⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Ksakep,

How does the interaction work with the gloves in terms of your rotation ? Just pop desecrate and the worms and go?
Last edited by fievelgoespostal on Nov 2, 2021, 2:39:10 PM
"
Ksakep,

How does the interaction work with the gloves in terms of your rotation ? Just pop desecrate and the worms and go?

For bosses without adds - yes, desecrate, pop the flask and go.
For maps - just kill mobs, spiders will automate themselves for all the map without even need to pop a flask or make corpses. Extremely relaxing and good.
What's the verdict on the movement skill?

In various places I saw Flame Dash, Frostblink, Withering Step and/or Phase Run used. I only have sockets for one of those. Any pros/cons of each, or is there a definite best choice?

Edit: sorry, I found the Movement section in the guide. My bad.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Nov 2, 2021, 4:25:21 PM
I have trouble dying even in my super-pleb gear (with the exception of high scourge stacks). Just got empower and ditched discipline because of the mana multiplier and kept tempest shield. Levels are shockingly effective on HoA so next upgrade is probably skin of the lords (if I grow the balls to corrupt that empower). Facetanked Minotaur like a boss with 4.8 es. How freaking rare is the damn herald reservation enchant anyways? I've been running labyrinth for weeks now...
Last edited by RestInPieces on Nov 2, 2021, 5:46:05 PM
"
RestInPieces wrote:
I have trouble dying even in my super-pleb gear (with the exception of high scourge stacks). Just got empower and ditched discipline because of the mana multiplier and kept tempest shield. Levels are shockingly effective on HoA so next upgrade is probably skin of the lords (if I grow the balls to corrupt that empower). Facetanked Minotaur like a boss with 4.8 es. How freaking rare is the damn herald reservation enchant anyways? I've been running labyrinth for weeks now...

Easier to pay 1.5ex for a Vault with enchant, and don't torture yourself with lab runs.
"
Ksakep wrote:
"
RestInPieces wrote:

Easier to pay 1.5ex for a Vault with enchant, and don't torture yourself with lab runs.

I swear the bloody thing is rigged!
"
Ksakep wrote:
Well, now we are rolling.
Spiders are really great. And yes, you really want Gravebind, cause worm flask, desecrate and BL is very clunky and frustrating to play.

So I decided to use Scourge for stats and resists.

Scourged stats like +STR and +res are great options to cap your stats and res without rares at all.

I also think that this is the most clunky and frustrating build i've ever played. and now i know the reason why nobody ever mentioned this build. its pure torture to clear a map or to spawn the focking spiders while you are trying to fight a boss. i already spent too much currency on this build to stop now, reaching a level where you start feeling quite immortal. but i think the price you've got to pay for this is way to high and should be mentioned as a big warning in even bigger letters in the prolog of this build bulletin board.
i have to try the gloves aswell, cause even if i would be able to reach lvl 100 with this build i couldn't do it to myself
"
Oddiseee wrote:
"
Ksakep wrote:
Well, now we are rolling.
Spiders are really great. And yes, you really want Gravebind, cause worm flask, desecrate and BL is very clunky and frustrating to play.

So I decided to use Scourge for stats and resists.

Scourged stats like +STR and +res are great options to cap your stats and res without rares at all.

I also think that this is the most clunky and frustrating build i've ever played. and now i know the reason why nobody ever mentioned this build. its pure torture to clear a map or to spawn the focking spiders while you are trying to fight a boss. i already spent too much currency on this build to stop now, reaching a level where you start feeling quite immortal. but i think the price you've got to pay for this is way to high and should be mentioned as a big warning in even bigger letters in the prolog of this build bulletin board.
i have to try the gloves aswell, cause even if i would be able to reach lvl 100 with this build i couldn't do it to myself

i'll say the biggest issue with this build is how expensive it is, if you want to go BiS. And while clunkier than my average build, its not that bad, and really revolves around getting used to spawning spiders. i'm managing just fine dropping 2 desecrates at my feet, spamming ball lighting w/ multi and popping the worms, and i get enough spiders to keep me going

i am enjoying the fact that im rarely - if ever - dying and rolling right along. im taking my time so i haven't done any major bosses yet, but mapping has been easy enough

this build though is very well thought out and planned, down to the smallest detail, and i appreciate the thought and time thats gone into it
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Nov 2, 2021, 7:36:40 PM
For those who don't like spider mechanics, just don't use spiders. Put Awakened Fork in your links instead and use CIP instead of Arakaali's Fang for easy lv31 (big damage breakpoint) gem.
Hi, can someone check my char, i have only 20k armour and i think its too litle, how can i boost it without iron reflex and grace?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info