⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Weird question, and not build/gameplay related (i don't think - just my own OCD)

when you have a piece of gear that gives you an ability (iron reflexes/divine shield/ghost dance/etc), isn't it supposed to be lit up in your skill tree as a taken ability? like when you have your amulet enchanted to grant X skill, it as if it was selected

I have divine shield on my chest, but in the skill tree it's not lit up, so I was just wondering

"
what should I insert into the wand if I can't buy a fang yet?
and if i buy a cold iron poin what should i insert?

Hi killsixbillionsdemons,

take in cold-iron-point dagger:

cast when stunned - (anomalous) skeletons (meat-shields) - feeding frenzy

Or summon holy relic in combination when phantasms are used in HoA links for 5 allies ascendancy-onslaught buff with es-regenration.

In triggerwand you don't need cast when stunned - take for example spirit offering into the triggerwand and frostwalls lvl 1 linked instead in cws in the helmet. Or anomalous reckoning is fine in combination with 50% counterattacks shield-mastery or phaserun as second movementskill beside frostblink/ flamedash.

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 3, 2021, 10:05:12 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
altevg wrote:
Hey everyone! Does anyone know why are the trees in the levelling section of the guide on forum and the versions in PoB different? Which one is the most relevant?

Hi altevg,

yes, the screenshots trees in "tipps for levelling " are still not updated, sorry. The trees of pob are most actual. With the new 3.16 tree there was a lot work to update the build, almost evrything is completed, but the creenshots will arrive soon. Take the pob.

Edited: screenshots are updated.

Thanks a lot for the work, this is the first time i see such a detailed guide
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
Weird question, and not build/gameplay related (i don't think - just my own OCD)

when you have a piece of gear that gives you an ability (iron reflexes/divine shield/ghost dance/etc), isn't it supposed to be lit up in your skill tree as a taken ability? like when you have your amulet enchanted to grant X skill, it as if it was selected

I have divine shield on my chest, but in the skill tree it's not lit up, so I was just wondering

yes, that should be managed like blight-anoints and be lit up. I miss it too, hehe! Exactly!
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:

yes, that should be managed like blight-anoints and be lit up. I miss it too, hehe! Exactly!

OK good im glad its not just me! so divine shield should be "active" just not lit up like the other skills (i hope!)
Managed to snatch some bad ass boots

Anyways, its time to upgrade my belt and can skimp on resists a bit. Which stat of Armour, ES and mana is the most important? I could try to veiled chaos spam for like 800+ Armour and 70 ES + mana/%ES? Or Perhaps 800 Armour, 400 Evasion, 40ES + mana/%ES? Is +mana really better stat than % maximum ES from crusader?

Edit: Meh, apparently craft of exile lied to me. Cannot have flat armor & armor+es from veil, nor flat es & armor+es in same item, lame.
Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Nov 3, 2021, 11:31:33 AM
"
monik390 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
relaxing 1-clickstyle

My current cyclone/culling strike setup is indeed 1-button gameplay on maps tho. I don't really need to press flask outside of bosses, but it's still already a habit, hehe.

After some tests with unbound ailments instead of minion damage in AF, I can confirm a lot better spiders uptime too. If required, I have no problems doing some video comparison on this.

Gravebind is the cheapest QoL here, but not that suited for cyclone bc of bossing problems. It still works with self-casting the best, but, overall it is suited more for other builds.

And yeah, keep calm. Even if most of last 20 pages have posts with questions about spiders, there always be more in the future, bc ppl can't get used to spiders fast. Even if you make a super detailed video guide on this.

Yeeaaah, that's correct. Sometimes I love shallow postings too - but when it's much too much wrong/ desinformation without substance I post my honest opinion about of course too.

When there are many users interested in one-click-mapping of course, let's start a spoiler about autotriggered skills, they are in the moment at "gear, skills, links", section gloves, and "blizzard" and splitted further into "make hatred not grace", "tipps for gearing /leaguestart" etc. in the moment and gravebinds/ corpsewalkers are not mentioned.

It would be a great help to rank together the possibilities and experiences of gear like gravebinds, corpsewalkers for lazystyle and skills like cyclone (with faster attacks/ chance to poison/ accuracy/ resolute technique, fortify no longer works I guess?), summon phantasms, cws skeletons, culling strike, tempest shield, void sphere etc. without spiders.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 3, 2021, 10:09:08 AM

hi, a question, is Skin of the lords with Elemental Overload viable for our build?
"
radius540 wrote:

hi, a question, is Skin of the lords with Elemental Overload viable for our build?

Hi radius540,

yes, it's a good starter. Your shockings of ball-lightning/ stormbrand/ tempestshield are mostly not strong enough to shock with crits, so you can take overload. Best keystones are ghost dance and iron reflexes with grace, they are ranked in "gear, skills, links".
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 3, 2021, 11:49:05 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
monik390 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
relaxing 1-clickstyle

My current cyclone/culling strike setup is indeed 1-button gameplay on maps tho. I don't really need to press flask outside of bosses, but it's still already a habit, hehe.

After some tests with unbound ailments instead of minion damage in AF, I can confirm a lot better spiders uptime too. If required, I have no problems doing some video comparison on this.

Gravebind is the cheapest QoL here, but not that suited for cyclone bc of bossing problems. It still works with self-casting the best, but, overall it is suited more for other builds.

And yeah, keep calm. Even if most of last 20 pages have posts with questions about spiders, there always be more in the future, bc ppl can't get used to spiders fast. Even if you make a super detailed video guide on this.

Yeeaaah, that's correct. Sometimes I love shallow postings too - but when it's much too much wrong/ desinformation without substance I post my honest opinion about of course too.

When there are many users interested in one-click-mapping of course, let's start a spoiler about autotriggered skills, they are in the moment at "gear, skills, links", section gloves, and "blizzard" and splitted further into "make hatred not grace", "tipps for gearing /leaguestart" etc. in the moment and gravebinds/ corpsewalkers are not mentioned.

It would be a great help to rank together the possibilities and experiences of gear like gravebinds, corpsewalkers for lazystyle and skills like cyclone (with faster attacks/ chance to poison/ accuracy/ resolute technique, fortify no longer works I guess?), summon phantasms, cws skeletons, culling strike, tempest shield, void sphere etc. without spiders.

No problem. It will take me a few days to come up with some videos, since I'm a bit busy farming stuff in-game atm =) Quality will be bad tho, but who cares.
Last edited by monik390 on Nov 3, 2021, 11:49:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info