⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
"
eris_is_free wrote:
Can anyone help me troubleshoot my build? My problem is that I still occasionally die in maps and my dps is lacking, even T15 bosses even take like minutes because I don't kill them fast enough for having to recast my spiders.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/u9XzB7mp

I'm lvl 90, Going Glancing Blow, 6k ES, 31k armor unbuffed (54k w/ flasks).

Possible issues for dying/dps:
- Not enough res efficiency for grace
- No pantheon upgrades
- Haven't moved to Skin of the Lords (still on the Loyal)
- no awakened gems
- no real clusters except for Small cluster for Uncompriming.
- no pure agony cluster

I'm just looking for some opinions from some of the more seasoned users of this build, looking for which areas to focus on upgrading and in what order.

Thanks.

I'm far from an expert here...but pantheon upgrades. go get them. now! lol

Cool. I got the pantheons upgrade. They help, but I'm still feel just as squishy.

My ES on Block on PoB Calcs says only +1078 base from Aegis, but my spell block is only 66%. Could that be it?

And I'm having trouble fitting passives for cluster jewels, since I'm too afraid to lose ES or block if I unallocate any passives to increase dmg.
Last edited by eris_is_free on Nov 3, 2021, 1:39:32 AM
"
eris_is_free wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
"
eris_is_free wrote:
Can anyone help me troubleshoot my build? My problem is that I still occasionally die in maps and my dps is lacking, even T15 bosses even take like minutes because I don't kill them fast enough for having to recast my spiders.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/u9XzB7mp

I'm lvl 90, Going Glancing Blow, 6k ES, 31k armor unbuffed (54k w/ flasks).

Possible issues for dying/dps:
- Not enough res efficiency for grace
- No pantheon upgrades
- Haven't moved to Skin of the Lords (still on the Loyal)
- no awakened gems
- no real clusters except for Small cluster for Uncompriming.
- no pure agony cluster

I'm just looking for some opinions from some of the more seasoned users of this build, looking for which areas to focus on upgrading and in what order.

Thanks.

I'm far from an expert here...but pantheon upgrades. go get them. now! lol

Cool. I got the pantheons upgrade. They help, but I'm still feel just as squishy.

My ES on Block on PoB Calcs says only +1078 base from Aegis, but my spell block is only 66%. Could that be it?

And I'm having trouble fitting passives for cluster jewels, since I'm too afraid to lose ES or block if I unallocate any passives to increase dmg.

Hi Eris_is_free,

like cdnza writes, you can fast improve:

- Rumi's concoction flask for blockings instead rare granit flask
- HoA lvl 21 gem
- awakened minion damage gem
- empower gem
- belt: you don't need life as CI. Take high armour, resis and es on belt
- better amulet (+1 chaos/ phys/ dex gems for example)
- amulet anoint (charisma or deflection)

Please take a look into the 2 spoilers "checklist defences" and "checklist damage" too.

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 3, 2021, 1:54:23 AM
Thanks for taking a look Chromino.

Reading that section now.

Thanks for the shortlist!
"
erigol07 wrote:
Hi guys, what do you think about unbound ailments instead of minion damage for spiders

On paper, it is better for a single target. In practice, not worth it due to spiders uptime.

Edit: on maps spiders with UA will kill a bit slower, but more kills with poison means better uptime of spiders. So it's time vs qol here. I will test it later to be sure.

"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
"
cdnza wrote:
For those who don't like spider mechanics, just don't use spiders. Put Awakened Fork in your links instead and use CIP instead of Arakaali's Fang for easy lv31 (big damage breakpoint) gem.

playstyle aside, is there a damage difference/major tree difference using a CIP instead of arakali? interested, if nothing else than to just play around with it once in a while

also, which is better to get (only have enough currency for one)... empower support or divergent hoa...and i only have 1 red socket on my chest and currently using damage on full life in that slot

Arakaali's fang is ~10-25% (if you have empower lvl4 - close to 10%, if no - up to 25%) better on all lvls in terms of single target damage. Spiders don't give a heck about virulence.

CIP 10-25% less, but playstyle w/o spiders. Heavy dependent on the virulence.
With CIP, you don't need Raze and Pillage cluster notable or awakened added fire. That is why it's a budget way to go, or just another way (out of 3 or 4 total) to not get frustrated by spiders.

Empower is definitely better to get than div hoag.
But div hoag lvl 20 can be better on bosses than normal hoag lvl 21, if you can't get max virulence with the latter.
Last edited by monik390 on Nov 3, 2021, 7:39:23 AM
Hey everyone! Does anyone know why are the trees in the levelling section of the guide on forum and the versions in PoB different? Which one is the most relevant?
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Oddiseee wrote:

I also think that this is the most clunky and frustrating build i've ever played. and now i know the reason why nobody ever mentioned this build. its pure torture to clear a map or to spawn the focking spiders while you are trying to fight a boss. i already spent too much currency on this build to stop now, reaching a level where you start feeling quite immortal. but i think the price you've got to pay for this is way to high and should be mentioned as a big warning in even bigger letters in the prolog of this build bulletin board.
i have to try the gloves aswell, cause even if i would be able to reach lvl 100 with this build i couldn't do it to myself

Hi oddiseee

you are too limited for four clicks each map for spiders? Reading is too much also?

