⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

i have discipline, and HoA but i dont have enough for grace as well.. buying rumis but is all my c
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010865940

Hit me up on steam if you want
Last edited by TSA_Ryan on Nov 1, 2021, 11:19:22 AM
"
TSA_Ryan wrote:
i have discipline, and HoA but i dont have enough for grace as well.. buying rumis but is all my c

you have much es for early maps - deactivate discipline, use only vaal discipline. Activate uncompromising and determination (or grace)
Сhromino have idea how kill fucking Kosis in simulacr 20+ waves. its posible ?
"
Сhromino have idea how kill fucking Kosis in simulacr 20+ waves. its posible ?

Yes, ordinary no problem and simulacrum is perfect fitting to the build as well as Kosis.
He has degen- damage, but no problem normally, use vaal discipline, divine shield or sulphur flask or kite a bit. He regenerates his es very fast, so facetank him and only kite a little bit his big degen-beam.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 1, 2021, 11:59:26 AM
What's the use of the Healthy Mind jewel in the "Final Tree Full Block" version of the PoB tree? It's at the top socket and there aren't any active life nodes in its radius. Shouldn't it be The Golden Rule instead?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
What's the use of the Healthy Mind jewel in the "Final Tree Full Block" version of the PoB tree? It's at the top socket and there aren't any active life nodes in its radius. Shouldn't it be The Golden Rule instead?

PoB (or pastebin) is sometimes bugged and:

- sometimes removes the regular used watcher's eye when you changed trees / or gear in pob
- sometimes remove spiders out of fulldamage calculations

healthy mind you use only when you have no better jewel, it's only for starting gear interesting in 3.16

Reload the pob or insert watcher's eye manually.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 1, 2021, 12:47:02 PM
I'm trying to farm simulacrum and kosis, the main problem is on waves 20+, I can't even inflict 10% of his health on him
"
I'm trying to farm simulacrum and kosis, the main problem is on waves 20+, I can't even inflict 10% of his health on him

mmmhmm, I can only guess:

- when there are mods with very high physical/chaos immunities or very high regens it can take longer

- when there are no corpses pull some mobs or desecrate to activate spirit offering

- you can raise your own damage with 1 lvl hoA lvl 21 to total HoA lvl 28 much

- and with 2 more pure agony further

- you should urgent activate 2 points serpentine spellslinger for more virulences or take divergent HoA lvl 21 and 1 point! Take a look at "checklist damage"

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 1, 2021, 1:10:39 PM
Can someone advise what to do the damage. It is very low :).
"
Can someone advise what to do the damage. It is very low :).

Hey KillerInstinct,

your profile is private. And take a look at the spoiler "checklist damage"
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 1, 2021, 2:52:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info