⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

I'm on the verge of* spending most of my currency, but i'm really on doubt of going for:
75% eficiency memory vault
OR
Arakali's Fang Dagger
the cost about the same at the moment, but idk which one i should go first, if someone is able to help, would be grateful :P
Last edited by RatoonII on Nov 1, 2021, 5:26:46 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Can someone advise what to do the damage. It is very low :).

Hey KillerInstinct,

your profile is private. And take a look at the spoiler "checklist damage"

I corrected my profile :) please help
"
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Can someone advise what to do the damage. It is very low :).

Hey KillerInstinct,

your profile is private. And take a look at the spoiler "checklist damage"

I corrected my profile :) please help

* You're using a level 15 HoAg gem with no +gem levels anywhere
* You're using weird support gems on your BL/SB setup so probably aren't generating much virulence stacks
* You're not using the golden rule so only ever have half the virulence stacks that you could

I suggest re-reading the original post if you don't understand how to scale damage.

There's a bunch of other stuff you should change imho, like your circle of nostalgia doesn't have reservation on it and you're using 2 life flasks despite being CI (and 2 mana flasks for some reason)
"
RatoonII wrote:
I'm on the spend most of my currency, but i'm really on doubt of going for:
75% eficiency memory vault
OR
Arakali's Fang Dagger
the cost about the same at the moment, but idk which one i should go first, if someone is able to help, would be grateful :P

Dagger. Absolutely 100% dagger.
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
Does anyone have any orbs of regret to trade me? nobody is responding to their own trade listings in game lol
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
Does anyone have any orbs of regret to trade me? nobody is responding to their own trade listings in game lol

then sell chaos for regret and dont buy regrets for chaos ? ;)
they will come to u if u give a good offer.
Last edited by Kenavru on Nov 1, 2021, 6:41:18 PM
"
cdnza wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

Pathing up is only equal when you use "pressure".
Pathing below is 1 passive better for wicked ward.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but pathing above is still better by 1 point when you take Wicked Ward. There are 2 travel nodes east of Arcane Will/Arcane Focus wheel, but only 1 travel node south of Utmost Intellect wheel.

I'm not sure what you're saying about minion damage either because Lord of the Dead is the same distance on both (since if you come from above you path through the jewel socket to get Mystic Bulwark).

The only wheels you can reach from the bottom which you can't reach from the top are ones this build would never want (Crackling Speed, Enigmatic Defence, Mental Rapidity, Shaman's Dominion, Carrion). I'm pretty sure its just always 1 point less to path from above?

mmmhhmm, aah, okay, then it is equal when you take wicked ward and arcane focus, yes. I tried everytime wrong to path central through the jewelslot.

We loose 2 transfers for split personality, that is okay, but we win more easy flexibility with "pressure" and "chaos mastery" +1 gemlevel and very fine great for "doomsday" for using militant faith / switching in transcendence for elemental immunities!

For the glancing blows and for the full damage edition it's allover much better!

Thank you very much cdnza for the great tipp and pathing!

I already updated all pob's and levelling trees!
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 2, 2021, 6:05:56 AM
"
Chromino wrote:

Thank you very much cdnza for the great tipp and pathing!

I already updated all pob's and levelling trees!

Haha no problem! Hopefully I'll come up with some more ideas as I continue to play the character :)

I'm trying to get to level 96 and then I will start doing some boss farming to try to get my Iron Reflexes skin!
I am kinda hitting brick wall and don't know which direction I should go from now on. 6600ES, 2656 Mana and 25k armor. Got absolutely dumpstered by A8 Sirus, could not keep spiders up and crawler dealt like 1% of hp per minute, eventually just got destroyed by dots.

I'm also getting oneshotted alot while mapping.
Guide is just massive wall of text without any clear formatting and its spread between pages 1 & 50, super hard to find reasonable path of acquiring items. I wish the guide had clear formatting and absolutely fantastic flowchart like this old trickster guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2581551

Could you show me the way?
10 EX for better gems? ~10 EX for Iron Reflexes? 18 EX for Grace amulet?
Some massive upgrades that are way cheaper maybe?

Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Nov 1, 2021, 9:34:15 PM
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
I am kinda hitting brick wall and don't know which direction I should go from now on. 6600ES, 2656 Mana and 25k armor. Got absolutely dumpstered by A8 Sirus, could not keep spiders up and crawler dealt like 1% of hp per minute, eventually just got destroyed by dots.

I'm also getting oneshotted alot while mapping.
Guide is just massive wall of text without any clear formatting and its spread between pages 1 & 50, super hard to find reasonable path of acquiring items. I wish the guide had clear formatting and absolutely fantastic flowchart like this old trickster guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2581551

Could you show me the way?
10 EX for better gems? ~10 EX for Iron Reflexes? 18 EX for Grace amulet?
Some massive upgrades that are way cheaper maybe?

You've mostly done it right... Against Sirus, one huge thing will help with survival, a "cannot be affected by corrupted blood" jewel. If you can't find a GG jewel with it, you can get a crappy one to put temporarily against Sirus. Only problem I can see is you have added fire damage not awakened. We only take awakened added fire with the + to gems for boost to HoAg. Regular added fire damage isn't that great - even Maim can add double DPS compared. Best is Damage on Full Life for red after Empower.

As to dying while mapping, hard to say, PoE has some pretty nasty stuff out there, especially Scourge with many stacks - watch your scourge stacks, if you get > 100 Scourge stacks almost no build can survive. Even one hit gets past your block you are dead.
Last edited by Ariakan80 on Nov 1, 2021, 10:37:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info