awakened minion damage boost damage. Anoint your amulet with blight oils.
All other stuff please visit page 50, there are many cheap variations listed too.

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 2, 2021, 5:54:40 AM
any tips for crafting def large cluster jewel? waste 2ex already alt/regal/scour still no luck for Prodigous + riot

"
ariyako wrote:
any tips for crafting def large cluster jewel? waste 2ex already alt/regal/scour still no luck for Prodigous + riot

That is an extreme rare cluster and you can go without.

Use a "Rumi's Concoction" flask. Your next upgrades would be a skin of the lords (ghost dance or iron reflexes), and stygian vise.
Absolutely loving this build.

However I can't get the writhing jar pot to work. I kill them but I don't get spiders always. It's so confusing. And it's making bosses a lot harder.

I have read your guide. I use frost nova and sometimes i get 14 spiders sometimes 2. Sometimes 0. Mostly 0.

Actually nvm. Was super easy with divine ire.
Last edited by blaw001 on Nov 2, 2021, 4:36:24 AM
"
blaw001 wrote:
Absolutely loving this build.

However I can't get the writhing jar pot to work. I kill them but I don't get spiders always. It's so confusing. And it's making bosses a lot harder.

I have read your guide. I use frost nova and sometimes i get 14 spiders sometimes 2. Sometimes 0. Mostly 0.

Actually nvm. Was super easy with divine ire.

You need to cast desecrate first. Spiders are raised from nearby corpses. If you're at the beginning of a map, chances are there won't be any corpses yet.
2 desecrate + hold the skill you use to kill the worms & press the flask.
Chromino, thank you for building and maintaining this. I leveled to 80 now and I am slowly starting to hunt for needed gear.

It took me a while to wrap my head around the build and its complexities, but now I begin to appreciate all the thought that went into it, the multiple layers of defense and offence, the interactions between parts of the build, etc. Absolutely love playing it and I don't even have the dagger yet.

My hat off to you sir.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Yep, got my 1st cyclone/culling gloves this league (although they are just bad), paired with the stampede boots as advised by @dapake:

Mapping is like:

P.s. they are not suited for bossing, since there is no accuracy/faster attacks support on them. Can do just 47-50 virulence w/ divergent hoag, and 37-43 with normal hoag.

However, mapping is so freaking refreshing now. Although I got used to gravebind too much, I only have to press the worm flask a few more times now.
Hi guys, what do you think about undound ailments instead of minion damage for spiders
sorry for bad eng
I finally have my character in a decent spot (still some overall parts to sort out like optimized flasks and better mana reservation efficiency), now, if only the RNG gods would do me the favor and drop me more maps! :)
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Nov 2, 2021, 11:27:55 AM
Well, now we are rolling.
Spiders are really great. And yes, you really want Gravebind, cause worm flask, desecrate and BL is very clunky and frustrating to play.

So I decided to use Scourge for stats and resists.

Scourged stats like +STR and +res are great options to cap your stats and res without rares at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info