Here is the answer best friend (just repeated again from the guide):

- use summon phantasms in hoa links
- use cold iron point dagger or trigger wand
- and/ or anomalous skeletons-feeding frenzy-cws
- use tempest shield when you want click even more further less for automatic zero-clickstyle

That's all, lol.
I know, when you are too limited to click you are too limited to read also 😉 .... Just ask

The small spirits are rocking the screen also, even HoA solely with awakened fork.

But most users prefer the spiders with full 4 clicks 1-2 times a map.

Hi Chromino

no clue why you feel attacked on a personal level just because i find the playstayle of a build cluncky and anti-fun and assume i'm dumb and lazy. i assume your personal development is too limited to differentiate between critique and an insult.
i use phantasms and tempest shield, the thing is that the whole mechanic of summoning the spiders is so buggy that it doesn't work as intended even if you do everything right. sometimes you get 18, 2 or even none spiders. and yeah i was a bit unfair and bitter when i wrote it, under the fresh influence of a boss fight.
"
Oddiseee wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Oddiseee wrote:

I also think that this is the most clunky and frustrating build i've ever played. and now i know the reason why nobody ever mentioned this build. its pure torture to clear a map or to spawn the focking spiders while you are trying to fight a boss. i already spent too much currency on this build to stop now, reaching a level where you start feeling quite immortal. but i think the price you've got to pay for this is way to high and should be mentioned as a big warning in even bigger letters in the prolog of this build bulletin board.
i have to try the gloves aswell, cause even if i would be able to reach lvl 100 with this build i couldn't do it to myself

Hi oddiseee

you are too limited for four clicks each map for spiders? Reading is too much also?

Here is the answer best friend (just repeated again from the guide):

- use summon phantasms in hoa links
- use cold iron point dagger or trigger wand
- and/ or anomalous skeletons-feeding frenzy-cws
- use tempest shield when you want click even more further less for automatic zero-clickstyle

That's all, lol.
I know, when you are too limited to click you are too limited to read also 😉 .... Just ask

The small spirits are rocking the screen also, even HoA solely with awakened fork.

But most users prefer the spiders with full 4 clicks 1-2 times a map.

Hi Chromino

no clue why you feel attacked on a personal level just because i find the playstayle of a build cluncky and anti-fun and assume i'm dumb and lazy. i assume your personal development is too limited to differentiate between critique and an insult.
i use phantasms and tempest shield, the thing is that the whole mechanic of summoning the spiders is so buggy that it doesn't work as intended even if you do everything right. sometimes you get 18, 2 or even none spiders. and yeah i was a bit unfair and bitter when i wrote it, under the fresh influence of a boss fight.

Hi Odisse,

I answered that way because your posting is too much 'in absence of valuable and meaning.' 😉

It's totally okay to write when you like a one-click-build, they are relaxing.

But when you claim minion-playstyle and 4 clicks a map are frustrating I cannot agree.
To be honest it is definitiv not much clicks, I disagree with your posting.

I could have answered like "most builds need 6 clicks a map, the allstars only 4", "google poe one-click-builds" or something like that, but instead I choosed to write some tipps specially for you - of course more ironic but still polite as I generally prefer even after your style of your post.

First I guessed you are trolling and are not interested in anything about poe. When you want to optimize the playstyle for your own taste I love it and support.

Try frostblink or ice nova for summoning, all tipps are in "blizzard". Or don't use spiders, you loose 20% damage, but get a free flaskslot and a free skillslot. Or try the 3.16 gloves, corpsewalker-boots or culling strike in gloves. For bosses there are also many tipps on page 50. In each fight are sequenzes you can always raise spiders, they are listed in "More Tipps for Boss-hunting, Shaper / UE, Ueber-Atziri, The Feared, Maven"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

PoE upside and especially of this build is that you can individualize almost everything like you want for your personal needs. But I think you should not forget to level up your style of posting also.

Perhaps I start a spoiler about relaxing 1-clickstyle when there is many interest about - but hack and slay and heraldskills overall need a tiny bit skill-using and it's not my prefered playstyle.

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 3, 2021, 8:21:57 AM
"
altevg wrote:
Hey everyone! Does anyone know why are the trees in the levelling section of the guide on forum and the versions in PoB different? Which one is the most relevant?

Hi altevg,

yes, the screenshots trees in "tipps for levelling " are still not updated, sorry. The trees of pob are most actual. With the new 3.16 tree there was a lot work to update the build, almost evrything is completed, but the creenshots will arrive soon. Take the pob.

Edited: screenshots are updated.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 3, 2021, 9:21:47 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
relaxing 1-clickstyle

My current cyclone/culling strike setup is indeed 1-button gameplay on maps tho. I don't really need to press flask outside of bosses, but it's still already a habit, hehe.

After some tests with unbound ailments instead of minion damage in AF, I can confirm a lot better spiders uptime too. If required, I have no problems doing some video comparison on this.

Gravebind is the cheapest QoL here, but not that suited for cyclone bc of bossing problems. It still works with self-casting the best, but, overall it is suited more for other builds.

And yeah, keep calm. Even if most of last 20 pages have posts with questions about spiders, there always be more in the future, bc ppl can't get used to spiders fast. Even if you make a super detailed video guide on this.
what should I insert into the wand if I can't buy a fang yet?
and if i buy a cold iron poin what should i insert?
Last edited by killsixbilliondemons on Nov 3, 2021, 9:17:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info